.car Directory (Share your normal cars)

I’m trying to see if people will post some normal cars and the .car files here so we can incorporate some others work into our self ran competitions or for beam export.

if interested post up some of your normal cars. I’m not going to stress over racer cars , I’m just saying we don’t see much love fore normal everyday cars or even base models of muscle / sports cars on the forum.

I look forward to seeing some of your cars, please include pics and the usual info about the car so we can find what were looking for, what ever that maybe.

1987 VMC JINX LX
The new facelifted model has a stroked out 3.0 now 3.4L makes 155HP, a four speed auto with LSD now, and new Premium interior.
now only $15,300

VMC_-_JINX_LX.car (38.8 KB)

Capable Cruiser.

LHC_-1C3-Vento_Clone-_Capable_Cruiser.car|attachment (34.4 KB)

1 Like

A helical LSD is overkill on what is ostensibly not a performance car (especially when combined with a variable intake manifold), and the 4-speed automatic transmission should be an advanced electronically controlled unit, but apart from those, it does its job of being an upmarket minivan trim quite well. It could do with a galvanized chassis for better rust protection, though.

Other changes I’d consider making are replacing the hydraulically assisted recirculating ball steering for a rack-and-pinion unit (for more drivability) and swapping out the standard steel springs for progressive ones (for more ride comfort). And I’d also install a 3-way catalytic converter instead of a 2-way unit to bump up its emissions capability from WES 6 to WES 8.

Even so, as things stand, it’s a convincing flagship trim of an '80s minivan, although a few tweaks should keep it relevant into the '90s until its replacement comes out.

1 Like