Some facebook marketplace listing

I achieved the funny today mom

Nudes of that one hot single in your area

get bamboozled

it’s just more pictures of this car
stop being horny

15 Likes

1990 Keika Kakute 2000SC

Selling my trusty 1990 Keika Kakute because my mom forces me to…
has served my VERY well with no major faults to speak of. Has like 120k miles.
Runs perfecttly fine. Only towed once because i left the headlights on and the battery died.

Selling for 3250 (3244.61).

Contact [number], if intersted.

7 Likes

i think you mixed up the time zones.

We still have a day and 11 hours left, as the deadline is set for January 7th PST (or January 8th 8:59AM CET)

Who buys their cars from Craigslist nowadays?

The real gems are on Bring A Trailer! (click here for the ad)

Please open the picture in a new tab to see it in it’s full glory:

Extra pics

I’ve edited the post and ad a bit, as there were some minor errors in the original ad.

Old Version of ad

7 Likes

Elitas RC5

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

my photoshop license ran out smh

19 Likes

oops xd wait pretend i didn’t post that

I think you built it on one of the new bodies introduced in 4.2 - and it looks stunning.

1 Like

1 Like

1998 Wells 2.4 LC (manual transmission) $3,700

Super clean, have all maintenance and service records, recently serviced, new tires, new brakes, no accidents, have CARFAX

Im testing the waters and seeing what kind of offers I get as I am in no rush to sell. Lowballers will be ignored

3 Likes

NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME

Gallery

16 Likes

1998 Meyer 3200 R (5 SPEED) - $4,498
Las Vegas, NV

1998 Meyer 3200 R
Only selling because I don’t need the car anymore.
$4,498
119,000 miles.
3.2 V6 w/ 5 speed.
California-kept.
Rare verdant blue ext. w/ gray int.
Clean title, very good condition, runs great, new tires, stock.

More photos

2 Likes

CSR 144

12 HOURS

12 hours left until submissions closed.

I have recieved submissions from:

@Vena.Sera423
@conan
@asdren
@kalan
@EnCR
@brunator
@TheTom
@Mikonp7
@HybridTronny
@Texaslav
@T0M
@Riley
@Admiral_Obvious
@mart1n2005
@BG004130
@Edsel
@fromaj
@lotto77
@nightwave
@MrdjaNikolen
@Mars_Bar
@S31
@Falling_Comet
@Sky99
@VibingWithOllie
@Tsundere-kun
@Be_gone_thot
@BTCheetah
@DuceTheTruth100
@66mazda
@Xepy
@Portalkat42
@Ryan93 & @vouge
@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T
@SayokiN
@Elizipeazie
@Marv666
@Kyorg

If your name is not on here, you know what to do.

i am fucking writing this CSS post on mobile i want to die

actually 12 hours now

12 Likes

``

last minute post moment
10 Likes

11 Likes

Gallery and actual car lore

The 1986 Aether 17/2 R is the “stripped down” and “sportier” version of the regular 17/2 according to the promotional material at the time. To Aether, this meant only using a modicum of the car’s usual luxury trimmings, stripping back the interior to more of a premium standing. It was intended to compete against the Bentley Turbo R and eventual AMG hammer, which it did quite admirably. Not as composed as its main rival, the 17/2 R was a stunning example of speed in comfort. Aether’s traditional hydropneumatic suspension soaks up anything that comes its way while the 8.5 L V8 provided a monstrous amount of power and acceleration. This nearly 4000 lbs car had 400hp and a 0-60 time of 5.9 seconds, verging into high sportscar territory for the era. Massive 265s on the rear helped keep this performance in check and the car comfortably on the road. A rear spoiler extension supposedly helped increase rear grip and slightly reduce drag, but in actuality it was a purely cosmetic upgrade to give the car a sportier profile. In the interior, well padded vented leather seats and the typical black and wood veneers ensconce the driver in more than usual comfort. In the center console, in place of the typical automatic shifter, is the contoured leather of the 5 speed manual transmission’s wand of power. This was actually the default configuration for the 17/2 R, which confused typical Aether buyers who had expected to still have a fine tuned 4 speed automatic in their GT car. This was not the case as Aether at this time was working on building a modern motorsport presence and was pushing this effort into their road cars as well. The 17/2 R was limited to the typical eurpoean 155 mph, though with the limiter removed it would easily break 180. The Aether 17/2 R was overall a obscenely capable car for the era and it is one of those models that car enthusiasts have heard about but have never seen due to the traditional client base not biting on their worth at the time.

17 Likes

my name is missing, despite having submitted a car and an (admittedly low-effort) ad for it

My name seems to be missing as well. DM with the file was sent just before I uploaded my lore/ad post. Anything still needed on my end?

fixed

1989 Hinode Garuda 3.0GT-Limited - $4,500

All photos by @EnCR

Mileage: 92,438
Transmission: Manual
Condition: Excellent
Exterior: White/Gold
Interior: Brown
Cylinders: Six

Description:
I am selling this car because grandpa is getting old and he can’t drive stick anymore… He needs a new and more practical car with an automatic.

The car is in great shape and is maintained routinely. It has new tyres and tie rods. Car comes with the center console screen, dealer-installed 15-inch CWS alloy wheels and rare white/gold paint all of which are only available with the 3.0GT-Limited. Car drives great, sounds wonderful, and is still very comfortable after all these years.

$4,500 OBO

16 Likes