CSCS3: Notruf 110, Season 11 (2004)

I don´t see any reason to not accept import cars. TV cops in Germany even sometimes drove a Chrysler 300M because of DaimlerChrysler sponsorship.

This is simulating TV shows and not a real police squad so we can be very lenient here.

As I got the first car alrady and no significant change wish has ocurred, I hereby open the submissions until March 24!

4 Likes

(Part I: Updated to police green)

2004 Mara Kavaler 2.3 SF (Udo/Uwe)

On the left, the police fleet spec sedan version of the Mara Kavaler Mk3 in Hetvesian decals, powered by a 2.3L I4.

2004 Mara Kavaler 4.0 SKE (Bernd)

On the right, and at the other end of the Kavaler spectrum, the Komfort Extra sedan trim and a 4.0L V8 with traction control.

1 Like

As I got a lot more entries than expected for the Diesel challenge, and I also noticed that some people are trying to enter multiple challenges at once, I think a longer deadline won´t be too bad.

It has been moved foward to March 30, giving you a week more to create your vehicles.

2 Likes

Part 2:

2004 Mara Ranger 4.0 KE (Gesine)

The RWD-only SUV version of the Mk2 KRBY utility family (Kanyon, Ranger, Bizon, Yak) released just in time in 2000 to meet Gasmea’s increased safety requirements. The Ranger exchanged most off-road enhancements for interior creature comforts, especially in its top Komfort Extra trim.

2004 Mara Selena 2.0 LS (Lars)

The successor to Lars’ ride of (Bernd’s) choice in Season 7 - the Sporty trim of Mara’s compact family car, now called the Selena, here in hatchback form.

Part 3:

2004 Mara Apogee 2.3 SE turbo by Duke’s Garage

A new arrival in Mara’s line-up: after the Asteri coupe’s success, for the early 2000s they decided to spin off the small sporty coupe and convertible into their own model range. The Apogee was based on a shorted Selena platform and also borrowed heavily from the Selena’s design and engineering.

Duke’s Garage offered a tuning kit for the Apogee that went even further than what Mara’s house performance division AMM offered, and in ‘volcano orange’ instead of yellow.

Ihr Revier ist die Autobahn. Ihr Tempo ist mörderisch. Ihre Gegner: Autoschieber, Mörder und Erpresser. Einsatz rund um die Uhr für die Männer von Cobra 11. Unsere Sicherheit ist ihr Job.

(I copied this from the Wikipedia page for Alarm Fur Cobra 11)

Kaizen%20logo%20for%20ad

A new standard for a new era

2004 Kaizen FC25

2004 Kaizen FC17

K406

FC25 and FC25 Motive-Z Touring

Introduction

As an indicator of future design philosphies and engineering, the Kaizen Class 4 has always been considered the defining vehicle of the company. With over 50 years of engineering excellence, sublime design, and cultural significance and reflection under its belt, it has been a hallmark of the compact executive segment and has bestowed Kaizen with a reputation few can hope to match.

Released in 2004, the 6th generation Class 4 is considered a pivotal point in company history. Adopting a streamlined yet serious design, it put more emphasis on comfort, safety, efficiency, and size, an approach that still has major influence to this day. Meticulously developed to navigate an increasingly unforgiving framework of market desires and regulations, the K406 draws a fine line between simple tradition and the power of modern technology.

At launch, two engines are offered, a 169hp 2.0L inline 4 and a 254 hp 3.0L inline 6, both are available with a 6-speed manual or a ZF 6HP 6-speed automatic. They are carried over from the previous generation of Class 4 with various improvements targeting increased output and efficiency and improved power delivery. Therefore, they are naturally aspirated with very lightweight aluminum alloy construction, a DOHC 4 valves per cylinder valvetrain, and Kaizen’s famed Continuous Valve Control system, which allows continuous variation of valve timing and lift and dramatically improves efficiency.

The innovative feature for this generation is the then-new Motive-Z all-wheel drive system, which replaces the previous viscous system and is available for all powertrain combinations. Named after the z-axis, it is a rear-biased full-time all-wheel drive system, defaulting to a front-rear 45:55 split. With an electronically controlled center differential, 100% of engine torque can be sent to either axle. Furthermore, traction is optimized at the rear axle with an electronically controlled limited-slip differential with torque vectoring. The front axle uses an open differential.

