CSR 144 - Serenade [FINISHED]

1 Like

1998 Wells 2.4 LC (manual transmission) $3,700

Super clean, have all maintenance and service records, recently serviced, new tires, new brakes, no accidents, have CARFAX

Im testing the waters and seeing what kind of offers I get as I am in no rush to sell. Lowballers will be ignored

3 Likes

NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME NEW YEAR NEW VERSION NEW BRAND NEW ME

Gallery

16 Likes

1998 Meyer 3200 R (5 SPEED) - $4,498
Las Vegas, NV

1998 Meyer 3200 R
Only selling because I don’t need the car anymore.
$4,498
119,000 miles.
3.2 V6 w/ 5 speed.
California-kept.
Rare verdant blue ext. w/ gray int.
Clean title, very good condition, runs great, new tires, stock.

More photos

2 Likes

CSR 144

12 HOURS

12 hours left until submissions closed.

I have recieved submissions from:

@Vena.Sera423
@conan
@asdren
@kalan
@EnCR
@brunator
@TheTom
@Mikonp7
@HybridTronny
@Texaslav
@T0M
@Riley
@Admiral_Obvious
@mart1n2005
@BG004130
@Edsel
@fromaj
@lotto77
@nightwave
@MrdjaNikolen
@Mars_Bar
@S31
@Falling_Comet
@Sky99
@VibingWithOllie
@Tsundere-kun
@Be_gone_thot
@BTCheetah
@DuceTheTruth100
@66mazda
@Xepy
@Portalkat42
@Ryan93 & @vouge
@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T
@SayokiN
@Elizipeazie
@Marv666
@Kyorg

If your name is not on here, you know what to do.

i am fucking writing this CSS post on mobile i want to die

actually 12 hours now

12 Likes

``

last minute post moment
10 Likes

11 Likes

Gallery and actual car lore

The 1986 Aether 17/2 R is the “stripped down” and “sportier” version of the regular 17/2 according to the promotional material at the time. To Aether, this meant only using a modicum of the car’s usual luxury trimmings, stripping back the interior to more of a premium standing. It was intended to compete against the Bentley Turbo R and eventual AMG hammer, which it did quite admirably. Not as composed as its main rival, the 17/2 R was a stunning example of speed in comfort. Aether’s traditional hydropneumatic suspension soaks up anything that comes its way while the 8.5 L V8 provided a monstrous amount of power and acceleration. This nearly 4000 lbs car had 400hp and a 0-60 time of 5.9 seconds, verging into high sportscar territory for the era. Massive 265s on the rear helped keep this performance in check and the car comfortably on the road. A rear spoiler extension supposedly helped increase rear grip and slightly reduce drag, but in actuality it was a purely cosmetic upgrade to give the car a sportier profile. In the interior, well padded vented leather seats and the typical black and wood veneers ensconce the driver in more than usual comfort. In the center console, in place of the typical automatic shifter, is the contoured leather of the 5 speed manual transmission’s wand of power. This was actually the default configuration for the 17/2 R, which confused typical Aether buyers who had expected to still have a fine tuned 4 speed automatic in their GT car. This was not the case as Aether at this time was working on building a modern motorsport presence and was pushing this effort into their road cars as well. The 17/2 R was limited to the typical eurpoean 155 mph, though with the limiter removed it would easily break 180. The Aether 17/2 R was overall a obscenely capable car for the era and it is one of those models that car enthusiasts have heard about but have never seen due to the traditional client base not biting on their worth at the time.

17 Likes

my name is missing, despite having submitted a car and an (admittedly low-effort) ad for it

My name seems to be missing as well. DM with the file was sent just before I uploaded my lore/ad post. Anything still needed on my end?

fixed

1989 Hinode Garuda 3.0GT-Limited - $4,500

All photos by @EnCR

Mileage: 92,438
Transmission: Manual
Condition: Excellent
Exterior: White/Gold
Interior: Brown
Cylinders: Six

Description:
I am selling this car because grandpa is getting old and he can’t drive stick anymore
 He needs a new and more practical car with an automatic.

The car is in great shape and is maintained routinely. It has new tyres and tie rods. Car comes with the center console screen, dealer-installed 15-inch CWS alloy wheels and rare white/gold paint all of which are only available with the 3.0GT-Limited. Car drives great, sounds wonderful, and is still very comfortable after all these years.

