Homada Shiro by Propeller

@happyfireballman dared me to use this body

17 Likes
5 DAYS LEFT!

So far we have recieved entries from:

6 Likes

Homada Kiso by Er_Foxone

The new Homada Kiso is here!
With a 2.9L Cross Plane V8, going for a trip in the wild forest isn’t anymore of a problem!
The car includes a fire extinguisher in case of engine problems or for rescuing other cars.
You will have the smoothest shifts with its Double Clutch, 6 gear gearbox!
You can easily show off to your friends since they’ll probably think it’s a G-class or something like that, but guess what? this car actually comes at a price of 45.000$!

Interior

10 Likes

LMJ DESIGN PRESENTS: THE HOMADA KARAMATSU

6 Likes

JUST 2 MORE DAYS LEFT!

4 Likes
Gallery (XT6)

Gallery (Heritage Package)

Trims I made for fun

31 Likes

Wow this is a amazing build

7 Likes

Probably the hardest community challenge to pick a winner from Right now

3 Likes

damn… I wish I saw this challenge earlier

Very much lol

Truly

4 Likes

Homada CrossRunner for all your offroading needs.

Note that it appears I dyslexiced and spelled the brand wrong in the concept picture, but I’ve corrected it in the official version

2 Likes

Great Lakes Design 2024
27 Likes

ONE DAY LEFT

Remember the challenge ends 23:59 in YOUR time zone.

16 Likes

how did you make the post like that? Did you use Microsoft Word?

Gallery

29 Likes

Wow these designs look really great. Man I wish I was that good with designing modern cars.

1 Like

The text is actually part of the images themselves, it was added using Adobe Photoshop. Then the pictures with the text were uploaded here. The expandable “Gallery” things are made with some kind of a code, but honestly I don’t know how it works. A fellow forum user provided me with it and I just included my images there

2 Likes

I wish I had enough time to do what I’d wanted to for this challenge, but I think you just pulled it off better than I could’ve. Hats off, the result looks fantastic! A fun blend of offroady goodness without being pure boxiness. Friendlier-shaped than just a brick, I think.

4 Likes