CH-R Madness (Design Showcase)

I made something on this body in my early primitive days that didn’t look too bad imo, I may have to revisit it :thinking:

2011 Misubashi Greenfly

Here at Misubashi, we care for the enviroment, and want to help rebuild our planet’s ozone layer. Therefore, we have made the Greenfly.

For every Greenfly sold we donate 50% of the money to a charity that is helping to restore the ozone layer, and the ultra-efficient inline 4 engine allows for over 52.1mpg under regular conditions. The unique styling makes for a head-turner wherever you go, and the green paint symbolises the enviroment and enviromental awareness.

The Greenfly has high, heated cloth seats with foldable armrests in the rear seats and in the headrests there are TommTecc Tele CDTV’s powered by rechargeable batteries as well as a TommTecc Nav25 Satellite Navigation System pops out of the dashboard at will. The dashboard also features an integrated AM/FM radio and CD player and climate control settings. Able to seat up to 4 fully grown adults and all their luggage the Greenfly makes use of it’s unique body style to maximise interior and cargo volume.

The Greenfly can be swatted up at the local dealer for just $38,900,e and our 3 Year Warranty will cover any accidents that may occur whilst driving your vehicle.

Specs

1 Like
2021 AT Aurora

welcome to the future
10 Likes

Now THIS is the kind of forum thread I love to see but have had neither the urge or means to piece it together myself lol. Just makes it so much easier to look up good designs on a particular body if you have problems with it, after which we can build something and contribute to the thread ourselves. Now a great idea would be to do the same on other bodies.

1 Like

Arion Andromeda 16C 2021

One of the most colossal and powerful SUVs on the market.

Shown in Aztec gold

Introduced in 2020 with either a 3 litre V6 or 4.5L V8, the Andromeda was the return of Arion’s largest SUV/MPV crossover, with a staggering ~2300-2500kg weight it was also the heaviest Arion to date. Though that didn’t mean it couldn’t be fast…

Introducing the Arion Andromeda 16C '21.

Shown in Aztec gold

Using a 6 litre short stroked V16, it produces 516hp and 517lb-ft respectably. The sizable engine is paired to an 8 speed electronic automatic with e-differential and AWD, 23 inch alloys, and a complete luxury interior with luxury HUD not to mention Arion’s ultimate suspension setup of using electromagnetic for maximum comfort and ride quality.

Though the Andromeda 16C is the utmost luxury SUV/MPV one could buy, it wasn’t a slouch, able to do 0-62s in 4.23s, and hit an astonishing 195mph, not to mention it can lap the Nurburgring in 8:40, making it one of the fastest family production cars on the market.

Shown in Cockatoo

Released as a limited production variant the Andromeda 16C Dakar was a more off-road focused car, with 20 inch rims on higher profile tyres and raised suspension, bash bar, more cladding and side plus rear rails for ease of access.

Shown in Cockatoo

Arion Automotive Thread

12 Likes

That’s the angriest-looking car you have ever shown us - it looks like it’s about to swallow up smaller cars whole and spit them out - and yet it’s still a work of art! I thought I would hate its looks at first, but then I changed my mind. The Dakar spec in particular looks like it’s tougher than a box of nails.

In fact the entire Andromeda line is madder than a box of frogs - and is certainly all the better for it.

1 Like

Off-roady, V16 SUV - that’s some early-2000s-VAG level of crazy.

3 Likes

hi so

stock non modified car mint condition price negotiable

14 Likes

I got inspired by the Spyker D12 Peking-to-Paris for it more than anything

2 Likes

Radiance FT7-S

早上好中国

现在我有冰淇淋
我很喜欢冰淇淋

但是 速度与激情9
比冰淇淋

但是 速度与激情9
我最喜欢

所以现在是
音乐时间

16 Likes

SPARTAN SANDSTORM

And now… It’s special trick
Yep… It’s a seven seater convertible. Fitted with a 5.0 L flat plane V8 engine, this family friendly supercar takes you up to speeds of 170 MPH and 0-60 in less than 5 1/2 seconds. You might say “Well doesn’t a Tesla do that as well” but is that car a convertible… With a V8… Nah didn’t think so. It also costs less than $50,000, and does 9.2 mpg. The Tesla does 0 mpg lol. It also lapped the Nurburgring in under 9 minutes too, making it the fastest (but only) Greek car in the world.

4 Likes

I hated this body tbh, but even I couldn’t believe something like these can be done. Skilled builders are sure a gift. Here is my try on it:

The 2021 Sanzou EVA-1

More Photos

7 Likes

2021 Sakura CQ Clubsport
Diamond Metallic/Sapphire Roof
Steel Metallic/Red Roof

10 Likes

5 Likes

1st attempt, a while ago…

2nd attempt almost a year ago, soon after the 1st…

Today…

2 Likes

Hey man, i really admire the effort you put in the interior - well done! Also, how did you manage to style your posts? I’ve been trying to get help everywhere but can’t find any.

Keep up your good work!

https://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

this site is really useful for learning how to style forum posts

1 Like

yeah, but the way they show the code there doesn’t seem to do anything in the editor of automation. Could you give me an example of a code that works here?

For example, I can only go so far when I write (<div style=“color:red;text-align:center”;> LOOK AT THIS ) but that’s it - I get stuck here. At the W3 website, it shows that you use curvy braces to modify texts but they didn’t work somehow…

You can honestly just ignore the HTML formatting for the most part, removes a lot of useless clutter.

i don’t have much to say so i’ll just slap this quickly

2020 Reizei VEC-5

Reizei Heavy Industries’ hybrid focused crossover features a new and sporty design and a 1.8 turbo hybrid drivetrain.

2020-present_Reizei_VEC-5_-SE-R_L_1_8h(EU-spec).car (111.0 KB)

19 Likes