ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Cars

This is the first car Developed by ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Engineering division with help from Formula 1 Supremo Ernie Beccleston, handling Tuned by The Stig, power from TheTom Motorsports, this here is ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ El Diablo…powered by a 1,632bhp V8 twin turbo power unit…this car gives you the full experience of being in an F1 car

You think you know performance…think again…weighs 1250kg and has more than 1200bhp per ton…extreme cooling is needed to keep the MONSTER that lurks under the bonnet cooled, This is a car you dont want to get in and drive you have to prepare your mind for how fast it is…

Specs:
7.5L V8 TT
Power: 1632bhp @ 7000rpm
Torque: 1361ft-Lbs @ 4100rpm
Redline: 7000rpm
Cubic Capacity: 7499cc
Weight w/o driver: 1250kg
Weight w/driver: 1320kg
Top Speed: 270mph+ (Depends on gear ratios from the 6 speed Sequential Gearbox, its a Race Derived Gearbox OKAY!)
0 - 60 mph: 1.8s
0 - 100kph: 1.82s
0 - 100 - 0 mph (s): ~5 seconds
Standing Quarter: 9.9 @ 210mph
Cost: £POA

The car:

It needs all those vents to keep that monster of an engine cold…

The front of the beast…now its time to run away…

Side view of the car…

The Roof all those vents and bumps are needed…

6 Exhausts yeah well…8 would be over the top…but I might consider it…

A closer look at the front right light array you need that light just because when driving at night you wont see much so lots of Light is required!

The side of the car…yeah well this looks really tame -sarcasm-

Closer in view of the front of the monster!

i’m sorry to say this, but that car looks bad with all those air vents all over it. Plus, 812kg is really unrealistic for a car that fits a 7.5L TT V8 because the engine will weigh at least 350kg, then you need a massive clutch to handle all that power and torque, which might be another 100kg, then an insane gearbox that would weigh another 150-200kg, and then of course you need the suspension, the 2 seats, the tires, the bodywork, the exhausts, a really good and enormous differential… so i’d say probably around 1100-1200kg at least.

oh dammit…I will re do the numbers…so about 1250kg then…should do

Tom could you even come close to building that engine I described?

hahahaha i saw that one coming :smiley: of course i can, give me a moment ^^

or hell beat that and take it to the cleaners give me something WORTHY of this monster

Here it is, i hope you like it ^^
I actually used a 7.0 TT V8 i already had, bored it up to 7.5 and fiddled a bit so that now it might make enough power and torque for your needs :wink:
7.5L V8 TT for JunoRev0.lua (65.1 KB)

I am gonna love this :smiley:

it may only last for 47550km, but that’s not bad considering it’s about as long as a normal Peugeot engine (or longer)…

yeah and for a engine that size and with about 1630bhp I am staggered it could get nearly 50,000km…

would you mind leaving 1 or 2 comments of what you think about my car designs in my thread? ^^

sure thing Tom

The vents is a little overkill for my taste. I like a more stealthy car that don’t turn to many heads but is more of a beast when you throttle it. :slight_smile: Other that the engine can kick some butts for sure! :3 Good work bro! :slight_smile:

hmm I will do a Skunkworks version of this car…less over the top more sedate but with a monster race engine under the bonnet…

How did you work that out, can we have a step by step tutorial please? :stuck_out_tongue:

Why do I like this car???