Photos

FC17 and FC17 Touring

FC17 Touring marked police car

FC17 unmarked police car

FC25 Motive-Z Touring marked police PR car and FC25 Motive-Z Touring unmarked police car

9 Likes

NOTRUF 110 - EINSATZ FÜR DIE AUTOBAHNPOLIZEI

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

for Mrs. Baltimus

FISCHER HARK

The American automaker, satisfied with how the cheap, compact Flavorous performed, decided to make another one of its kind. This one is more aimed towards the spirited young souls, one that yearns for an attainable, yet radical and stylish means of wreaking havoc expressing themselves.

for Mr. Baltimus

DELPHINIDA PILOT PLUS

While the base Pilot is already a popular police car in Japan, the Pilot Plus takes it up a notch. Now equipped with all-wheel drive and limited slip, the luxurious sedan also serves as a looming threat to anyone who dares to doubt its prowess.

for Mr. Schneider

EROBERUNG UB400

First time Eroberung uses anything but a straight-6 or a straight-4, this beast with an 8-cylinder heart is the perfect blend of comfort and luxury for the driver and passengers, as well as absolute terror for anyone outside of it. This is Eroberung packaging its most impressive feat yet in a reasonable package. Well… second most impressive.

for Mr. Kruger

EROBERUNG U-BEL

Developed with Fischer Automobile, the U-BEL is made to be the distilled desires of their and Eroberung’s engineers alike. Named after and modeled with help from Mr. Fischer’s daughter herself, it’s as alluring as it is dangerous.

for Mrs. Resch

Kotatsu Metamorfa

The name “Metamorfa” represents a change in Kotatsu’s attitude towards car design and engineering, aiming for “more excitement in everyday commuting.” Introduced in the 2003 Dalluha Auto Show, the then-named “4-sports Concept” was a premium 4-seater sporty sedan designed with a notably experimental design, to everyone’s delight. And yet, it was their only car revealed in that show that made it into production, and with minimum changes at that.

by Eroberung Motor Company, Fischer Automobile, Delphinida, and Kotatsu Motors

9 Likes

A friendly reminder that there is one week left.
Here is a little “trailer” to activate your last minute motivation.

5 Likes

NOTRUF 110 - EINSATZ FÜR DIE AUTOBAHNPOLIZEI

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

A step forward

EROBERUNG C1100

Made specifically for the show, the C1100 would be the beginning of Eroberung’s expansion into two-wheeled territory. Its modest power figures is nothing to be dismissed, as not even Eroberung’s fastest cars can easily shake off this motorcycle.

by Eroberung Motor Company

10 Likes

Submissions are now closed, ads still possible.

1 Like
For Mrs. Gesine Resch, the 2004 VOLARO Verlyn Grand V8. A full-size executive sports sedan aimed at those who want something that shows people what they're all about----actions over words, a clear definition of where you want to go. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
For Mrs. Resch
The Verlyn

aaaa

aaaaa
aaaaa

aaaaa

2004 VOLARO Verlyn GRAND V8
Fly Past.

More

The Verlyn is what VOLARO calls its full-size executive sports sedan, aimed at those who want something that will show people what they are about—actions over words, a clear definition of where you want to go. Unmistakably a VOLARO.

The GRAND package grants the customer the “Ultimate Leap” (FGS.W-50-m2) 5-liter V8 offered in the VRD Viernes and VRD Verlyn paired with a 6-speed selectable advanced-automatic transmission. SuperTrac Advanced all-wheel-drive is offered.

| | | - Fly Past!

Tech

• 5-liter “Ultimate Leap” FGS.W-50-m2 engine
    (385.6 HP @ 5800RPM, 400.2 lb-ft @ 4300RPM, 6500 maximum recommended RPM)
  • 6-speed selectable advanced automatic transmission, SuperTrac Advanced AWD
  • 5.3 seconds 0-62mph (0-100km/h)
  • 4120 lbs
  • 245/45R18 on all four, standard Grand rims
  • 112.2 inch wheelbase
  • 18.9 mpg-US
  • Exceeds WES 8

aaaa

aaaaa
aaaaa

aaaaa

We believe this car will be perfect for Mrs. Gesine Resch. A clear statement, like the car.

aaaa

aaaaa
aaaaa

aaaaa

VOLARO de la España

9 Likes

Oh god Miko did a lot of stuff, but its all not fitting for a character

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because why acutally make something for the competition if you can just fill up @Happyhungryhippo 's inbox with stuff:

STAG Golitah

Popas Bukhanka and Osel 6000-2-4 as fire brigade

Popas Heavy Industries - D-1000 but now in fancy Deutsche Bahn colors (Get delayed idiot)

Eca Ace with 150kg in fiberglass added to it

Haapala HeavyDuty - And all of its way to many diffrent versions

Eca Ace as Sedan and Wagon

Eca Chase

Bergmann Matterhorn

And not to forget the star of the bunch:

The Turbo-Potty

7 Likes

FOR FRANK: THE IP SURZUM 2500 GLT-4

The first generation Surzum proved that a roomy wagon could not only be practical, but also quick and sure-footed. With a new, and totally revamped platform, new engines and a fresh, futuristic styling, the second generation keeps showing the way on the path that was cleared by its predecessor. Turbo and all wheel drive, just as its “GLT-4” moniker suggests.

