Cool Wall Six (Final round done)

My last car:

1. 1994-1996 Chevrolet Impala SS

5 Likes

So although a strict 2-seater is off the table, surely a 2+2 or full 4-seater will suit them just fine?

1 Like

Clearly what they want is a McLaren F1 with 3 seats, perfect for their family.

5 Likes

my cars for the wall:

2010 Porsche Cayenne

2005 Renault Clio RS

1972 Lotus Europa

2009 Seat Altea

2019 Cupra Formentor

4 Likes

ICYMI (in case you missed it): Submissions have been open for a few days now.

HRRRRRRRNG THAT IS SO OUTRAGEOUSLY SEXY

3 Likes

My last 2:
2012 Audi RS5 Coupe

1994 Ford Thunderbird

1 Like

I’ll get the ball rolling with an '05 AMS Acolyte 3.5 GT - a sporty mid-sized 2-door 4-seater coupe that retailed for just 24k AMU when new.

With a 300-bhp 3.5L I6 driving the rear wheels via a six-speed manual gearbox and helical LSD, it’s quick off the mark, as a sports coupe should be - 0-60 mph in 5.0 seconds is more than perfectly adequate for a family-sized offering with sporting intent.

Thanks to 4-wheel fully independent suspension (dual wishbones front/multi-link rear) tuned for a balanced mix of sportiness and comfort, plus ABS-assisted vented disc brakes at each corner, the Acolyte has exemplary ride, handling, and braking to match the class leaders.

The Acolyte also comes with a full premium interior, complete with sat-nav, high-quality CD stereo sound system, MP3 compatibility, and 4 seats trimmed in genuine leather, with optional contrasting accents (as shown on the example here).

The 3.5 GT trim comes with 225/40R18 high-performance tires wrapped around 18-inch alloy wheels at each corner, as well as a functional aero kit that keeps the tires planted even in extreme cornering situations, and standard-fit fog lights for use in low-visibility conditions.

This example is being offered for sale at just 18k GBP, with a full service history, and has been well-maintained for nearly two decades. Its sole owner throughout this time has chosen to sell the car due to his family of five having outgrown it in the years since.

Interior

Best of all, as a Euro 4-compatible car, it’s CAZ/ULEZ exempt, and in addition to that, it’s very well-built and reliable - while still weighing 1455kg, so it’s not too heavy by modern standards, allowing it to make the most of its top-notch powertrain and chassis.

1 Like

2008 DURENDAL TIZONA RS6

As a premium offering for America’s version of the Armor Cricket, the Durendal Tizona benefitted from more potent drivetrain options, like a 3.3 liter V6 mounted to a 6-speed manual transmission and AWD. This gave the compact Tizona surprising quickness and agility.

Suspension tuning was completely balanced in an effort to provide uncompromised performance and comfort at an affordable price.

We are offering this beautiful example in Cameo Metallic for $15,678 (adjusted). Come down and test drive it today!

