Crashes!

I found that the game will crash if you try to put something somewhere if the placement is red (Putting something where it cant be placed).

Any error messages, or does it just crash to desktop? Has it only started doing this recently or has it always done it? Does it happen with all different cars, or just some?

Hi Guys,

I’m getting crashes whenever I attempt to place fixtures, particularly tail lights. Engine modification is fine, it only appears to be on the body design.

It crashes leaving this error

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: Automation Launcher.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 521b077a
Fault Module Name: StackHash_d2ff
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Offset: 09fa4cd2
Exception Code: c0000417
Exception Data: 00000000
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 3081
Additional Information 1: d2ff
Additional Information 2: d2fff043ca5e7ccaa2648c00702533b7
Additional Information 3: c602
Additional Information 4: c60290ed6fd6c4ccac68e952465ba544

Read our privacy statement online:
go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= … cid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Thanks in advance

Came here looking for a solution so I figured I’d post here instead of starting a new thread.
I just purchased the game last night.
After an hour wait to update it, I played Sandbox mode three times.
I get CTD’s while designing the body as well.
I wasn’t noticing when or what actions I was doing when it did crash, but it may have been while trying to place something and it was red.
Also, the tutorial videos play at a haphazard, random time with usually cut off screens.
The voice audio stops mid way through and the text is unreadable as the widow open beneath it appears through the tutorial screens