Crest Sport Industries /// Share and suggest your own cars to be tuned!

That’s a bummer. I didn’t wanted to post my Brasilia again, as it’s becoming an dated meme, but I have no other interesting cars at hand atm. Maybe it’ll work.

VW_Brasilia_-_LS.car (137.3 KB)

1 Like

I tried to stick to the “bubble” aesthetic.

Improved aero (wheel arch airflow, spoiler, diffuser, canards), a tuned engine now making 375hp and 430Nm, 3/2 piston disc brakes, a stiffened suspension, and cosmetic changes, plus a straight outta 90s custom paintjob. This custom Hurricane is sure to make heads turn not only by it’s outrageous appearance, but also thanks to its improved track performance.

LA_-Hurricane_G3-_450R CTI.car (41.8 KB)

2 Likes

Nice TVR bro!

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Specifically, it reminds me more of a post-facelift TVR Cerbera in Reflex Purple than anything else.

2 Likes

I’m glad people still like my TVR-esque designs

3 Likes

Here’s a little teaser for the 2020 Crest GT2.

(Yes… a road legal version will be released alongside).

Stats will be revealed soon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wait a minute, I need to put my glasses on.
Goddamit you troll, I’m already using them!

3 Likes

@Marcus_gt500

Ahahah, it’s the Crest GT3 “Presbyotic edition”

Jokes apart, I’ll post the unveiling pictures a bit later, when the topic catches on a bit.

1 Like

As promised! Here’s both versions of the Akira-Solana G3 Pro. The pre-change version is closer to the original one on my thread, albeit still a little different, while the other version is after I had redone the rear end for a more honda/acura-esque style than a Mazda inspired style. Feel free to choose whichever one you like more!

Akira-Solana_G3_-Pro(Pre_change).car (72.2 KB)
Akira-Solana_G3_-_Pro.car (71.5 KB)

Soooo… Do you want me to turn this car into a track monster (like the Hyundai Veloster TCR), or just a street legal boosted car (Like the M division)?

Also, let me know if you have any inspo in mind :wink:

I think an all-out track monster would be cool! Something reminiscent of a DTM or TCR car.

1 Like

I’m on it!

Edit: DTM cars are exclusively coupé versions, do you mind if I transform the Solana into a 2-Door?

@Serperior98

1 Like

Go for it!

1 Like

And here you have it @Serperior98

The Akira Solana DTM.

As per regulations, the DTM Solana embarks a 605hp/542Nm turbo-charged inline 4, revving up to 8k RPM, mated to a 6 speed dual clutch transmission. Oh, and it weights just over 1060kg.

The body was massively reworked to optimize airflow and reduce drag. The DTM version is made entirely of carbon fiber (body panels / chassis).

I did try to keep most of the defining elements (the taillights had to be reworked because for some reason, they would not work with the diffusers (??)).

Also, last thing, unfortunately, the wheels would not offset to the widebody’s limit.

I hope you’ll like my work anyways!

Oh, and if you’re looking for more numbers:

• 307km/h top speed
  • 100-0km/h in 27m
  • 1:58.68 on the Automation Test Track
  • 55.6/44.4 weight distribution

Then, the Solana LWB.

Based on the same chassis, engine and gearbox.

6 Likes

I love it! Its awesome!

Great work @matisse.msknt!

@matisse.msknt would you be able to share the .car file?

1 Like

Glad you like it, and I hop you’ll manage to rework the rear lights to your style!

(also, be sure to tag me if you post my work on your thread, I’d love to hear what people think about it! :wink:)

1 Like

Yeah for sure, here they are. (There seems to be a reoccuring bug (other users experienced it) where the downforce is always too high…).

Akira-Solana_G3_-DTM_NonLWB.car (68.5 KB)
Akira-Solana_G3
-_DTM.car (74.0 KB)

2 Likes

Mei_Ling_QQ1_-QQ_NUMBA_WAN.car (35.7 KB)
Hirasawa_Vestige_Coupe
-_38S.car (92.6 KB)

Here you go… s-senpai…

Track monsters pls rawr

1 Like

Hokuto_Ennui_-_Limited_3_0L.car (73.5 KB)

Would be interested in seeing what you can do with this :flushed:

1 Like