Community Redesign Centre (CRC)

Ok, I can send you the file so you can adjust as you’d like.

@MONARCH Have you even sent the file?

2021 Ursula F5 400T x4 & 2021 Ursula F5 400TE x4

https://i.imgur.com/kQVdJd9.jpg

Here’s the latest facelift of the latest generation of the F5 executive comes with a lot of new features, improved comfort and handling, as well as a host of safety stuff. This sedan-estate duo shown comes with a 358 hp 3.0 liter inline-6 turbo, 7-speed dual clutch transmission and all-wheel drive.

You may do whatever you want for this sedan and estate duo. Slap in a bigger engine, redesign the cars, or turn it into a rocket ship. I don’t care.

Ursula_F5_-400T_x4(FL).car (41.8 KB)
Ursula_F5_-400TE_x4(FL).car (43.1 KB)

4 Likes

2021 Ursula F5 400T x4 Sedan by @BannedByAndroid

With this I made it a Premium Semi-Sporty Sedan. It now has a 3.5L Turbocharged V6 (didn’t mess with it much) making 274hp and 313lb-ft pushing the 0-60 to 5.7 seconds and improving the MPG to 33.4. With the design I slimmed the headlights and made the center grille bigger while moving the badge down into the center. I used quite a bit of body molding. Mainly around the bottom grille and wrapping it around the bottom of the car creating a sort of skirting, and with the back I redid it entirely with a rear flare that wraps (added reverse lights after the pictures and was too lazy to redo them).

File: Ursula_F5_-400T_x4(FL).car (86.9 KB)

2021 Ursula F5 400TE x4 by @BannedByAndroid

Just like the F5 Sedan. This F5 Wagon has the 3.5L Turbocharged V6 making the same power and a 0-60 time of 5.7 seconds and an MPG rating of 33. The design stays basically the same but the rear was moved up a bit as it laid a little low. It has double sunroofs and different rims. I was contemplating putting a V8 in it but ultimately decided not cause I wasn’t that crazy. Again this also has reversing lights but they were added after the photos and I was too lazy to redo them. Also they both have RWD now. Cause schport.

File: Ursula_F5_-400TE_x4(FL).car (94.3 KB)

Now for my entry. The 1980 Blaire Tsunami Mk. I

So I made this back in February for the 1980 Tsunami Chassis featuring 3 other cars (Utah, Wallaby, & the 0-900) but ultimately kept pushing it back due to me working on other cars, and I basically forgot about it to the point to where it’s severely outdated and I have better cars to update and work on. So I’m coming to you guys for help. So basically this is an American made compact european economic sedan made by American manufacturer Blaire. It comes with a 2.0L I6 making 98hp and 103lb-ft (i was insane). It does 0-60 in 14.3 seconds and has an mpg rating of…22.1…Yyyyeah you can see where I went wrong.

Engineering and/or Design are changes that are needed but weird creations are also welcomed. Slap a V12 idc or make a sick rally car (since european Blaire’s have rally heritage it’d fit in with the lore).

File: Blaire_-_Tsunami.car (66.0 KB)

1 Like

Here’s my take on the Tsunami:

I fixed the engineering bit, primarily with the aim of giving it a more comfortable ride, kept the trim year as 1984 (to denote a mid-life update) and put in a completely new 1.8L I4 with multi-point EFI, while leaving the exterior design mostly intact.

Blaire_-_Tsunami_EFI.car (66.4 KB)

1 Like

My Vector Contra submission for CSC32!

CSC32-phale-_Vector_Contra_Concept.car (44.0 KB)

Here is the criticism for it if you want some ideas to improve on:

4 Likes

Here’s my adaptation of your Contra proposal:

Less race car, more road car, hence the removal of the big rear wing in favor of a small lip spoiler, with Vector and Contra badging added, and a more discreet hood scoop fitted. Also powered by a different engine with similar power, but no quality spam or reliability warnings, and switched to RWD with a manual gearbox, in true muscle car tradition.

