CSR 143 - Slippery and Cold |Tier 1 finalist released

Thats what I thought.

The only one who I’ve seen let people resubmit is Tom…, and no not the Tom with the super cool designs who doesnt say thanks when you give compliments…The Tom that host races just about every other weekend.

I never considered that option and instead opted for a simple FWD hatch with a manual gearbox, an iron-block SOHC I3 (but with 4 valves/cyl), and strut front/torsion beam rear suspension - but I was still able to squeeze in ABS, A/C and a heater.

1 Like

There is a lot of toms around here lmao

Currently, I only know of you and Tom Henks.

14 Likes

smc

Small wonder. It's a Munot.

Numbers can say a lot. For example, more than 20 kilometers from a single liter of fuel. 13.98 seconds. 16 valves. Or even 500 kg of load capacity. But the Volonté shows even more than it tells - like how spacious the cabin is, how luxurious the furnishings are, how nimbly it drives thanks to it's advanced constructions. Plus some more things that you will hopefully never have to see, like anti-lock brakes, dual airbags, and Munot's patented Traction Restraint System.

Show your will. Drive a futuristic hatchback, a different hatchback - drive a Volonté.

MSRP: $17,500 base.

Automobile Munot AG - Uniquely Swiss.™

OOC: Lore here

7 Likes
Less than 24 hours remaining

Kasperi has bought as many car brochure that he could find. He will take a closer look at them when he has time. Kasperi turn on the TV, nothing seems to appear on screen. Only a static, few seconds later music can be heard. Kasperi starts to lose conscious the longer he stares at the screen, music volume increases. He can’t force his eyes to open any longer, as the remote slipped from his hand and onto the floor. Kasperi have pass out.

21 Likes

kasperi fucking died lmao

9 Likes

vittu

Yaman WRM

9 Likes

Man, Kasperi couldn’t even last through a single 90s MTV vid, RIP

3 Likes

1998 Atera Neutron 4X4

Presented by @HybridTronny and @66mazda

Pikemen, a Malaysian vehicle firm, and Atera collaborated to create this car, which is their first foray into the European market.

The 1.5L inline 4 engine produces up to 87hp and 123nm of torque and is powered by a 4x4 transmission for easy offroad and paved road driving. It means that while this car can go anywhere, it is also incredibly practical. Furthermore, the car is quite dependable, as proven by Pikemen’s research department, which conducted numerous tests on the vehicle.

Don’t worry about it in the safety aspect. We guarantee that you will feel comfortable in this car thanks to Atera’s cutting-edge safety features.

Atera Neutron 4X4, Building Cars, People First.

MSRP : $17,400

18 Likes
25 Likes

NO THIRLLS, NO FRILLS
Safety, comfort and economy. The newly-introduced Boxter was designed around all of these aspects to make it the most compelling micro-car for the European market.
EXPERIENCE THE NEW
FUKORAMI

1998 ©Fukorami Motor Corp. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Fukorami, Fukorami Motor Corp, and the Fukorami logo are registered trademarks of Fukorami Group or its affiliates. Fukorami Motor Corp., 都道407号, Chiyoda City, Tokyo.

28 Likes

1998 Kazuki Ariant Active

A small, fun, 4WD hatchback, perfect for the more adventurous among us.

18 Likes

’98 Fugly Turbo

For only 16,100$ you can get your own Fugly with an engine, gearbox and 4 wheels*

*spare not included
**the heater available only in preorders

3 Likes

Norsk Automobil Verk AS presents the Ferda,

a car ready for anyBin

5 Likes

Is a third brakelight mandatory, im concerned considering i forgot it

SHIJIAZHUANG T4/4 R/S
4 DOOR FUN FOR A 2 DOOR PRICE

4 Likes

Loubet CERISE
It's pretty big for something small.