CSR 140 - (You're) Having My Baby [RESULTS OUT]

ROLLED FOR PERCEPTION: 7 (FAILED)

“Fuck! What the hell? That’s not in my employment contract! Enough is enough! Enough games for today. Where are you Mr. Jackson? I’m not amused.” You said through sneezes as small specs of dust gathered ahead of your nostrils.

You looked around the room, but nothing seemed too off other than the barricaded windows and fallen over chandelier.

How do you wish to proceed?

• Go up the stairs.
  • Inspect the room more. (Roll d20)
  • Enter the hallway below the stairs. (Roll d20)
4 Likes

I mean, I already rolled for you but sure I guess, I can rewrite it if you really want. (Unless you’re rolling for the third action of exploring the basement, in which I’ll get to work on that if you want.)

haha dude its fine :slight_smile: we can do this in private :smiley: i bet the guys here waiting for the finals :smiley:

2 Likes

7 Likes
RANKINGS
We're not dead yet.

"Breaking news, due to the discovery of new COVID-19 variants in the state of Florida, the department of public health has issued a new order restricting all non-essential travelling, effect-"

Marko switches the radio away to a music channel.

“Man, enough of this shit already, can’t those young idiots just stop partying and end this thing once and for all?”

“Well, we live in florida after all, what you gonna do?”

Despite being able to work at home and spend more time with each other, it did not take long for Emilia and Marko to be tired of the lockdown.

“Y’know, it’s pretty incredible that an ex-shutin like you can get tired of being able to stay at home for free.” Emilia leans forward on the dinner table

“Man, don’t remind me of that now”

Marko sips his coffee

“But anyways, it looks like this will last for a while before they roll out the vaccines. Man, I’ve never seen that road look this empty before.”

Marko looks out of the window, the street seen out of their dining room is usually filled with cars going to parties. As the year progresses, all these cars have all but disappeared.

“Do you have any ideas what can we do on weekends? Because I don’t.” Marko collapses into his armchair in the living room.

“All the traffic has gone huh…” Emillia looks out of the window. “Hey, how about you teach me how to drive?”

“Teaching you to drive? Why all of a sudden?”

“The parking lot of our community library, it’s definitely empty now.”

The community centre is usually packed with children, but during the pandemic, it is completely empty.

“That’s a good idea, actually. The parking lot is so big that is you mistaken gas pedal as brake pedal, you won’t crash into a-”

Emilia smiles and poses her hands like a pair of claws

“Ahem, so when do you want to go?”

“Not that we have anything else to do right now, and why don’t you do my hair for me?”

For the first time, when they walk into the garage, there are two cars greeting them.

As the garage door opens, Marko walks in front of the new car, admiring the long swooping body curves and futuristic rear end design.

As the straight-six humms into life, the couple set off to the library parking lot, in their brand new Halberdier X26 Kammback.

CONGRATULATIONS TO KYORG FOR WINNING CSR140

Final Rankings

1st Place: Halberdier X26 Kaqmmback - @Kyorg

2nd Place: Kaufmann Schimare - @Xepy

3rd Place: Zephorus Rigel - @Ezdmn / @Riley

4th Place: Turból Coupe k3 2.8t - @donutsnail

5th Place: Voltari Spår RS-Line 3.2T AWD - @vero94773

6th Place: Arion Polaris 340S - @Aruna

7th Place: Arco Peluria CV - @Portalkat42

8th Place: Azanti τ630 Essence - @titleguy1

9th Place: Velan Tarrega Q4 - @vouge

10th Place: RetroniX Vilicus - @yurimacs

We're not quite done just yet

This isn't the end of the road for CSR140. Expect full writeups of the finalists' cars to arrive over the coming weeks (and months unfortunately).

Automation and storycrafting is just our pastime we’re all incredibly lucky to take part in already. We’ve been busy over the past few weeks with our education and personal reasons. We hope our handling of this CSR doesn’t impact you perception on our automobiles.

ごめんなさい。

Apologies from the Sendo Team.

TO BE CONTINUED

Let the next round begin.

19 Likes

And with that, we bring home the record for the longest-running CSR ever.

4 Likes

It was well worth the wait - even though a full explanation of why the top 10 entries finished where they were hasn’t been given yet (but we’ve been assured it will be, eventually).

Anyway, well done to Kyorg for claiming his first-ever win - but let’s hope that the next CSR doesn’t take too long to complete, as was the case with two of the last four iterations.

3 Likes

hell yeah I won one! I definitely can’t host right now with college, commissions, and (ahem brs3) so I’ll pass it down the list.

5 Likes

Scrapping the bottom of the barrel for this part, but a top 10 finish is a top 10 finish.
Good job to everyone involved in this CSR.

Hands down gotta be the longest CSR round ever concluded here. Even if I did not submit a car without intent. It lasted so long.

Congrats Kyorg!

Yeah too bad it’s not the full reviews, but understandable why this was done. Look forward to seeing it in full when it releases.

As for hosting, yeah I’ll have to pass as well.

1 Like

Oh. @Ezdmn looks like we’re up, or rather you. Since uni starts in a week for me I’ll pass.

Oshit imma have to pass too. Your term’s going to start; no offense but I’d like to think my current fulltime intern job is even worse than that :upside_down_face:

@donutsnail hot potato, catch!

3 Likes

Potato? Where? Does someone called a german? Here i am.

1 Like

I don’t have the time in the next couple weeks to dedicate towards hosting, so you’re up next @vero94773

first, a big congratulations to Kyorg for winning, and second I do have an idea for the next round, so I’ll take the opportunity to host again, new round should be up in a day or so.

18 Likes

CSR141 is live now!

Oh yeah one more thing

CSR 140 spreadsheet

Click here

10 Likes