CSR 162 - Sunset Sporting (FINISHED, Winner Announced!)

Does anyone want to collab on the styling? I’m really struggling with the rear end of my current build

2005 Hydrion Stryker GT6

After spending the '90s realigning to the wishes of the new corporate owner (and former competitor) Kerberos, Hydrion decided it’s time to take a chance on the sports car market. Borrowing the Kerberos five valve I6 and modifying it to become the Tigershark engine, they’re debuting the engine in the all–new Stryker coupe, with the ads emphasizing the “Fast, with Class” tagline. There’s also talk it’s almost a full second faster around the Dunsfold Aerodrome than a C6 Corvette, despite giving up two cylinders and roughly one hundred horsepower.

10 Likes

2005 Lumiere Betelgeuse β.

I’m the new cancer, never looked better, you can’t stand it.
Because you say so under your breath, you’re reading lips,
“when did he get all confident?”

16 Likes

HI quick question
does 50.2 Db of engine noise is too much my exhaust is already strangled to 253% please help :smiling_face_with_tear:

anything over is a bin, unfortunately

27 Likes

Try changing the type of exhaust headers or intake you’re using, since those can also affect the noise level.

2 Likes

Or Adding Balancing mass

2 Likes

Consider lowering your cam profile several notches.

2 Likes

You could also try utilizing both muffler slots. I have found a formula for those that keeps the noise down while not strangling the exhaust flow too much. Play around with it a little.

Your intake could also contribute to noise. The more exotic the intake, the louder it will be.

2 Likes

all good tanks to all

As far as I am aware, a mid-rpm performance intake can sneak under the loudness cap with some tweaking (if only just); a high-RPM performance intake cannot.

Also, after I took a further look at this CSR’s rule set, I was reminded of an earlier CSR I had done with a similar (albeit more track-focused) theme: CSR74, which took place in the exact same year as this one.

1 Like

How does Automation measure ride height? From the ground to the top of the car or from the ground to the bottom of the car?

2005 Crowley Scythia Super Six

The most technologically advanced Crowley to date, the Scythia offers incredible performance, with an aluminium body and Crowley’s first in-house engine, the Super Six 400 naturally aspirated I6, producing a healthy 403 bhp, backed by a six-speed manual gearbox and a limited-slip differential. It is also the first Crowley to equip traction aids and variable-rate steering, making the classic British sportscar experience accessible to more drivers than ever before.

35 Likes

now this is epic

1 Like

From a motorsport of 1915, now in street version!

Geroug MS4000 G3 AWD

Lore: The day Geroug CEO meet Aiart CEO at car show event. Both was friend well since both is automakers, so both show their new concept car. The rumors that Aiart CEO’s design idea for new car was very dare. But at least he is nice. One day he revel the engine specifications for SUV is 4 liter I6. Unusual indeed. Geroug CEO heard that and remember about his former old CEO of Geroug told about the story of motorsport in 1915 and heard that race car call MS4000 and it have 4.0L I6. So Geroug CEO told about it to Aiart CEO. Surpried, Aiart told he will lend the 4L I6 to make new sport car that remind the historical of MS4000. Geroug CEO was interest, so both agreement to make it. in 1999, MS4000 concept was show. Now, a street version of MS4000 come out in 2005.

3 Likes

A menacing work of art, reminiscent of the TVRs of the 2000s (Tuscan, Tamora, T350, Sagaris, and Typhon). It’s one of the best examples of a build based on any of the '05 Mercy body sets - the best thing about them is that you can morph them to give them proportions similar to a contemporary Jag XK(R) or Aston Martin (DB9/DBS, V8/V12 Vantage), and many other FR sports cars/GTs besides.

2 Likes

Mancini Coutura

Whether you are eating miles or tearing up the twisties

the new Coutura does it in style

outside, and in

Gallery

Cubic capacity: cm² 4224
Maximum torque: Nm (rpm) 466 (4600)
Maximum power: ps (rpm) 377 (6700)
Fuel cutoff: rpm 7300

17 Likes

2005 BSC Colt

At BSC we don’t build “sports cars”, we build vehicles that are FIA and SCCA homologated for true motorsports.

The Colt uses our home built 3.0 lightweight V8 engine producing 305bhp@7000rpm

Extra Shots

24 Likes

is your engine a 4.0L I6 as well? If that is, our car spec are alike. Lol

3 Likes