Community Redesign Centre (CRC)

Blaire_-_Rodman_MXS.car (41.7 KB)

r1

An old car from early 2019 that I managed to save. Do what you must!

P.S this was based off the 1980’s Subaru XT

Original car: Hakumai Schnell D4 from @interior
What i redesigned? Well, i tried to stay the closest to the original possible, so almost everything is “the same”, if not the same, the same soul. On Powertrain, i tuned the engine, now the same engine, instead of giving 140hp, gives 200, so in 0-100km/h instead of 10.5s, it can make it on 8,5
Archive: Hakumai_Schnell_D4__-_1_8T_By_Alfora.car (44.3 KB)
Photos:(see the “see more” to see the duotone low part)

See more

3 Likes

Feel free to redesign my 2000 Hakumai Furcio. Hakumai_Furcio_(B60)_-_SE.car (43.6 KB)

1 Like

Let’s just say, this van design’s getting old. However Kiaqua would prefer to keep this version going, with a facelift, bc they’re too cheap to make an all new model by now!

http://d3hrnetf5izp16.cloudfront.net/original/4X/a/c/b/acb1c2f6ca00171e164f6fae63ecb462a83ca0c0.jpg

Kiaqua Super Traggio 2.7CFiT ELX.car (99.7 KB)

Do what you want with this horrible Korean brick, facelift it, make it look super luxury, or just even mess with it.

1 Like

Hakumai_R90_(B90)_-_2_0_SE_24th_Anniversary.car (56.1 KB)

Feel free to redesign my vehicles i posted!

I park here the JCM Executive R Coupé to see how it can be improved.

JCM_Executive_R_-_Coupé.car (35.2 KB)

2 Likes

Revo Design

Revo Design has worked to create a power, suspension and aerodynamic package for the JCM Executive R. It’s called the RR Track Package it offers a boost in horsepower from 650bhp to 850bhp, new aero parts including a new rear wing and front splitter. The suspension has also been re-tuned to work with the new aero parts. The all-wheel drive system has also been tweaked so it sends more power to the rear wheels.

Download Link - JCM_Executive_RR_Track_Edition_-_Coupé.car (39.7 KB)

1 Like

Ok, how about this?

4 Likes

Looking for some one to redesign this.

CSC27_-EnCR-_Avantii_Graphic_Design_Alfora_Galvion.car (51.4 KB)

6 Likes

i’m not a fan of the front, Looks like a american sedan at the front, With some restyling, i’d take it. @MONARCH Also, The wheels on the white one are too 10’s and the ones on the gray car is 80s. the front looks a bit like a Saturn lol.

Ok, I can send you the file so you can adjust as you’d like.

@MONARCH Have you even sent the file?

2021 Ursula F5 400T x4 & 2021 Ursula F5 400TE x4

https://i.imgur.com/kQVdJd9.jpg

Here’s the latest facelift of the latest generation of the F5 executive comes with a lot of new features, improved comfort and handling, as well as a host of safety stuff. This sedan-estate duo shown comes with a 358 hp 3.0 liter inline-6 turbo, 7-speed dual clutch transmission and all-wheel drive.

You may do whatever you want for this sedan and estate duo. Slap in a bigger engine, redesign the cars, or turn it into a rocket ship. I don’t care.

Ursula_F5_-400T_x4(FL).car (41.8 KB)
Ursula_F5_-400TE_x4(FL).car (43.1 KB)

4 Likes

2021 Ursula F5 400T x4 Sedan by @BannedByAndroid

With this I made it a Premium Semi-Sporty Sedan. It now has a 3.5L Turbocharged V6 (didn’t mess with it much) making 274hp and 313lb-ft pushing the 0-60 to 5.7 seconds and improving the MPG to 33.4. With the design I slimmed the headlights and made the center grille bigger while moving the badge down into the center. I used quite a bit of body molding. Mainly around the bottom grille and wrapping it around the bottom of the car creating a sort of skirting, and with the back I redid it entirely with a rear flare that wraps (added reverse lights after the pictures and was too lazy to redo them).

File: Ursula_F5_-400T_x4(FL).car (86.9 KB)

2021 Ursula F5 400TE x4 by @BannedByAndroid

Just like the F5 Sedan. This F5 Wagon has the 3.5L Turbocharged V6 making the same power and a 0-60 time of 5.7 seconds and an MPG rating of 33. The design stays basically the same but the rear was moved up a bit as it laid a little low. It has double sunroofs and different rims. I was contemplating putting a V8 in it but ultimately decided not cause I wasn’t that crazy. Again this also has reversing lights but they were added after the photos and I was too lazy to redo them. Also they both have RWD now. Cause schport.

File: Ursula_F5_-400TE_x4(FL).car (94.3 KB)

Now for my entry. The 1980 Blaire Tsunami Mk. I

So I made this back in February for the 1980 Tsunami Chassis featuring 3 other cars (Utah, Wallaby, & the 0-900) but ultimately kept pushing it back due to me working on other cars, and I basically forgot about it to the point to where it’s severely outdated and I have better cars to update and work on. So I’m coming to you guys for help. So basically this is an American made compact european economic sedan made by American manufacturer Blaire. It comes with a 2.0L I6 making 98hp and 103lb-ft (i was insane). It does 0-60 in 14.3 seconds and has an mpg rating of…22.1…Yyyyeah you can see where I went wrong.

Engineering and/or Design are changes that are needed but weird creations are also welcomed. Slap a V12 idc or make a sick rally car (since european Blaire’s have rally heritage it’d fit in with the lore).

File: Blaire_-_Tsunami.car (66.0 KB)

1 Like

Here’s my take on the Tsunami:

I fixed the engineering bit, primarily with the aim of giving it a more comfortable ride, kept the trim year as 1984 (to denote a mid-life update) and put in a completely new 1.8L I4 with multi-point EFI, while leaving the exterior design mostly intact.

Blaire_-_Tsunami_EFI.car (66.4 KB)

1 Like

My Vector Contra submission for CSC32!

CSC32-phale-_Vector_Contra_Concept.car (44.0 KB)

Here is the criticism for it if you want some ideas to improve on:

4 Likes

Here’s my adaptation of your Contra proposal:

Less race car, more road car, hence the removal of the big rear wing in favor of a small lip spoiler, with Vector and Contra badging added, and a more discreet hood scoop fitted. Also powered by a different engine with similar power, but no quality spam or reliability warnings, and switched to RWD with a manual gearbox, in true muscle car tradition.

CSC32-phale-_Vector_Contra_Street_Concept.car (51.8 KB)

Here we go, first post around here. (I’m very sorry if I completely biff this post)
Decided to have a go at an adaptation of the Ursula F5:

Ultimately I changed most of the front fascia, especially the upper half. Added somebody sculpting to the sides, and completely revamped the rear end. It’s now powered by a twin turbo 3.0L V6 making 355hp and 335lb-ft of torque. It’s also rear wheel drive now, and I chose to swap the DCT for a traditional seven-speed automatic. I also accidentally deleted your Ursula emblems and my game crashed, so I put a placeholder down, and forgot to add them back - don’t mind that.

Go easy on me, I’m a rookie. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

fix it

THE_REAL_EFI_TM__-Komi_H(Facelift).car (104.2 KB)

6 Likes

basically this

fixed

THE_REAL_EFI_TM__-Komi_H(Facelift)_Roadtrip.car (119.9 KB)

9 Likes