$4,500 OBO

16 Likes

2004 Cabirou Crosshair

Ad

2004 CABIROU CROSSHAIR
$4,000

Rare Car, 5 speed manual, 5.1 liter V8, get yourself a piece of history!! You can still get these Cabirous serviced at any Legion/Boulder dealership, they still stock the parts. Desirable manuel trans targa roof car! No finnicky folding metal top, no patchwork hack job! 100% stock, never molested.

Background

In the late 90s Cabirou was a company adrift. As Turból continued it’s march upmarket and became the defacto luxury brand in the Turból umbrella, Cabirou suffered from an aging consumer base, stodgy brand image, and an increasingly badge-engineered lineup. Executives within Cabirou decided an exciting roadster would be a good choice to help with the brand image.

However, the product had to be developed on a tight budget. Turból Corporation was at the time undergoing numerous consolidation projects to cut cost wherever possible. Among those efforts was the ambitious goal of consolidating all large, sub-luxury, RWD-based passenger vehicles onto a single modular architecture. The result was the Modular Independent Light Frame, an independently suspended modular body-on-frame architecture designed to underpin a wide variety of vehicles, from full-size sedans like the Legion Gran Cardinal and Cabirou Legault, to the top-selling Boulder Boundary midsized SUV, and even a short-wheelbase variant for the Legion Marbas pony car. This SWB variant of the MILF architecture would serve the basis for Cabirou’s roadster, dubbed the Crosshair.

The Cabirou Crosshair was mechanically very similar to the Legion Marbas it was based on, but was available only as a 2 seat roadster; with either a simple removable targa-style roof, or with the must-have fashion of 00s convertibles, a folding hardtop. The Crosshair had a unique interior from the Marbas, with more features and greater quality, and did away with the rear seats, making room for the roof while leaving the cavernous trunk of the Marbas coupe undisturbed. Carried over as well was powertrain: the Amber New Millenium, a modern take on the classic Amber small block V8. Still all-iron and pushrod, but now featuring VVT for improved fuel economy and emissions. Displacing 5.1 liters, it produced 273hp @ 5800 rpm and 314 lbft @ 3500 rpm, and when sent to the rear wheels through the 5 speed manual, motivated the 3,750 lb Crosshair to 60 mph in a 6.2 seconds, while still returning over 25 mpg US.

25 Likes

1998 Bradford Excelsior Z200

(last minute entry LOL)

Ad

FOR SALE 1998 Bradford Excelsior Z200 ($4079.61)

I am selling this one-owner sports car at a reasonable price
my wife and family are currently at the process of moving to a new city and it shames me that no matter we can do, I cannot bring it with me
Taken good care of, you will not regret this purchase.

8 Likes
hey zetra would you like to see me ram a blue haired comet off the road? trollsuiseitrollsuiseitrollsuiseitrollsuiseitrollsuiseitrollsuiseitrollsuiseitrollsuiseitrollsuiseitrollsuiseitrollsuiseitrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrollsuisei

1990 Kaizen SCP24

(used price is like 3975.44)

11 Likes

CSR 144

ROUND CLOSED

The day after Christmas started off monotonously. Mikki got up at around nine A.M., the usual time for him. The conversation on his phone last night constantly raced as thoughts through his mind.

“
do you think you can take me out for a drive?”

“Goddamn it, that girl’s way too unpredictable.”

And that’s pretty much why I’m in love with her. He thought to himself. He felt a grin start to grow on his face as he got himself a bowl from the cabinet to make himself some breakfast. Out of the corner of his eye, a figure sat leaning in front of the food pantry on the other side of the kitchen, glaring at him with looks of disgust.

“What’re you grinning for? Gross.” The slightly tanned girl spoke to him as she sipped her coffee.

“Ah, おはよう, ăƒŸă‚«ăƒŒă­ăˆâ€Šâ€ He greeted as he continued grabbing a bowl from out of the cabinet, and turned around to face her. “How’d your Christmas go with uhh
 Steven
?”