FOR LARS: THE IP CELESTIA 2500 GS

Yes, the 2500 GS may be the entry level Celestia, but with a powerful 2.5 litre V6, sporty styling and lots of technical refinement, it is by no means bare bones. The Celestia is one of the most classic models in the IP lineup, and in its latest iteration, like always, it is not only falling back on its heritage, but rather leading the way forward, ahead of its competition.

FOR SARAH: THE IP CELESTIA 3500 GTX

The 3500 GTX in coupé form shows that there can be a Celestia for everyone. Even if the 2500 GS Sedan is by no means humble, the larger 3.5 litre V6, sportier GTX equipment package and sleek coupé body really transforms it into something else.

FOR BERND: THE IP BOLERO 4500 GLX

Forget the Icarus. New for 2004 is the IP Bolero, a total revamp and refinement of the concept for IPs large, V8 powered luxury sedan. If you thought the Icarus was top class, you will be amazed at the sight of the all new Bolero, that totally redefines what an IP luxury sedan is supposed to be like.

FOR GESINE: THE IP VAGANT 3500 GLX

The premium sedan, just a notch below the Bolero. Also all new for 2004, this replaces both the Vagant and the larger, rear wheel drive Royal Vagant, meaning that the new Vagant had to live up to even higher expectations. We think we succeeded more than well!

TUNER CAR: 1998 IP CELESTIA

There may be a new Celestia, but agree that the old one is not dead just because of that, especially not among the tuner crowd!

If all of this is just car advertising yadda yadda? Of course, what else would it be?

4 Likes

|960px;x540px;

When the bills are forgotten, there will be reminders…

5 Likes

THE JUDGING, Part 1

The actors Phillip Stein (Frank Batimus) and Ralf Wernicke (Lars Krüger) discuss with Mechanic Mike and stunt coordinator Johannes Hermann. First is Phillip.

PS: This time, I have only a few to choose from. Is that a bad sign?

MM: The show´s popularity seems still fine. Don´t worry. By the way, none of the cars has a fatal flaw, so you can really pick one blindly, more or less. The Surzum´s comfort is very good, by the way, so is the safety, really top-tier and even surpassing most Hetvesian competitors. For $26.200 it´s a good package with AWD and a potent engine, but the reliability of these is… low, especially for an Ariyan car. On the other hand, I guess if you want a car with better package for this money, you would need to look for a Mara that won´t offer such technology but … finally be reliable, I guess.

PS: I have ONLY Ariyan cars to pick from, very interessing. Not that I care, they build interessing machines over there. On the other hand, their party trick is very modest design, as it seems. Good for an unmarked cop car, but the Surzum looks really… “basic”, to describe it in a fair and not negative way.

JH: The Kaizen FC25 is a perfect example of dynamic and still unobtrusive design. It is sporty, reliable, fast. Some points of the engineering are a bit rough around the edges, harsh ride, overly aggressive brakes, and then having long gearing as an economy car. RWD, but a hefty $34.900.

PS: The window sticker of this Delphinida Pilot Plus says $ 34.500, so not really less. It feels like a twin of the Kaizen, but with less aggressive brakes. Honestly they feel almost identical to me.

MM: Definitely right. It´s a design choice between them. But what about the Surzum now?

VERDICT: IP played it a bit too safe. The car is great for the money, but more reliability and a more detailed styling, especially in the front, would have been great. Between the Dolphin…eh, Delphinida and the Kaizen, I will flip a coin. But the Surzum will have it´s glory, too, since as for the previous generation, we could make an episode starring for it.

RW: Oh, a yellow Mara. Looks familiar.

MM: They say its the successor of the car you drove in 2000 and 2001. A bit tricky to handle in extreme situations, but very nimble. Trim level is sparse, but we haven´t seen such a durable car yet. Not in terms of safety, but reliability. It is even better than the Asteri we used on the show.

RW: The character of Lars has evolved a bit meanwhile, and is capable of handling better machines now. I mean, we will propably have it as “punishment” spare vehicle since for $12.900, the boss won´t be too upset if one becomes crashed.

JH: Exactly, Ralf.

RW: The Eroberung we briefly used in 2000 was quite a sporty vehicle. This green one looks identical.

MM: Yes, it´s still in production. But this is even more spicy. Rock-hard but this car is something that will catch any opponent. Very competent suspension, still reliable, but Eroberung asks $ 35.200 for it.

RW: OUCH! That´s ok for a Hauptkommissar like Frank, but for Lars? Eww. Where are the writers? They need to promote me, finally, after four years of service!

JH: Or we give you an IP Celestia for $ 22.800. This one is a bit more reliable than what was proposed for Phillip aka Frank, and still very comfortable and handling acceptable.

