CSR 140 - (You're) Having My Baby [RESULTS OUT]

Its the LWB Polestar body that I used for this build.

1 Like

You did it justice. Nicely sculpted!

Critical question here: I think there’s a problem with the deadline and countdown timer? The OP says August 1st 23:59, which implies the last minute of August 1st before the 2nd. But then the countdown as of now says 20 hours, which I believe means it would land on the first minute of August 1st. Which one’s right here? There’s a massive 24 hour difference here and it would be really important for everyone to get it right.

I believe you guys goofed the countdown but everyone’s gotta be sure amirite?

6 Likes

New countdown:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20210801T235959&p0=156&msg=CSR+140+Submission+deadline&font=serif

6 Likes

Noice

Arion Polaris 340S

Sports, luxury and performance wrapped into an efficient family package

Shown in British Racing Green with Chocolate & Grey interior.

Receiving a major facelift in 2020, the new Arion Polaris 340S emits dashing style paired with a utilitarian edge. The 340S model features the widely used AR5/8C AEVT-I engine, a 5.0L V8 with in-house “Arion electromagnetic valvetrain technology.”

Utilizing the previous AHS steel chassis and partial aluminium panels, using weight reduction techniques the overall curb weight was brought down to 2058kg for this new model. To further improve economy and reduce environmental impact, aerodynamics have been revised providing an impressive 45mpg (Combined UK) as well as only 44.5g/km emissions.

The complete facelift didn’t stop at just the exterior, inside the whole interior was redesigned from ground up, with a sporty yet premium ambience. Features include; Fully digital HUD display with different driver modes, central analogue timepiece, digital centre screen with DAB radio as standard, dual-climate controls and breathable seating, aluminium central cup holders, and premium surround sound system as well as the sliding panoramic sunroof

Gallery

Arion Automotive Thread

27 Likes

That’s some impressive interior. And a really smooth front end. Can I order a non-“coupe” version? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you! Yes perhaps :stuck_out_tongue:

2021 Vorn XC3 Q4+

• 3.0 6 cylinder engine

• 340 Hp 330 Lb-Ft

• AWD

• 5,9 s 0-60

• 28 mpg

• 54900 $

15 Likes

Unparalleled style. Inspired by the wedgy shapes of 1970's concepts, this coupe SUV looks like nothing else on the road.

Acres of semi-aniline leather. Carbon fiber. A 15.6" touchscreen. 20 speaker Mondel audio. The stuff dreams are made of.

STATS

375hp turbocharged inline six
AWD
8-speed automatic transmission
0-60 in 6.07 secs
20-inch “Furioso” alloy rims
Electric variable power steering
Apple CarPlay, Android Auto standard

12 Likes
CSR 140
24 hours remaining.

As the eyelids on Marko’s face graced open, the blinding early morning light filled his retinas as like a flashbang, the morning sun rose over the horizon and filled the room with a tinted orange hue. Coming to his senses, scent and sound began to slowly come back to him as he sat up from the large white bed, a whiff of fried butter and cake batter slowly filled his nostrils, and the crackling sound of frying echoed through his ears. He glanced over to his right and lo-and-behold, Emilia was no longer there in bed next to him.
He itched the back of his head and grunted his way off the bed towards the stairs and down them towards the origin of the buttery scent of pancakes that came from the kitchen.

He went into the room and there on the kitchen islands were mixing bowls and bags of flour, as well as half-empty egg cartons and bottles of other such ingredients being lay about. Near the stove was Emilia, her blonde hair tied into a neat ponytail, a spatula in her right hand and her left hand on the handle of the frying pan as she skillfully flipped the pancakes over once one side had a nice golden brown texture forming upon them.

“Good morning, honey!”
Emilia glanced over her shoulder to look at Marko, her face slightly tinted red as she had a smug look on her that at first Marko couldn’t figure out why. He found out the answer as his eyes moved down Emilia’s body, giving him a scene of her revealing outfit as her stern and bare sides came into full view of Marko. Emilia wore nothing except just a heart-shaped apron as she looked back at the frying pan, lifting it from the stove and flipping the pancake over once more before transferring it over to a plate next to the stove.

“Like what you see, dear?” She smugged as she continued the process of pancake making, placing another spoonful of butter on the frying pan and grabbing the bowl of batter from the kitchen island and lifting it over the frying pan before gradually tilting the bowl and preparing to make another pancake, all of this happening as her unsupported breasts swung about in a display for her husband.
Marko sighed as he walked over behind her to make his way towards the Keurig. “What were you reading this time?” He said as he attempted to walk by, but before he could continue forwards, Emilia arched herself and pushed her buttocks towards Marko, effectively trapping him between her rear and the kitchen counter. She looked behind her and pouted. “We won’t be able to do this stuff any more in a while! Come on! I do all of this just for you and this is how you repay me? Hmph! Fine then.” She said as she let go of him and continued cooking.