CSC32-phale-_Vector_Contra_Street_Concept.car (51.8 KB)

Here we go, first post around here. (I’m very sorry if I completely biff this post)
Decided to have a go at an adaptation of the Ursula F5:

Ultimately I changed most of the front fascia, especially the upper half. Added somebody sculpting to the sides, and completely revamped the rear end. It’s now powered by a twin turbo 3.0L V6 making 355hp and 335lb-ft of torque. It’s also rear wheel drive now, and I chose to swap the DCT for a traditional seven-speed automatic. I also accidentally deleted your Ursula emblems and my game crashed, so I put a placeholder down, and forgot to add them back - don’t mind that.

Go easy on me, I’m a rookie. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

fix it

THE_REAL_EFI_TM__-Komi_H(Facelift).car (104.2 KB)

6 Likes

basically this

fixed

THE_REAL_EFI_TM__-Komi_H(Facelift)_Roadtrip.car (119.9 KB)

9 Likes

h

Picturesqqejlwqkj1

THE_FAKE_EFI_TM__-Komi_H(fack_lift).car (110.7 KB)

5 Likes

What did you used to make the box?

Needs more classics here. Wreck it.

MVD_Smoothliner_-_STD.car (35.9 KB)

1 Like

I think I’ll jump in with one of my signature cars.
(K612)Kaizen_S-_C50s_AWD_v_424.car (60.8 KB)

Enjoy

Oh wait here’s @Reizei 's logo for me if you want to use that lololol
Kaizen%20logo%20for%20ad

1 Like

HAVE AT YOU

Caldera_-_Premium_3_6_6AT.car (202.2 KB)

2 Likes

LOOKING FOR A REDESIGN
my pretty serious attempt at a car for the CSR 123 (2012 sedan round)
Pretty competitive stats-wise but the looks killed him
So try to do your best to fix it
Cabrera_-Boreas(CSR-123).car (59.7 KB)

2 Likes

Kaizen SC50S by LaVelle Studios
Original Kaizen SC50S by @66mazda

Download link below.
(K612)Kaizen_S_remade-_SC50S_AWD_v_424.car (63.5 KB)

10 Likes

2020 Steurmann C40 GT

Just fuck my shit up, do whatever you want as long it gets improved.

Steurmann_C40_-_Coupe_GT.car (40.7 KB)

4 Likes
2020 Steurmann C40 GT - Tuned by APD (Alba performance Division)

Original by
@HybridTronny

Steurmann_C40_-_Coupe_GT_APD.car
(64.5 KB)

Now this is a strange case.
When we first looked at the peformance sheets of this Car, We were surprised that it wasn’t exactly an Efficient one. 21 MPG at first. We wondered why, Since apparently the car wasn’t heavy for the GT Premium Market, But when we looked under the hood, We realized why:

The V8 on the C40 was running as rich as a Pre-Oil crisis Barge,
13.2 AFR to be exact, The AR Ratio was maxed and The Compressor was Disfigurately larger than the Turbine, it looked like they mixed the turbo system of a Keizai and Project GT.

After retuning the engine to more conventional standards, It could do just under 30 mpg.

It also was pretty expensive, Mostly due to the Carbon fibre Wheels and Chassis.
We Swapped them by Magnesium (10x cheaper) and Glued aluminium.

Now, We wouldn’t usually do this, As our focus is on Speed and Performance rather than efficiency and affordability, But the changes made the car Way more popular with markets with not as much money, Such as Premium Muscle, And strangely, Luxury SUV??? Yeah, We don’t get it either, But it’s a market alright.

We Redesigned the Front and Rear Fascias to Great Extent,While trying to keep the general Aesthetic the same. We changed the Active wing for one with a fixed stand, Added a more aggressive front lip, and Hood vents.
One of the larger changes is the fact that we’ve made the roof Completely of Impact-Resistant Polycarbonates, With a layer of Elecrtochromic glass for that nice shade.

We do have to admit, the car lost some of it’s simplicity when we redesigned it.

EDIT: Formatting was being dumb.

2 Likes

Ok, time to revive this topic (I really enjoy the idea behind it. If nobody is interested, I am sorry for necromancy)

Balanga RS - Redesign it, create race/rally version, fix what you think is broken, rice it up, just do anything you like. If you want some lore inspiration - create facelift for 2021 model year. Have fun with it.

Balanga_-_RS.car (87.2 KB)

4 Likes