CarChoice Magazine (OPEN FOR CARS)

CarChoice Magazine was first bought to life in 2016 by my previous account I lost the password to. Therefore, I am restarting the magazine all new for 2018 with new cars, new reviews and a new layout. Here are the general rules for submission.

•Must contain an advert of the car.
•Must state Horsepower, Cost and Year.
•Must be made by you
•Must follow the specific rules
•Must include the car file for me to test your cars on BeamNG.
•Must strive to be somewhat realistic

The magazine will include, as per last time, a few competitors for a particular category, ending in a winner near the end. All cars will have a test drive and be rated on car looks, as well as the quality of driving.

Next issue:
Budget small cars
Rules:
Must still be sold in 2018
Must be FWD
Must be under £8000 (or equivalent prices)
Include a feature that makes it stand out from the crowd.

ISSUE 1:

Budget small cars

Rules:

Must still be sold in 2018

Must be FWD

Must be under £8000 (or equivalent prices)

Include a feature that makes it stand out from the crowd.

Please send in all cars by the 28th

Hey is it still open?
and if so how can i send you the car?
thanks!

I think he meant the 28th of August

Hey @stealthgamer2016 Can be still open if you’d like, have had a few entries already, Budget Small Cars category is on at the moment :smiley:

MrOlibob

$8000 Automation dollars on the final screen? Or material costs? I’ve got several cheap hatchbacks but they all cost upwards of $10,000.

How much you’d sell it for in real life, dont worry about in-game costs :slight_smile: @CC9020

I mean in America $12,000 is really the low limit for cars on sale. I’ll pull a Mitsubishi and make a complete shitbox in that case. After all, no features at all is a quirk according to Doug DeMuro.

1 Like

So when is the time limit for this issue? And will there be more?

Still open, haven’t got round to making this particular issue, however one has been made

1 Like

No offense but I would advise against real world car comparisons.

2 Likes