“Y’know, I would be lying if I said it wasn’t hot.” He said as he suddenly grabbed her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist as he inserted his hands through the gap between her belly and the loose heart-shaped apron, Emilia squealing as she was startled from suddenly being grabbed. Emilia looked behind her, her face rather red. “My, you little-!”

The house was filled today with visitors. For whatever reason a simple message had led to an entire celebration from Marko’s family. Everyone from his siblings, Emilia’s siblings, and even their parents and their siblings had made it to their celebration. The pool in the back was filled with the children splashing about, the grille being surrounded by the older men as they gathered around to share some drinks and fry some burgers.
Inside the house, all the older ladies were talking to Emilia, wanting to get in on the spicy details between the couple as she defensively answered back with just simple responses as to not say too much about them and to keep their life still relatively private.

Amidst all the usual family gathering piffling, Marko noticed one of his nephews sitting alone at the dining table inside the house, typing along on his laptop in a Google Doc, occasionally looking up from the screen when his mind brielfy blanked out, before continuing and typing on his computer. Marko looked towards the pool, his nephew’s sister was there near the pool, ensuring the other younger kids get along and don’t start drowning one another. He sighed and entered the house and approached the 14-year-old.

“Hey, Mikki. You’re not gonna swim?” He said as he looked at the boy’s screen.
“I left my swimming trunks at home by accident, so I think I’ll just be productive and continue the write-up I was working on.” Mikki replied as he continued typing. Marko looked up and around, and an idea came into his head. “What’re you writing, anyway?” He asked.
“I’m part of a forum for this game, the community behind it hosts challenges where hosting duties is passed down to the winner of the challenge, and yeah here I am just, writing up about it I guess?” Mikki explained in his usual monotone voice. Marko, did not understand exactly what he said, as familiar as it was to him.
“R-right. So, what’s it about?”
Mikki sighed. “Well, It’s set in the 1940s after the war, and it’s about this guy who’s looking for a car. The game is about making your own cars so the entrants for the challenge need to make a car that fits what I wrote, and they’ve all sent their stuff in so I’m basically just reviewing whatever they sent.” He continued typing.
Marko thought for a moment, before coming up with an idea.
“Say, Mikki. You don’t mind violent movies right? I think I’ve got a movie you might like. C’mon, I’ll show you.” He said as he got up towards the TV, turning it on with the remote and flicking towards his streaming service. Mikki sighed and followed along.

“You might like this, It’s set in World War Two. Title’s called Inglourious Basterds.” He looked the movie up with the search feature, but it seems as though with the streaming platform he’d been using, movies he rented on another device won’t be accessible on another.
“Oh, it’s a movie you have to rent on Am*zon?” Mikki asked as he sat down on the couch.
“Yeah, it seems like-” Marko looked behind him, and Emilia was grabbing a bowl of chips for the ladies. “H-honey? Do the movies not transfer from my laptop to the TV when I rent them?” He asked her, but all he got was a shrug from her. She put the bowl back down on the table and approached them, looking over at the TV and leaning her arms on the sofa’s backrest just behind Mikki, her breasts just hanging over behind his head. It was fairly obvious that his face had gone a slight red tint as Mikki fought his every pubescent urge to look behind him.
“Are you sure you’re logged into the right account? The right profile?” She asked whilst tilting her head sideways to look towards Marko.
“Y-yeah. I’m pretty sure I am.” He frantically double checked the account profile he was using, and indeed he was on his own profile. Emilia shrugged again and walked back towards the bowl of chips she placed back at the table, before heading out back towards the ladies. Mikki looked back just as Emilia was beginning to disappear towards the doorway, before looking back at the TV and sighing. “Gentlemen really prefer blondes, do they?” He whispered to himself whilst Marko contemplated renting the movie or just figuring out how the streaming service worked.

“W-well then. Just pay me back when you’re a millionaire I guess.” Marko said as he flicked the remote, and rented the movie. The first thing Mikki noticed was the rating, the movie was rated R, and on the top left of the screen it displayed exactly the kind of content one would expect in movie.

“Drug use, foul language, sexual content, and violence?” Mikki read them out.
“Yup, the four greatest things in life.”

18 Likes

• A smooth 3.2L Turbocharged straight six
  • 375bhp of grunt
  • 0-100km/h in just 5.8 seconds
  • 7.3L/100km combined fuel economy
4 Likes

smc

INTRODUCING THE ALL-NEW TARREGA

The 2020 Tarrega has more than a new look. With wider proportions, high-efficiency powertrain technology and available next-gen connectivity, it’s a whole-new experience. Built to inspire confidence, Tarrega features a modern new 2.8L Turbo engine and available features like intelligent Q4 All-Wheel Drive.

