Car photoshops

What If Hyundai Santa Fé, but no daytime running lights?

(p quick edit, had to create a new bonnet line don’t look too closely)

4 Likes

What if

Subaru XT but it’s a fastback

8 Likes

The XT looks better as a fastback than as a notchback, with better proportions that would have made it seem even more futuristic than it was in real life.

Looks almost like a Toyota AE86.
If the printer had trouble feeding the paper.

2 Likes

Pretty shoddy but I had to get a point across, every time I see a previous generation Kona (facelift) the real headlights are so big and low down I just automatically ignore the DRLs:

So what I see in my mind every time is this:

11 Likes

The base spec wheels on the new Prius are extremely weird and ugly with not just the unfitting design but also the boltless design. I thought if they were in chrome and about 10 inches larger I thought they’d fit on a mid 2000’s bling Escalade

So here you go:

3 Likes

A couple of 90s “what ifs” of later models, in this case the Saab 9-7x and Lexus LM. The Saab actually came to me in a dream of all places.

10 Likes

Volvo 164 + Jaguar XJ Coupé roof + Rover P5 wheels

7 Likes

If Saab made a 9-3 Chevy Volt
(yes ik this is a really poor quality edit)

2 Likes

What if the Foxbody platform Mercury Capri continued after 1986? Well here’s a 1987 Capri making use of Mercury’s signature lightbar at the time.

8 Likes

boink

7 Likes

what a cutie

Major improvement there

Absolutely not a good Photoshop, I just wanted to know what a Kadett City could have looked like if it had been using the same rear end as the Caravan. Would have been more practical without the high sill.

2 Likes

An NX with retractable headlights would have had a more obvious family resemblance to the 180SX, and may well have been even more commercially successful than it was in real life.

Reminds me of the Polo II. The photoshop doesn’t look bad to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really like 3 door estate cars, don’t know why. There is something about them.

3 Likes