3 Likes

OPEN YOUR TOP

IN THE ÈLTRE HARICOT OPENTOP

hail-haricot

ALL HAIL THE BEAN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ȁ̸̡̨̛̝̖͔̩̣̬̉̇͊̀̉̄͂́̓̍͛͗̾̈͆̄̌̓̍͛̑́̀̐͂̈̽̀̊̽̍͛̂̿̾͌̕͘̚͘̕̚͜͝͝͝A̴̡̢̧̛̖̬̘̣̰͚̼̩̖̱̬̬͍͂͊̅̔̋̾̈́̎̓͋͑͌̾̈́͑̈́̚͠͝Ä̵̢͕̟̘̹̟̦̱̥̺̫́̀̃̆̃̾̓͑̅̇́̊͒̽͆̃̏̋̏͐̚͝͠͝ͅͅA̷̛̩͕̬͓̙̗͚͍͕̼̻̿̿̆̊͋͆͐̋̔̄̿͊̎̂̄̾̿́̏̈́̃̿̀̕͝À̶̡͍͙̞̤̲̭̮̙̝͈͈̟̗̦͎͉̹͚͕͉̙͙͎̻̦͎͇̲̈͋̾̍̎̀̋͐̌̋́̀̀͆̆̄̉̇̾͋́͊̊̚̚̕͜͝͝͠͠͝Ä̴̢̱̫̯͉̜͔͖̭̬̭̘̬̺̺͇̟̦̪̯̹͉̌́̇͐͋͊͒̇̅͆̐̈́̓́̿̂̓̄̏͒̄͛̈̀̃̒̇́̓̄̄̊̉͘̕͘͝͠͠ͅÀ̴̧̧̢̢̨̛̛͍̝̙̹̥̰̰͚̠̳͚̼̦̼̲͇̫̹̣̦͈̬͖̙̭̯̖̄͒́͗́̈́̀̈́͑̓́̔͊͂̉́̀̏̈́͛͑͒̈̾͒͋̍͂͗̈́̔̈́̚͠͝͠ͅͅÄ̷̡̛͓̹̤̤̦̯̠̪͈̝̝̙̟͕̩̭̃̑̉͂̈́͒̓̽̇̏̂̉̌́͛̈̋̋͊̑̿́͗̊̅̌̔͑̚̚̚̚̚͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅA̸̡̢̭͎̗̠̦̺̳͎̪̻͔̭͇̖̘̰̰̤̙̻̿̈͐͆̋̏͋͆͌̉̋́̅̎̄̊̏̓͆͘̚ͅĄ̶̢̛̳̘̗̝̻͓̝̩͍̙̹̓́̿̑̀͒̓͐̇̂̆̂͆̊̐͒̅̔͐́̚͘̕͝͝Ă̸̧̙͔͖̖̹̭̫̯̞̻̥͍̼̥̬̤̺̣̖̩͔̲̲̬͓͎͕̱̞̼͖̮̂͑̄̅̅̓̑̐̎́̈́̊̎̇͛̈́̀̊̿̐̍̚͠͝͝͠Ą̷͎͉̘̻͈̼̪̞̈́͆́̋̅̂̔̄̓͌̑̃̎̓̉͐̒́̈̋̑͊̚͠͠Ḁ̶̢̡̢̢̧̢͍̱̖̳̪̖̳̫̤̩͚̹̦͔̜̫̯̩͕̳̞̪̗̗͓͍͕͖͉̭̘͂̅̋͊̔̐̒̆̌̅͋̄̊͑̕͜͜͝͝͝A̵̧̧̧̛̦̺͖̟̱̠̭̝͔̜̤̟͚̜͋̂͂̀̀̈̇̎̐̽͊̏̈́̔͗͋́͘͜͝͝͝A̷̢͎̦͈̤̻̖̺̬͚̪̬̎͒̅̀̑̋͊̒͘͠A̴̢̢̧̖͎̮̞̥͇̮͈̻̪͙̩̩͕͚̙̫͎̘̞̣̼̙̦̱̤̫͚̻̜̝̺̒̂̍̉͆̈̈́̀́͆͊̄́̽̂̈́͂̈́̌̾̊̇̈̈́̓̐͋̃̚̚͝͠͠͝A̵̡̡̮̣͚̹̦̮̪͚̪̔̀̌̍̈̀̓́͌́͐̂̌̈́͌̈A̷̧̛͖̺̬̲̝̘̱͕͚͕̲̗̭̩̲̥͇͌͑̔̈́͛̋͛̄̈́͑̓͊͋̍͋̎̾͋̆̀̊̇̄͘̕͘̚̕͠ͅA̷̢̡̛̝̮̳̟̝͋̑̎̿͆̾̈́̇́̇͌̓̀͒͊͑́̓̉̒̀̉́͌͘̚̕̕͝͠Â̷̧̮̰̻̘͔̠̹̼̻̝̦͓̻̤͠ͅÅ̶̖̟͉͈̥̫̮͍̠̦͖͒̈̔͊̈́̒̋̓͋̔̾̉̑̕͝A̵͖̲͔̖̣̬̺̙̹̹͔̩̤̗̞̣͍͖̼̰͊̇͋͐̀̒̒̇́̿̋͗̀̎̂̂͗̀̃̐͊͊̀̽͛̃͘̚͝͝͝

