CSR 145: The Car that Howled Like a Wolf

Thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile:

Edit: tell Z he is missing out on a Landau roof. :stuck_out_tongue:

So Z is geh?

yees

Lol, he is not missing out on a landau roof. He knows how much of a hassle the real ones are and how prone to rust the fake ones are.

Rear seats can be full sized if they fit, but yeah, Z isn’t really wanting a land yacht in this challenge. I would’ve put some in the inspirations if they were wanted. Closest thing is that 2 door bentley.

Shh, don’t call my bluff. :stuck_out_tongue:

So I’ve been working on the interior of my submission today and gotta ask: how tall is the default 1.0 scaled mannequin? Please don’t tell me it’s 6’2", otherwise Storm will be walking alongside the car. O.o

The mannequin is default scaled to 6 ft tall. However, that mannequin doesn’t account at all for variations in torso height and posture slouch. Also the irl person that inspired storm drives a 2010 ish genesis coupe, so he’ll be fine in a more closed in car.

2 Likes

Was gonna submit my car today but when I hopped on to do a few last minute tweaks my interior disappeared. T_T

If you haven’t touched anything try quitting the game and then reloading it. As long as you haven’t moved any parts it won’t have saved

No dice, but I’ll keep that in mind for the future. T_T
Guess this is a chance to improve on the original layout.

New in Stock: Propeller Überflieger Coupe 2+2

The german V12 60's dream to remind you of better times

This Propeller Überflieger just came back from our garage and is now ready to be your next collection piece. This car is Number 5 of 20 2+2 Coupes. This handmade german silverarrow was originally bought by a local german doctor who ordered the car in 1965 and was in his hands until his death in 1998. After his family took over the collection they decided to sell some of these low mileage cars. One of these can now be looked at our local dealership “Martin’s Bespoked” here in Hamburg, Germany. Price on request, testdrive only on conditions.

18 Likes

That gives me Stutz Blackhawk vibes

1965 Lynx 400 Vitesse

This is a stunning example of the first GT car from France’s Lynx sports car company. After building road racers for the Mille Miglia, Targa Florio and Carrera Panamerica among others the company answered the call for something more civilized and comfortable.

This particular car is from the first year of production for the 2+2 body style offering occasional seating for rear passengers.

16 Likes

Are we allowed to hide the chassis when we do our interior for this challenge, or would you rather we just shrink down the transmission tunnel?

you can hide the chassis. using the basic chassis option also works sometimes.

3 Likes

1969 Riviera Volante GT.

The time has come for me to finally part ways with my beloved 1969 Riviera Volante GT. I cannot change the tides of time, nor can my weary bones and joints abide by low slung GT cars: hence the listing.

I’ve personally ordered the car when I attended the motor show where it was revealed. Times were good: my small vineyard at the time was booming, and so I picked every available option. That also included the custom paint from their famous paint shop, and so I opted for a deep purple, the colour of the grapes I was growing at the time. It’s a truly stunning car, and I hope the new owner appreciates the understated elegance that Riviera represents.

The car is powered by a 340 hp v8 paired with a 3-speed automatic gearbox, perfect for traversing all highways and byways. The ride is a little on the sporty side, but I never once cared since you sit in one of the plushest interiors around. Hell, I personally drove it deep into the snow belt all the way from California when I sold the vineyard.

It’s a car that is best appreciated on the open road and not in a garage, wasting away under a tarp. If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to call me.

7 Likes

So a question: Must the car run on 98RON Leaded fuel? Or is 98RON Leaded a maximum?

I never heard about this setting. Can someone show me where with a screen capture?

In the fixtures section, there is an advanced settings button on the left, under which you will find an Engine dropdown which has engine scale in there.