CSR 152 - Hole in One (Complete)

2005 Moretti Montecarlo Berlinetta

Made by RAZR
More Images Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR
4 Likes

Gallery

14 Likes

25 Likes

2005 Aisare ES-36 Saishin

From @Falling_Comet and @Est_Nbmstr

THE DEFINITIVE DRIVING EXPERIENCE

The culmination of progress and refinement, a daily drive that you will never find stale. Its responsive and on demand control over the vehicle means that you will always be in control with the SAAS-4W system providing a balanced split of power to all wheels.

MORE THEN A GROCERY GETTER

With its practical format and stable wheelbase the Aisare ES-36 will not disappoint for what it delivers. You can guarantee it will provide all of your needs, be that commuting in comfort or blitzing through the highway with ease.
ADDITIONAL SHOTS
DETAIL

Engine
Turbocharged AlSi 3598cc I6, 16V DOHC
Direct injection, 6500 RPM redline
410hp @ 5500 RPM, 449lb-ft @ 3800RPM

Drivetrain
Front engine, all-wheel drive
7-speed automatic, SAAS-WS
410hp @ 5500 RPM, 449lb-ft @ 3800RPM

Adaptive air suspension, active sway bars

Safety and comfort
Advanced safety
Electronic stability control
5 luxury seats, luxury satellite navigation

General
21.4mpg combined, 4451.3lb
Top speed 165mph, 0-62 in 5.3s
1.05g 20m cornering radius

22 Likes

That’s huge for an I4 - without balance shafts (or even a harmonic damper), it would quickly self-destruct. Then again, Porsche used a 3.0L I4 in the 968 (the successor to the 944, itself derived from the 924) - but that car went out of production nearly three decades ago. Considering the lack of prestige an I4 confers compared to any engine with 6 cylinders or more, your decision to choose such a humble layout seems like a brave move - although an I4 will generally be lighter and cheaper to service than a comparable six-cylinder engine, all other things being equal.

That was an error with my collab they accidently typed I4 (its meant to be a I6)

Yeah, I made an error typing specifications, thanks for pointing it out.

I found another typo on your end: There is no such thing as a 16v I6/F6/V6 - it should read “24v I6”. Anyway, thank you for catching and correcting the first typo in time, otherwise it would have led to serious confusion. Besides, a 3.6L I4 wouldn’t make anywhere as much sense as a 3.6L I6.

2005 Puck Krieger TRS

• 4.9 litre biturbo V8 with 562 bhp.

• 6 speed advanced automatic gearbox.

• High performance AWD system.

• Electronically controlled limited slip differentials.

• Double wishbone front suspension and a multilink rear end.

• High performance height and stiffness adjustable air suspension.

• 21 inch wheels with high performance tyres.

• Variable rate steering rack.

• Electronic Stability Control.

• State of the art active and passive safety systems.

• Heated and cooled Napa leather seats

• GPS navigation system

Gallery

14 Likes

an SUV? Now that I didnt expect

2 Likes

there is a great range of vehicles here for sure

1 Like

I forgot what the objective even was anymore lol

1 Like

make car :nerd_face:

Make super comfy fast car for boomer

1 Like

oh ok I can do that maybe

the Helron Duke took a lot of coke and now it wants to go batshit crazy.

a bit of background the duke is a pretty average car, been around since the 70s. This is just a speedy version

3 Likes

Silent generation…early boomers weren’t 60+ in 2005. :wink:

2 Likes
12 Likes

They would have been close though - 59 or 60, if they were conceived after the war. If you include those conceived during they could approach 65…

EDIT - I just looked it up - I guess it includes those born between 46 and 64, making them between 41 and 59. I figured it included those born during WWII and shortly after (although I guess some sources include those born in 1945). I wouldn’t have guessed those born in 64 would be considered boomers - that’s 20 years after the war! I guess I would have been a boomer if I was the age I am now in 2005.

I’m surprised by the amount of coupes - I would have figured more sedans and SUVs. Not every male boomer has a midlife crisis. :wink:

1 Like