CSR 138: A Thousand Words (Finished)

This was indeed something we took in mind, but after some digging around, there are multiple potential options you can take with the current body ruleset.

Ask Yourself. Do You Really Think A V8 Twin-Turbo Exists In This Market and Time Period and be Complacent?
think
Think, Automation Community, Think!!!

Also a heads up, we dropped the soft/hard price cap and brought the maximum cap to $40kā€¦ HAVE FUN!

This Is My Curse

Yeah, as someone in their early to mid thirties and has a mechanic background IRLā€¦ Iā€™m gonna look at you and shake my head if I see something like thisā€¦

9 Likes

So, how do you feel about the other scourge of offroad CSRā€™s, Light Truck Monocoque?

4 Likes

For cargo only

It makes sense if youā€™re making a truck, or if your SUV is truck based a la the Toyota Fortuner and most full size American offerings.

No, not really. Those usually straight up have a ladder frame.

3 Likes

around th

e world

3 Likes

We want a vehicle that is quick and agile for traversing rough terrain behind enemy linesā€¦and it has to be environmentally friendly!!!

Iā€™m not sure why Iā€™m just posting photos of my unfinished car but hey

it comes in orange

6 Likes

The all new for 2000 IP Rexetta 2500DX AWD. Taking all terrain capabilities down to earth.

4 Likes

How many ways can you have a Franklin Marshall HiWayā€¦letā€™s seeā€¦

Presenting the HiWay GT-X-Trail. All the performance of the GTX with the benefits of the XTM System!

Here it is in Stealth Grayā€¦also available in Stealth Green and Stealth Brown for other terrains!

XTM is the Franklin Marshall XTrail Multisurface System (AWD and some offroad suspension bits! :rofl:)

3 Likes

As I am about to sleep, better to start it slightly earlier than much later.

ENTRIES FOR CSR138 ARE OPEN NOW

NO MORE RULE CHANGES WILL BE IMPLEMENTED (with special exceptions)

PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL POST FOR ALL YOUR INFORMATION

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/fight?iso=20210605T235959&p0=137&msg=CSR138%3A+A+Thousand+Words&ud=1&font=slab&csz=1

4 Likes

Ah Yesā€¦ Prepare the Bin. I shall light it on Fire too VelionaGrin
Good Luck.

**Spoiler Alert**

IN THE BIN
InTheBin

5 Likes

Does the model/engine years have to be 2000?

2 Likes

ok read the rules and tell me whether trim year is the same as model year and family year is the same as variant year.

hint

NO

3 Likes

Also a heads up, we dropped the soft/hard price cap and brought the maximum cap to $40kā€¦ HAVE FUN!

Is this still in effect then, as the OP doesnā€™t reflect that?

1 Like

fair

1 Like

The original post will always have precedence over anything else here

2 Likes

Got it, cheers for clearing that up.

2 Likes

Yeah the rules have undergone change since I last sent that. Just as long as you follow the main rules up top and youā€™re good. Good luck.

1 Like