CSR 107 - Wake Up (It's 1984)

Washington Ivy III SportLuxe V6

Equipped with 4 wheel independent suspension, sporty manual 5- speed transmission, luxurious interior and very- well handling Longitudinal FWD drivetrain. the car gets a decent 16 miles per gallon. all this is yours for only 25800 dollars.

11 Likes

Fucking god, i was mading my entry till i see this piece of art, you are a true artist

1 Like

I just want to know what camera setting/filters he is using. Looks like a real car.

The car reminds me a lot of a Mercedes 190 2.3 Evolution or early AMG versions of it.

1984 Kansei Aspera AWD
Had to use potato-computer for this build, so no fancy ads

As one of Kansei’s flagship cars, this high-quality sport sedan boasted the best in technology and comfort.
The Aspera is a high-profile model that aimed to offer the sort of cutting-edge design and performance sought by a mature automotive society.
The Aspera - noted for its innovative styling and advanced automotive technologies - instantly gained popularity in a broad range of applications, from personal to formal, with a vast variety of trims.
This one, the top-grade AWD version, is equipped with an 4,000cc SOHC V8 engine.
The wide range of options include genuine leather seats, keyless entry system, JBL speaker system, and fiber-optic steering wheel switches.

Lots of shite pics

16 Likes
SHIT AD

FAROX IS BACK

It had been 2 years since Farox rolled out the new generation of the Monumental sedan, Highland Park estate, and Delegance coupe. In the middle eighties, Ford had seen success with their new “personal luxury coupes” and more Euro-centered cars. Naturally, Farox went all out on the S-Class and 7-series with this hunk of sh new version of the Monumental’s platform.

The Talbot SEC (sports executive car) sported a fuel injected 6.0L V8 and some horsepower, and got some miles to the gallon. Surprisingly, the acceleration was phenomenal for its day. A sixty mile-per-hour sprint could be completed in well under 8 seconds, and it is a very comfortable car. A limited slip differential was an option.

I listened to P!ATD while making this

EDIT: I forgot mirrors. I added them now, but I forgot. Fcking. Mirrors.
I do this all the time. So focused on detail that I forget the obvious.

16 Likes

1984 Albatross Mammoth

Large and In Charge.

Emphasis on the large.

Yeah yeah I know it’s a low effort ad, I’ve got a math final tomorrow so this is a much much much lower priority. But I couldn’t resist the chance for another wild card entry.

10 Likes

TME is proud to introduce their new Sedan called MS (Medium Sedan).

Aimed at other European Sedans the MS has a fuel injected 4.3 litre V8 which propels the MS from 0-62 mph in under 8 seconds and on to a top speed of 143 mph.

2 Likes

that one would carry much coke

For curiosity, i was searching for the cars that went under 9.5s to see what a police car would be, counting it would be a 4-door, and it would be a Plymouth Horizon, it would be as fast as a mazda RX-7 hahaha

I’ll cross my fingers mr. Sierrabar samples the [Trash] before shopping, to truly appreciate the awesomeness of a rear-engined luxury sedan.

[hide=More]

[/hide]

6 Likes

Over 2000 kilos or 4400 lbs of load capacity. So yeah, I think you might be right…

1 Like

Allow me to introduce My and @Ryan93’s entry: The 1984 Pontenaire-Zenith Manhattan Royale Landau

What is this, an ad for ants?!

Here are some 1080p Pics to drool over:

27 Likes

With standard Corinthian Leather. :smiley:

3 Likes

Omgz love it!
I know it’s not really anything alike, but when I see this I can’t help but think of the Citroen SM. :smiley:

1 Like

Fast with class is the phrase that defines Meteora. With a 4.9L V8, nothing can stop this monster. Maybe you, when you stop to the people to take some photos of it, cause common, look at this. It will help you around the corners and taking some many bags with you, it has 5 seats, a Premium Interior and cassette. All you’ve ever dreamed of on a car! And still safe and easy to mantain. And so, it goes 0-60mph in about 6.3 seconds, yeah! The price? Only 35.000 US dollars

3 Likes

Here’s my entry, the Irmingard A750MG

6 Likes

An ad with details, as promised. The Turból Loncil GT.

Explore

6 Likes

I really want to see the results to see the cars that dont show much in the ads posted here, there so many that seems to be too much of a beautiful beast

The 1984 Hirondelle Galahad SLS

The Story

After the success of their new Sports Luxury Coupe (SLC) trim reinvigorated the falling sales of their personal luxury car, the Virgo, in 1983, the Hirondelle Fine Car division of the Earl Motor Company decided to try the same approach to their “international size” FWD luxury sedan, the Galahad. This came in the form of the Sports Luxury Sedan (or SLS) trim, which replaced an old pushrod TBI V8 with the debut of a new OHC 4.4 liter V8 attached to a new computer-controlled transmission, and had a few beefed up air suspension components. Appearance changes included gray lower side body cladding replacing chrome, removal of the vinyl top, sport alloy wheels with black wall tires, and fake brushed aluminum trim inside where wood was before. In addition, nearly everything optional on the normal Galahad, like digital gauges, sunroof, and cassette deck, became standard. All of this listed for a moderate MSRP of $19,999.

9 Likes