CSC 61 Retro Modern

PEGASUS DESIGN

VARCHETTA V-CORSE BIPOSTO

Taking design cues from the beautifully sculpted LMV-Corse, this design proposal looks soft yet powerful, grounded but dynamic. It aims to hide many aero features to highlight it’s smooth shape.

Gallery

16 Likes

so many great builds, i take a try if i am also good

2 Likes

How much interior is required lmao, seats and a wheel?
Dash? Floor?

Looking at the cutaway of your proposal for Varchetta, I find it to be incredibly detailed - and finished to the highest standards imaginable, to boot.

I’d guess having the silhouette of an interior from the outside is enough, meaning seats, dashboard, steering wheel.

I’m still making a full-ish one though

I’d hope so, otherwise I’d need an extra month lmaoo

2 Likes

Just to be sure, are we running this CSC in the OB or on the stable release?

MCF
p r e s e n t s
When Italian craftmanship meets space-age technology
Memories of remarkable successes from the past, breathtaking aero and shape
Ready to bite the racetrack, the Magma Edition is a lightning in the tarmac
Powered by the new generation MCF V12 4 litres engine and paired with a 7 speed dual clutch transmission, the 412 Tributo could reach more than 400 kph (249 mph), but the extensive use of aerodynamics impose the limit of 340 kph, to prevent platform damages. A Speedtail Edition might be available in the future in very short numbers.
See the Poster
© MCF 2023
4 Likes

as long as you have a seat and dash you should be fine

2 Likes

open beta

LONG, SLEEK, AND AROUSING. FAMILIAR, YET FRESH.

VARCHETTA V12 ZUCCHINA

29 Likes

Well, I’m really sorry but I’ll have to back down from this round then. I’m not really interested in switching to OB yet

it shouldn’t really matter car wise, right?

yeah the design is the most important part, engineering doesn’t seem to factor in at all and the only changes via the update are things like engine and gearing bits

It won’t for this challenge, but if the participant is planning to/is participating in another challenge that requires engineering, I can see why stable is currently safer

That being said, shouldn’t entries made in stable not be affected design-wise when imported in beta?

the game is pretty much the same just stats stuff, idk about that really, the design should port just fine. still has all the mods and stuff

immagini

7 Likes

2024 Varchetta Fiorella 743

16 Likes

2024 Varchetta Trionfo V-Corsa

Designed by Genarro, reawakening the spirit of Varchetta

Galleria

19 Likes

Varchetta Corsa by Propeller

From Spa to the Spa

12 Likes