1985 AHB Prosum, spanish engineering.
- Excellent engineering is what truly describes this company. As usual in AHB, we offer a perfect balance between price, quality, sportiness and comfort. The most experienced designer made their ideas take the control of this car, and what a result they got.
- The Prosum makes the perfect daily car with it’s economical 120hp engine, but also makes it a practical and sporty compact sedan.
- Being compact doesn’t mean having a small interior, totally opposite to that. With its sleek design, it gets an incredibly low aerodynamical drag while still having lots of interior room and a more than spacious trunk.
P24MPiSO3 paired with the QOA253 gearbox in a longitudinal position powering the front wheels.
- Fitted with the silky smooth combination of a 2400cc inline-5 engine (P24MPiSO3) and a QOA253 gearbox, it makes the 0-60 in just 10 seconds, with a top speed of 118mph. All of this is made with a fuel consumption of 24.3MPG (average).
- With premium seats and a premium-grade BOSE cassette player, this is probably the most comfortable, sporty and economical you’ll ever get, just at 20800$ at your local AHB dealership.
What are you waiting for?