MY PEOPLE NEED ME

hail-haricot(1)

ALL HAIL THE HARICOT

15 Likes

1994 Cavaliere Nobile Freccia MC-S

MCS stands for “maccina competizione supertouring”. Back in 1994, this was an affordable sport sedan spiced up with more advanced suspension and sports car power, added up with an exclusive carbon and alcantara interior.
These cars were limited to 2500 units, available only in 1994 and 1995. Only 398 were RHD. And here is one of them, painted in … eh… 90s plum metallic… let´s find the brochure… ah! It´s “Giulia metallizato”. The other options were a fancy black, called “Romeo splendore” and a hot red, called “Amore”.
The interior is in “grigio”, one of three possible colors, the others were some kind of beige and classic black.

This car is unit 903 of 2500 and a one-owner vehicle. The previous owner was a middle-aged woman, now giving up on driving. It has just seen 45.000 miles on the road and was surely never abused. For the price asked, it is not easy to find something equally combining usefulness as a daily driver and being an exclusive collectible.

6 Likes

2022 MD GT1 R240 Silverstone

Tiny and raucous, the new for 2022 GT1 R240 Silverstone embodies the very essence of the hot hatchback, developed jointly in Birmingham and Nanjing. It’s powered by a 1.7 litre turbocharged engine, which produces an impressive 240 bhp, sent to the front wheels via a 6-speed manual transmission equipped with a limited-slip differential. Other sporting improvements include a multi-link rear suspension, adaptive dampers, high performance brakes, 17 inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, launch control and a drive mode selector with four customisable programmes.

14 Likes

FOR SALE: 1988 Axxus Sabre Coupe se

I’ve got a mint example here bought from an old lil lady, the only thing this ever hauled was groceries. Garage kept, 36k, this is not a Sidewinder clone, all original, this has the upgraded interior and the sport wheels, this one has the base engine and a 5spd, this is a collector for sure, not in a hurry to sell, HMU for pricing

7 Likes

CW6_-Djadania-_AVG_180T.car|attachment (113.5 KB)

11 Likes

McLaren F1

Audi RS6

american dream

roblox sedan

boeing 747

5 Likes

1992-1998 Suzuki Cappuccino

1993-1994 Autozam AZ-1
AutozamAZ-1

2022-Current Hyundai Ioniq 5

2021-Current Ford Mach-E

As you can see I’ve a pretty clear idea what I wanna build-

5 Likes

If I was in charge I’d give it a category of its own below “Seriously Uncool”.

2 Likes

“Not even your Mama would love”

What gets me is that the “Mustang” Mach E is an ELECTRIC CAR! Reusing a sports car nameplate on a crossover is never acceptable, but if it was internal combustion powered I could at least understand why Ford would do such a thing. When it’s electric there isn’t even a need to work around CAFE standards by making your cars “Light Trucks”!

Considering that it’s completely unrelated to the Mustang in any way (other than its name), they could have simply called it the “Mach-E”, because there are currently no other Mach-Es anywhere in the Ford lineup… yet.

The bigger issue with Ford’s lineup, however, is that it will no longer be able to build or sell any passenger cars (except for the Mustang, of course - it’s still sacrosanct, and an indispensable part of their portfolio) in a year’s time, when the Focus finally goes out of production - from that point onward, every other vehicle in their lineup (excluding those produced by their Chinese subsidiary, Changan Ford) will be an SUV, light truck, or van. And therein lies the problem - if governments worldwide decided to increase taxation, insurance, and registration fees for all such vehicles compared to regular passenger cars (a measure I wholeheartedly support), it would eat into their profits by making them more difficult to sell to the general public.