CSR 137: Life after (V8) Falcodore (Completed - Results posted)

Wow. 5th in my very first CSR round? Never expected to even reach the finals, to be honest! Thanks for the challenge @abg7 and everyone who participated! Special thanks to @Ryan93 for the help with the tuning. My V6 would haver never made the cut :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully I can bring myself to finally start an Amalia company thread. It is kinda overdue now I guess…

7 Likes

I’m satisfied with 2nd. This was no easy round with a lot of good entries. V8 sedans are my favorite. The Niratius is a beast itself but @66mazda gave it that extra. Thanks for the contest @abg7.
Also you can bore the 6.3 to a 6.9 and when v5 comes out, you’ll get the supercharger package with it.

3 Likes

how many 4th places am i going to get

thanks @abg7 for a great round

Woohoo! Of my 4 CSR wins, this is the 3rd to be a V8-powered sporty Turból painted in blue. Wasn’t perfectly satisfied with the styling, but it seems to have left a good impression on Tim.

I am out of town and away from my PC until the 23rd, so I will not be able to host the next round.

5 Likes

Myself, I am currently doing my weekend military duties. But I will discuss with @66mazda about a topic later on. If we’re able to do so, we’ll notify you.

Edit* We have an idea so we will be writing something up when I am released from my duties. Stay tuned.

8 Likes

As an added bonus, here is a .zip file that contains the spreadsheet showing the key stats for the 10 finalists in CSR 137:

CSR137 stats.zip (11.6 KB)

Make sure to extract the .zip once you have downloaded it.

Also:

In light of your disqualification from CSR 136 (the round immediately before this one) for not fitting advanced 2000s safety (as stipulated in that round’s rule set), your victory seems like the perfect redemption.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed the challenge actually finishes on time! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s not going to be as complicated or time consuming like TMCC11. I’ll try to keep it reasonable with mazda :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for one of the more well written and well arranged CSRs I have seen. It might have been struggling a bit in the beginning but it turned out great.

3 Likes

Wow, highest reliability? Second cheapest? A great lap time, despite only 400hp? With some more fine-tuning, I could’ve had a winner! I think it’s just economy and service costs that killed me…

2 Likes