Car Replicas

2003-present Chevrolet Express 2500 Cargo Van

3 Likes

“Cad Spinner” - Planes: Fire & Rescue

And also built the black one from Vitaminamulch: Air Spectacular

3 Likes

I tried hard to make something creative but after trying out hundreds of fixures I had to admit that on the Omega body everything that is not a Senator copy looks awful.

3 Likes

This isn’t so much a replica of an extant model, rather an experiment to replicate the styling of a brand for a fictive model.

Meet the pre-VW money Porsche Cayambe, when the brand went bubble sedan before even thinking about the Cayenne.

I apologize profusely to any Porsche enthusiasts out there for my sins in creating this. But something compelled me to and I couldn’t stop it. I tried getting all the Porsche elements of the time in there incl. the dash top design and such.

I haven’t been posting much of my stuff on the forums for a long time cause I haven’t been very confident in my designs but I might as well dump them somewhere. I have too many brands anyway.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, kinda unrelated but is there anything the forum mods can fix about the download links not working for posts like 2021 and under?

If you’re trying to download those old .car files, they’re not compatible with the current version of the game.

2 Likes

Not an exact replica, but you see what inspired me…

2010 Ford I-Max
The Ford I-Max, A rebadged Mazda Premacy that was sold in Asia. Barely anyone knows it exist, but I do, so I replicated it. This is the first replica (out of 2) of the I-Max ever. It also replicates the 2.0 Litre I4 engine the I-Max Uses.

Here’s a link: 2010 Ford I-Max (Facelift) | BeamNG

7 Likes

1974 Porsche 917/30

Not 100% accurate replica

Hp:1200 @ 8000rpm instead of 1100 @ 7500rpm
Torque: 980 @ 7900rpm instead of 1000
Weight: 1150kg instead of 820kg
Engine: 5.374l V12 Twin-turbo instead of 5.374l Flat-12 Twin-turbo

12 Likes

A Trio of mid-2000’s Hot Hatchbacks

Ford Focus ST:

Vauxhall Astra VXR:

Volkswagen Golf GTI:

25 Likes

Smart Fortwo:

6 Likes

Now those are impressive! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

better looking than the OGs, ngl.

2023 Kia Sportage X-Pro and SX Prestige

26 Likes

Holy wow… Now that is impressive, especially with how hyperdetailed modern cars can be.

3 Likes

I basically made a Suburban into an actually modern Express

6 Likes

1955 Volkswagen Beetle.

16 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes
Never even knew this was a thing, here’s a photo dump of a few of my replicas

no photos have loaded

2 Likes