Its advanced performance is matched with style that’s designed to impress. Tarrega’s stance is now lower, more aggressive and athletic. A distinctive grille, wing-shaped lighting and welcome lights that animate on demand from LED lamps add brilliance in every possible way.

33 Likes

(this is unfinished but i may aswell submit it.)

The All-New Cross Daytona X Sportline

The Daytona X has been built on the skeleton of the Daytona, however features a larger, more SUV- like body and an all new drivetrain and suspension. It’s rugged, yet comfortable. It’s safe, yet sporty. It can go anywhere, do anything but still be quiet enough and easy enough to drive to get the kids too school.

(tbh i didn’t have time to finish it since i had personal issues, started other projects and eventually just lost heart in it. i don’t have a detailed backstory or anything so i’ll attach a couple of picture, give the specs and attach the .car file. it also has awful fuel enconomy because i made the engine back when i just tuned engines for power. it’s awful. i’ll post a better version soon.)

Specs

Engine: Turbocharged Boxer 6 producing 354hp
Gearbox: 6-spd Advanced Auto
Suspension: Double Wishbone front + rear

7 Likes

About time, huh.

Introducing the 2021 Halberdier X26 Kammback;

The new benchmark for the SUV-coupe. Unforgettable styling, Incredible handling, and a buttery smooth ride make the X26 Kammback the premiere option for practical athletic luxury. The classically inspired Kammback rear not only gives the X26 a visual edge, but improves fuel efficiency and performance on the road. Look no further than the X26 to fill that deep, SUV-coupe shaped void in your heart.

Specifications

Gearbox: AWD 8 Speed Advanced Automatic
Powerplant: ICE Inline 6T producing 305bhp
Suspension: Double Wishbone Front, Multilink Rear
Driver Assists: ESC, TC/ABS, Electronic Limited Slip Differential
Safety Features: Front, Rear, and Side Collision Passenger Airbags, Parking Sensors, Reverse Camera, Limited Autopilot and Lane Assist, Blind Spot Cameras
Interior Features: Rear Entertainment Displays, Plush Interior Package, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Center Console Quartz Timepiece, Omni-Directional Adjustable Heated and Cooled Seats
Trim Options: Performance Brake Package, Carbon Fiber Appearance Package, Foil Green

MSRP: $54,800 AMU

32 Likes

That is NICE!!!

YES, WE KNOW IT MEANS 'JELLY DONUT'
But we don't really care.
The 2020 Waldersee Berliner

The latest Sports Activity Vehicle from Westphalia offers conveniences such as pillarless interior access with freestyle doors, dimming panoramic roof, world-class luxury with a 12-inch information screen and personalized interior and best-in-class safety, all packaged in an avant-garde liftback allroader shell.

The Berliner is equipped with the innovative Staggered-Inline engine, a lightweight turbocharged unit capable of 370 horsepower and 340 lb-ft of torque*. A smooth automatic gearbox and refined Torsen differential system delivers all this power to all four wheels, at all times and in all situations. 5.7 seconds to 62 has never felt so confident or controlled.

*T5sport configuration only

Forget about the competition. Forget about boredom. Forget about inconvenience. Have it all with the Waldersee Berliner.

Specifications Model Year.................................................................................................2020
Make.................................................................................................Waldersee
Engine.........................183 CID Staggered i5 DOHC 20v DI Turbocharged
Transmission.............8-speed torque-converter automatic; console-shifted
Drivetrain....................................................Torsen-AWD 4:38:1 Final Drive
Chassis.................................................................................Unibody 110.24 in
Dimensions (L/W).................................................................180.38in/77.71 in
Weight...................................................................................................4497 lbs
Front Suspension................................................................MacPherson Strut
Rear Suspension..............................................................................Multi-Link
Wheels........................................................Alloy 20-inch; R245/50 all around
Brakes............................................................................4-piston front and rear
Retail Price..............................................................................................$54,900
Performance
0-62 Acceleration.........................................................................................5.7 s
Top Speed..............................................................................................168 mph
62-0 braking...............................................................................................120 ft
Skidpad grip..............................................................................................0.97 g
1/4 mile time...............................................................................................14.1 s
Fuel Economy (Combined, EPA).......................................................28.6 mpg
4 Likes

