CSR 140 - (You're) Having My Baby [RESULTS OUT]

I think I managed well, but We’ll see

You got this homie, I got faith in you!!!

1 Like

They’re awkward normally. They look kinda like a melted hatchback in platform boots.

3 Likes

Sine we are being supportive, I have faith in you, my neophyte competitor, to check the model year this time. I want to see your cars getting a legitimate review this time. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes
CSR 140
Submissions are now open!
As of 00:00 - July 21st EST.
oh yeah the rules are locked now

4 Likes

I appreciate that!!

35 Likes

That was quick… looks great too!

You can’t have function without “fun.” Introducing the 2020 Kerberos DX Series† crossover sport coupe.

†DX57S shown equipped with Carbon Appearance Package

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

The 2020 Henhao Mierda XL

Details and specs

The world can get very fast-paced and stressful sometimes. That’s why here at Henhao, we like to keep things simple.

-Observe basic beauty of our timeless design. In an era where car design is more about standing out than looking good, relax and take delight in our sharp and elegant design that pleases the eye instead of stressing it.
-Enjoy the good-old V8 power, which gives you ample acceleration when you want to go fast, yet keeps things comfortable and smooth when you’d prefer to relax.
-AWD, Power Steering, computer systems, and overall solid engineering make the Mierda so easy and comfortable to drive, you’ll forget you’re on a road in the first place.

-Safety: The use of modern materials and construction techniques, as well as the highest end safety techniques available, ensure this car is impervious to the threats of the motorway.
-Practicality: We do not compromise at Henhao. Despite its shape and bodystyle, the Mierda’s large doors and spacious trunk will hold more cargo than you would think possible in a civillian car.
-Comfort: A well-appointed interior works with a carefully designed suspension so the Mierda’s 5 occupants feel less like they’re in a car, and more like they’re in a hotel room; even when the road isn’t quite smooth as silk.

-Hp: 407
-0-60: 5.3s
-60-0: 40m
-Top Speed: 182mph
-Weight: 4207lb
-Load Capacity: 1500lb
-Fuel Economy: 22.3mpg
-Cost: $55,000

HENHAO

Make yourself at home.

3 Likes

When the current crop of Coupe-SUVs @ 2.8m are…meh!

The Franklin Marshall Chelsea

4 Likes

The 2020 Blixt N5 Sportkupé

Pictured here in Andesite Gray and the Onyx Package.

Details and Gallery

Blixt’s Meja 2.5 liter turbocharged 5-cylinder engine sits under the hood of Sweden’s newest SUV-coupe, producing 284 hp and 275 ft-lb of torque. Power is sent to all four wheels through a 7-speed DCT. The minimal exterior design is carried into the luxurious interior, with all the features one could desire. All of this for just $54,800.

6 Likes

Will blacked out, mock-up interiors be judged as fully made interiors as well? I wanna implement one on my car cause it looks better with at least a mock-up but I don’t wanna run into a wall doing so.

They will be judged as though it were a non-existent interior.

5 Likes

2020 Akerström Nebula Sport Roof

by @HybridTronny and @EnCR

Akerström is redefining the definition of SUC, which stands for Sport Utility Coupe, with the all-new 2020 Akerström Nebula Sport Roof. It’s a joy to drive behind one of these cars, owing to the innovative drivetrain system, which is powered by a natural aspirated 3.5L Boxer 6 engine delivering up to 340hp and 356nm of torque to all four wheels.

Inside, the Nebula Sport Roof offers an extremely comfortable and high-quality cabin with exceptional materials and Akerström’s high-quality electronics. Climbing to the back seat, there is enough of leg room for any adult to sit comfortably. People of varying heights have tested it, and 9 out of 10 agree that they can comfortably sit in the rear.*

And lastly, this car’s back door opens like a suicide door, allowing people to quickly enter and exit the vehicle.

Get yours today from your local Akerström dealership for $58,500!

*This experiment is totally real test and totally not fake and not made up

2 Picture Gallery because idk what other angle to take

32 Likes

It might just be enough to leave a positive impression on anyone, myself included, and if one picture is worth a thousand words, then you have left me utterly speechless - it is one of the best uses of any 4-door version of the R8-esque body (in either size) I have seen thus far. With its sleek, rakish lines, it could even pass for a regular four-door (non-SUV) coupe from some angles!

2 pics and an interior shot are enough to sway me, dude. Looks amazing, I hope it scores well!

Looks great!

…I’m almost sure it will be judged as not SUV enough. Cool wildcard nonetheless.