RW: But that front! I mean, trapeze headlights generally work, but together with that awkward grille it looks like something only the mother could love.

JH: Or Nicole, as her taste is generally very… acquired. IP dared to enter the same family face for Sarahs car as well.

MM: Oh, that will become interessing for sure. Now Ralf, what is your opinion on the Kaizen FC17? With $32.000, its almost Eroberung level.

JH: Beautiful car. Why can´t IPs look like that? From the specs alone, the IP would have fitted best I guess?

RW: Because we wouldn´t place bets on Nicoles decisions then. I bet 10 bucks she likes that weird styling.

Verdict: Lars Krüger will start with an IP Celestia 2500 as it is the best balanced car. Maybe Lars becomes promoted and moves up to something that looks… cooler.

cars reviewed by @66mazda, @azkaalfafa , @Knugcab , @AndiD

7 Likes

What the hell is with my car and missing fixtures…

Same import/export problematics as always, not only with your car, but I will fix all this as good as possible for the episode production but for the judging it wasnt neccecary.

And the next ones

The actors Dieter Schnur (Uwe Holtmann) and Ulrich Bathge (Udo Kaportke) and Nicole Korte (Sarah Batimus) are the next to choose a ride together with Mechanic Mike and Johannes Hermann.

For the two uniformed, it´s easy this time: Just two entrants, and both of them are fitting. The Mara brings all the values of a solid patrol car: Solid, roomy, cheap. The Kaizen looks great on screen, and its handling decently to be supporting in chases. As always, Dieter and Ulrich use multiple cars, since other than the inspectors, they aren´t assigned to a certain vehicle and take what´s there.

For the character of Sarah, this is a totally different story - not only has she a lot to choose from, her character is also the most difficult when it comes to the taste in cars.

JH: So, you return as part of the main cast?

NK: Yes… I mean, I am broke and I don´t want to eat bugs in FFFs (the broadcaster) celebrity jungle camp. Really, no! ARGH!

MM: Understandable. Here are the cars. Let´s start with the muscle car here, a Vermillion Daredevil.

NK: Ah, well, I like the idea of a muscle car. Is this an used one?

MM: Yes, its a 1998. You can´t afford such thing new, its $71.000! But it´s not reliable at all, thirsty, and not as easy to drive, which isn´t surprising for a muscle car, right?

NK: I guess, Sarah would kill herself with this vehicle?

MM: Despite good safety, yes, on the spot. So better not.

OOC: It didnt use the full TP, trim and variant year are still 1998 and it isn´t THAT detailed on the exterior. Well, the wrong year could already have been a bin but why binning cars that I can use in another role?

JH: Next is another Kaizen, and…

NK: I heard that either Phillip or Ralf drive one, is that true?

JH: Yes. One of them has picked a Kaizen sedan.

NK: Heee! Sarah is U-N-I-Q-U-E! If one of the men got already this model, Sarah can´t have it. Not even that flashy red helps there!

JH: Either you are never leaving your role or you seem to play just yourself there in the show, damn. How about a Fischer again?

NK: Their designs are really fitting for young women… well, I am aging too, sadly, but maybe that´s why they want me to look at a minivan I guess. But that´s not the right tool for the job in chases. Damn, but I like the looks. Tough one.

MM: It is not really a van. More a compact car that builds a bit higher. But if you want something like a two door coupe, IP has it. Look to the left. The Celestia.

NK: Yeah, that thing with Fischer coolness… that would be it… but, which one of the two is better?

MM: Well, the superior car is the Kaizen. Which you don´t want because another one drives it at some point in the show, but at $ 34.900 its maybe also a bit too posh for Sarahs taste. From the other two, well, the Fischer handles easier, while the IP is a good mix between comfort and sportiness. The Fischer is very economical and reliable, the IP is safer, but the servicing of that IP is a nightmare!

NK: So, prices then, Mike?

The IP is $ 23.800, the Fischer $ 25.300, so its both within realistical range.So which one to pick?

I´ll let you know.

cars reviewed made by @Knugcab , @AndiD , @66mazda , @Flingang , @azkaalfafa

6 Likes

Two of your entries (the U-BEL and Pilot) are built on variants of the '89 Ice Cream bodies, with the former resembling a post-facelift “New Edge” SN95 Mustang (complete with lots of body moldings to simulate wheel-arch flares and lip spoilers, among others, as well as a Bullitt-aping dark green paintjob) and the latter being somewhat reminiscent of a 2000s Acura RL/Honda Legend. The Metamorfa, meanwhile, is one of the few builds I’ve seen that used a four-door variant of the '87 Fatale as its basis. In hindsight, however, I find your lineup of cars to be the best-looking out of all the ones to have a vehicle each for at least five of the characters.

1 Like