CSR 162 - Sunset Sporting (FINISHED, Winner Announced!)

fun fact: turbo can low loudness

With a turbo, a perfhigh intake does bolt up under certain conditions. Mine, for one.

Even without a turbo I’m at 49.5 with the high performance intake

mid to small diameter turbos work best for sound dampening

2005 ARMOR SUNBURST GT4

While Armor Motors’ luxury brand Durendal was already producing a sexy GT on Australia, Armor wanted a showpiece of their own. They did not, however, want to step on Durendal’s V8 toes.

So Armor decided to see what kind of sport coupe they could make using technology from their larger sedans. Power would be supplied by a messaged version of Armor’s 3.3 liter V6 and driven through a manual gearbox to all four wheels.

While it mechanically resembled an Audi TT, the new generation Sunburst would take visual inspiration from other vehicles, most notably Jaguars and the Toyota Supra. Armor Motors hoped that it’s “budget bomb with style” would surprise people looking at more expensive nameplates.

5 Likes

Front now without issues with my gaming laptop back from repair

Yeah well, this car looks absurdly cheap compared to the competition but… I will at least try to stand a chance.

3 Likes

Zephorus Autos

Presents

Revenant 4R

These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence. Actual model may change in final submission.

21 Likes

2005 Stardust Bullet 5.8L Sport

Stardust Motors is a British brand focused on building prestigious and luxurious cars, and although the company used engines made by Vermilion Motors before being bought the same company in 2023, the car maker could survive on its own. The Stardust Bullet is no exception when it comes to luxury and prestige, even though it’s the cheapest sports car model the brand offers in 2005, and it’s still a car worth the money.

With its rear wheels powered by an engine sourced by Vermilion Motors, specifically the brand new (for 2005) 354 V8, which is a 5.8L DOHC V8 slightly improved to be enough for 455 bhp and 440 lb-ft of torque, the car launches from 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) in 4.5 seconds, and goes up to the top speed of 191 mph (307 km/h). The standard transmission is a 6-speed manual with a helical limited-slip differential, and the Bullet is the true meaning of “fun to drive”.

The 2005 Stardust Bullet is the start of the second generation, and the car has been in production since its first generation in 1995. The concept car was first unveiled in 1992, and has even indirectly inspired Vermilion Motors to make a coupe version for its famous Promethium flagship model, which was only available as a roadster until 1996. Now, we’re gonna focus on the 2005 Stardust Bullet. The interior is very comfortable, even for a car worth $40,000 MSRP. The car has electronic stability control (ESC) and power steering, GPS, luxury seats, and many other features you can find in luxury cars from 2005. Not only that, but there is a large space inside the car, even for a person over 6’5" tall, which can be improved by adjusting the seats, and even moving them backwards for extra legroom.

Some extra pictures

6 Likes

Am still being stubborn and lazy interested in a collab if anyone is interested to do visual design on a car.

1 Like

i could design and leave the engineering to you if you want

2 Likes

Just a quick heads up - the new update hasn’t seemed to affect anything engineering wise, and I’ve checked all previous submissions myself to confirm that they are as they were when submitted. Everything looks good, so for that reason, there will be no resubmissions in the face of the update.

6 Likes
28 Likes

Tristella Crecerelle

3.5L V8, All Aluminium Architecture, Advanced Aerodynamics, Dynamic Handling Control.

The definitive sports car experience built by Tristella.

Gallery

35 Likes

You wait ages for a TVR-inspired car, and no fewer than two of them arrive at once… And my hunch that many of the front-engined cars will be based on one of the '05 Mercy body sets is, so far, proving correct.

@Riley your entry for this round is basically your QFC44 winner turned up to 11 - essentially, your take on what the 997 GT3 RS would’ve been if it had been AWD, as the Turbo and Carrera 4(S) were.

3 Likes

Your majesty a second (third?) TVR inspired building has hit the big bens

5 Likes

The Peak FF RT Line

(This is my first challenge so i might of done something wrong, please tell me if i do)
The Peak FF was always considered a girly car. Peak knew this so decided to give it an RT line make-over by giving it a 2.5 litre inline 6 producing 200hp and their new AWD tech. It was never going to be as good as the competition so they made it $23,000 . Making a cheap, fun sports car removing that “girly car” sterotype from its name.

I will upload the car file thingy later

5 Likes

Introducing the new 2-Door Sport Coupe from KYT Motors. An all new swing at the Sport Market with the style of a Sports car, and the inners of a Exotic and the price of a mere 36500 (Auto)Dollars!
This car can and will leave most- If not all of the Sports car of this Era in it’s dust.

10 Likes

i mean i wasnt waiting on any other TVR like cars, the past 5 cars i made is literally TVR inspired also i kinda started my car first i just been held back from work posting it earlier lol

how do you DM on this? im a bit confused

go to the top post the OP posted and click on his pfp and message there