CSR 137: Life after (V8) Falcodore (Completed - Results posted)

The 2018 Jedamo Yuno GT combines your speeding needs and your family responsibilites all in one package. It costs less than 60k $ and has all the modern technologies such as active suspension that keeps you comfy during the commutes and the road trips and sharpens the suspension when you need speed, turbocharging that brings the power from the 3.2L i6 to 480HP, AWD and ESC with Launch Control to help you get the best 0-60 times. It has a 6 speed manual for the true driving experience.

21 Likes

2018 Hinata Reina 3600GS-R

More Pictures

Front

Back

Specs
Specs
Chassis AHS Steel Monocoque
Engine Inline-6, DOHC, Direct Injection, Turbocharged
CC 3598cc
Power 314 kW @ 6300 RPM
Torque 529 Nm @ 4900 RPM
Top Speed 300 km/h (limited)
0-100 km/h 4.9 sec
Fuel Economy 7.66 l/100km
Transmission 6-speed Manual
Price 45,700 Automation Credits
16 Likes

First 3 cars, no V8s

hehe

4 Likes

It’s not a requirement but preferred.

2 Likes

Pfft, we all know what he means…
wink wink, nudge nudge

5 Likes

I have one V8 car in my lore for 2018 but it is too expensive and focused towards luxury more than sport, so it had to be a six this time. I never expect to win a CSR but it is always interesting to see how far one can get with what is in the lore.

5 Likes

The all-new Schnell M50 V8 Sport

German engineering made for the road. We’re all loud and proud.

This V8 doesn’t have these nonsensical turbos like every other car for the “road” don’t cancel me please

We have a V8 that dominates the road and lasts. Complete with space-age styling, The car is true to its nature.
(We are not liable for damages caused)

Oh and you want to know the best bit about this car. It’s cheap. $43500AMU for the car shown, We don’t cheaply make our cars.
Our cars are designed with the finest leather. Only the finest of genuine cow leather in this car. 6 Way climate control and comfortable seats. ( along with more VAT and APR bs i dont care about).
(totally not a way to make you buy our cars)
We are totally a “real” German car brand.

(I really do apologise if this marketing strategy offends people. This so far is my most aggressive marketing)

5 Likes

When do submissions close? NVM.

In case you forgot:

Therefore, as of now, the deadline is more than a week away - so take your time.

The only way you are going to offend people with your marketing is to personally insult an individual or their specific car company, or make your company slogan hail victory. Exaggerated elitist claims, or other puff marketing is fine.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Sedan Conversion WIP…

3 Likes

haha v10 luxury sedan go brrr

3 Likes

Sorry but could the “no staggered tyres over 10mm” rule be abolished? Most performance saloons I’m seeing have 20 or even 30 extra mm on the rear tyres…

I’m not sure you interpreted that rule correctly - the way I’m seeing it is “no tires widths divisible by 10.” What that would mean is no xx0 mm tires, only xx5 mm tires like real road cars. So 225, 245, 275, 305 etc. allowed, but 220, 240, 270, 300 not allowed.

2 Likes

Yeah I know that, but I recall there being a limit on staggered tyres, wondering if that got removed though…

Staggered tyre sizes are allowed, although the greater the size difference, the higher the service costs. Also, to clarify:

That’s exactly what I stated in the OP. As for this next inquiry:

I never placed a limit on the amount of tyre stagger in the first place.

does this mean no reduction in efficiency at all, ie no luxury interior, or just stuff that significantly reduces efficiency? if the latter, why?

Powered by a 300kw V8 which drives the rear wheels through a 6-speed manual, you’ll be pressed to find a better combination of sport and luxury this side of the equator. But at $53000, it won’t press your wallet.

Redback Gallery

5 Likes

I meant “do not use any parts that reduce production efficiency or significantly reduce production efficiency.”

So far, none of the entries I’ve received have violated this rule.