Car Replicas

@Abot and @Petakabras, could I ask you to share the *.car files for the Pagani and the Dodge? :slight_smile: They are really nice.

@B4nditOo All my downloads are here. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Aston Martin Valkyrie

Track test in BeamNG

This thing is a HANDFUL to drive but very fast if you can get it right. Over 2 seconds faster than the Ferrari F50 GT around Hirochi Long.

4 Likes

WIP, will post more photos when it’s completed

10 Likes

The rear end is also now underway with the basic shape being complete. I’ll probably revisit it at some point to refine it

8 Likes

Yup, I have tried…

Alfa Romeo
155 2.5 V6 TB

Tbh this car is a sort of cross between the 155 Q4 aesthetics and traction (AWD), with the final evolution of the legendary 2.5 Busso V6, which would have been twin-turbocharged. Unfortunately, FIAT was busy investing money in shit cars at the time (apart from some rare exceptions) but I like think of it as it should have been a true sporty 155, able to copete against the M3 and similar opponents.

7 Likes

An Evo9 i made a while ago

23 Likes

Kamata Fiera

13 Likes

Replica?

Yea from another racing game. Ridge Racer 6 & 7

Aah, most of the replicas are real cars. Now I’ve seen the real one it’s really good

Evo 9 Wagon I made, with different badging

13 Likes

2012 Mini Coupe Couper S

John Cooper Works Edition

19 Likes

2005 Bugatti Veyron

I've made this in like 5 minutes in photoshop, I know it's bad

dee tail time

12 Likes

My attempt at a Datsun/Nissan 280ZX. I have a 1981 2-seater hardtop of this car in real life and love it.

3 Likes

My try on Gordon Murray’s T-50, not exactly the same but still looks great. I know the taillight isn’t the same one.

3 Likes

An Evo VI Hath Arisen!

I thought it was well good when I made it. Now it looks quite feeble…

7 Likes

It’s the pic. the lighting made it look flat, and the camera is too far away. Looks good, love the assimetric bumpers on this cars.

1995 Ford Fiesta Si / 2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S.

14 Likes

That 95 is lovely, looks exactly as sad as that generation Fiesta did IRL…

5 Likes