2021 Arco Peluria CV

The 2021 Arco Peluria CV is the answer to the question of “How can we make a Coupe SUV actually look cool.” Arco settled on keeping as many of the elements of the concept version of the Peluria as possible for their answer. A sharply swept shoulder line, airy glass greenhouse, and angular front facia provide an aggressive look for the Peluria, something not commonly seen on a CUV of this price point. The 23 inch Grattuggia rims add to this sporty demeanor, and the small hatch wing completes the look. The engineering in the Peluria CV is where Arco has been able to keep their costs down to be able to keep the concept’s detailing. The tried and true 2.2 L Turbocompressore inline 4 is what provides the Peluria CV with it’s 301 hp. With a redline of 8300, that is the typical high revving goodness that is expected from an Arco engine(don’t worry, the engine is rated to deal with rpms in excess of 10k, so no reliability issues here). To make appropriate use of that power in the high rev range, the Peluria has the new 9 speed Senzacorsa automatic, with multiple power distribution modes to either prioritize MPG, or all out performance. This is paired with rear biased AWD system that helps the Peluria achieve a 0-60 time of just over 7 seconds. Not too shabby for a 4522 lb, 184 inch long CUV. The eLSD in the AWD system also allows the Peluria to actively adapt to whatever terrain it’s on.

While the underpinnings of the Peluria allow it to be a competent and agile machine, the interior specifications are where the it truly shines. The original Peluria concept was to maximize the illusion of cabin space and help the passengers feel like they weren’t enclosed at all. That’s why the Peluria has maintained the huge glass roof from the concept. The whole roof was stiffened and uses hidden roll cage geometry, as well as lighter composites to counteract the weight of the panel and to ensure passenger safety in case of a roll over. There is also a retractable uv resistant sun shade for those days when the sun is too strong. While the roof gives that open air feeling, the standard dual zone climate control, supple air suspension, and lux leather, shown here in Noir over Radia Atomica, give the Peluria the fluffy and comfortable driving experience the CUV was named after. The centerpiece of the cabin though is the crystalline center display, making use of translucent OLED touch screen technology from LG and is compatible with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The infinity mirror effect behind the display has multiple brightness settings for maximum readability and the whole unit, as well as the digital gauge cluster, can be controlled from the two touch pads on the arms of the steering wheel. The Peluria is equipped with premium Alpine sound system, 60/40 split folding rear seat with appropriate child seat locks, foot operated rear hatch, and a full suite of cameras for parking assistance and lane control.

The test vehicle shown here is painted in the launch edition colour combo of Sharp Grigio Tang body, Gloss Black roof, and Noir and Radia Atomica leather interior. This is meant to most closely mimic the Peluria concept vehicle and other more tame colour options are available, such as Cherry Pop Red, Ceilo Aperto, Aspen Green, Nieve Pearl, and Inchiostro. For a full list of options and packages available, please contact your nearest Arco dealer.
25 Likes

2020 Mosport Poseidon

The legend of Poseidon has returned as a sportscar for the whole family.

21 Likes
CSR 140
Submissions closed.

After letting the water wash away the filth on his body after a long day, Marko opens the bathroom door. As the cool air of the air conditioned room floods onto his somewhat dry body, he sees a slender figure laying across on sofa, with a phone in hand. The loose shirt on Emillia’s body contrasts with her bare legs, while still firm enough to reveal the proportions of her figure. Emillia’s weight allows her body to sink into the softly filled leather sofa, and her pale skin reflects the dim candle lights in a soft manner. Marko wanted to come to her, but he is quite delighted at the sight, so he decided to stay quiet and enjoy this sight.

“Mark, why’re you just standin’ there like a weirdo?” Emilia eventually noticed him, placing her phone down next to her and looking at him with a weird face.
“Aww, I was hoping you would stay there a bit longer, you look adorable lying on sofa with just your panties.” He smirked. “Also, don’t you think it’s pretty late?” Marko says as Emillia flushes out of embarrasement and throws a pillow towards him, he fortunately manages to catch the pillow as he slowly approached her.

“But I won’t move from this couch, so what’re ya gonna do?” Emillia teases as she lays down into the sofa, mocking him with a smug grin as she stretches her arms behind her head and poses down in a gravure manner, seemingly like an invitation.
"Alright, alright, my lazy queen- " Marko puts his hands behind her back and legs, and lifts her up from the couch. “- I expect nothing less from you.”

As they enter the bedroom, Marko lowers his hands, allowing her to roll onto the bed before sitting down on the bed next to her shortly after. He looks at his wife, just laying about carelessly, before looking around the room and noticing their smart speaker atop one of the drawers.

“Alexa, play my slow dancing mix.” Marko said as he looked over at his wife.
“May I have this dance?” He leaned over and took her hand. She chuckled at him for a bit, and Marko was visibly flustered. “C’mon, like old times?”

Emilia eventually stopped her chuckling, and became flustered herself. She sat up from their large white bed, her hand still in Marko’s. “I guess we shall~!” She said as she scooted over to be next to Marko. The two got up and together they danced into the night to the sounds of ballads of their childhood.

Time ticked and only continued to pass by as the music played, the two were hand-in-hand, cheek-to-cheek as the night only went on for the two of them.

8 Likes