“おはよう. Address him as Kuya Steven for Christ’s sake
” She sighed. “It went well, but that’s none of your business.” She tossed him the box of cereal as she took yet another sip of coffee, Mikki subsequently caught it and poured himself a healthy amount into the bowl. He then walked over towards the fridge to grab the gallon of milk sitting on the door.

“How are you going with that girl in Japanese class? You called her unpredictable.” She asked out of nowhere. A shudder was sent down his spine all of a sudden as he continued pouring the milk into the bowl.

“W-well
 Don’t eavesdrop your little brother, goddamn it!”

“Eavesdropping? I was barely doing any of the sort, ang ingay mo naman kasi pag-iisip.”

Mikki finally finished pouring himself some milk, and subsequently put the gallon back into the fridge before grabbing a spoon from the drawer and tossing it into his bowl and shoving a spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

“So, anooooo?” His sister continued to pry into him.

“For a second I was wondering whether you were trying to speak Japanese or Tagalog.” Mikki said with a spoonful of cereal still being chewed in his mouth. He gulped the cereal down and finally spoke clearly.

“She wants me to take her out on New Years
 I think?”

With that, his sister had the really? look on her face, her expression clearly giving off the jaw-drop vibe that Mikki had not seen in a while.

“H-hey! Ba’t ganyan mukha mo?” He exclaimed, feeling a bit offended that his dear older sister had really been looking down at him like this all this time. His sister began to look teary-eyed, and began to wipe fake tears whilst making fake crying noises.

“I can’t believe it! Lalaki pala 'tong kapatid ko!”

“OH, SHUT UP!”

Submissions closed. All ads and entries sent beyond this point will not be accepted.

10 Likes

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

also known as the instabins if you ignore my edgy pop punk song references

REVERA CS 360

by @asdren

Reason for bin: INCORRECT ENGINE NAMING SCHEME

Quite a shame, I thought it was a decent looker with equally decent stats. Long tube headers were quite questionable though and there was a bit too much power (310, sheeeesh). CD player was very nice and could’ve been appreciated.

LVAP SHADER TRIO CITY

by @kalan

Reason for bin:

so usually i would write in big bold letters the exact instabin reason but this car right here has TWO reasons for being instabinned
first of all, wrong naming scheme, and second was the usage of race parts, and this might not have been in the rules but this was so fucking stupid i included it in as the reason for the instabin:
LITERALLY ZERO COMFORT

HOW

based on that fact alone, and assuming you have functional eyes, i think you all pretty much know how this entry would fare had it not broken the other written rules

FIRRINO SQUALLIDO 2700S

by @Mars_Bar

Reason for bin: INCORRECT ENGINE NAMING SCHEME

Would’ve been relatively okay as a contender, decent all around stats with fairly good sporty feeling, incredibly high service costs and fairly high loudness would’ve killed it however.

HINODE GARUDA 3.0GT-LIMITED

by @S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T

Reason for bin: OVER BUDGET

Very good looking coupe with stats that are comparable to other cars. Looks are a major driving factor for this one. Would’ve moved to the test drives right away.

Ashley indeed will not know what it is like to have sex with a man who drives a Hinode Garuda 3.0GT-Limited.

ASAHI 300C

by @Ryan93 & @vouge

Reason for bin: NO AD POSTED BEFORE DEADLINE

Nicely detailed and proportioned coupe with pretty decent stats. Would’ve scored pretty well had an ad been posted.

DONGSUN WILO 2.8 C-AWD

by @Hilbert

Reason for bin: NO AD POSTED BEFORE DEADLINE

A bit too bubbly looks for this one. Stats seem relatively okay though but this misses the brief rather completely.

actual ame smut coming whenever i figure out how to avoid post nut confusions and horrors

18 Likes

Zero comfort must be racecar.
Wannabe foxbody moves on.
Meanwhile on the radio.

I am glad to know that my car is still on the game. can’t wait to see the results

Oh. You didn’t say anything about comfort points. Too bad I lost out on those things you pointed out. But that doesn’t mean my car will be written off quickly, because the factory itself doesn’t consider it not decent. I’m still a hero because I passed your toughest Challenge conditions.
I’ll take this opportunity to do a quick review of the exterior.
I decided to make the front look a bit like a Nissan 350Z and the rear like a 2002 Toyota Celica, as you might have already guessed.

But again, I was tired and did not have enough energy for the interior.