CSR 162 - Sunset Sporting (FINISHED, Winner Announced!)

i clicked on the pfp and i cant find a message or dm button

It’s due to you being a new person on the forums. There’s an anti-spam bot security thing in place to prevent people getting DM spam. To get around this you will need to spend time here. So go read through some of the other topics, give out some likes, reply to some messages, that sort of thing. That should allow you to gain full access and allow you to submit your car file to the challenge host.

2 Likes

It’s a function of discourse to restrict what new users can do. Here’s a screenshot from discourse’s own explanation of trust levels with exactly what you have to do to be able to do more:

(yes ik late reply)

4 Likes

thanks for the help ill do that now :+1:

2005 DMC FS12 is here our farewell to the sports market before Safety control systems become mandatory.

4.2L V12 390HP at 7300 RPM 315FTLBS at 4900 6 Speed manual gear box Helical LSD 3050LBS all this come together to give you the purest driving experience you can buy at an affordable 37,500

2 Likes

ROCKET - 540

4.2L V8 90° 384 PS@6300RPM 465Nm@4600RPM
0-100Km/h - 4.1s
7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission
Top Speed 320 Km/h
All Wheel Drive

Actual technical specifications may differ.
Galery

4 Likes
the power of german engineering
Thanks to Portalkat42 and DoesStuff for the formatting help

Kaizen%20logo%20for%20ad

A new standard for a new era

2005 Kaizen FC32 Coupe

K406 TU1

Introduction and some specifications

As a indicator of future design philosphies and engineering, the Kaizen Class 4 has always been considered the defining vehicle of the company. With over 50 years of engineering excellence, sublime design, and cultural significance and reflection under its belt, it has been a hallmark of the compact executive segment and has bestowed Kaizen with a reputation few can hope to match.

Released in 2004, the 6th generation Class 4 is considered a pivotal point in company history. Adopting a streamlined yet serious design, it put more emphasis on comfort, safety, efficiency, and size, an approach that still has major influence to this day. Meticulously developed to navigate a increasingly unforgiving framework of market desires and regulations, the K406 draws a fine line between simple tradition and the power of modern technology.

For 2005, the TU1 revision was released, which made a navigation system available for all trims and introduced Kaizen’s first ever turbocharged production car, the FC32. Heeding calls for more performance for normal variants, Kaizen reportedly investigated the use of a V8, before concluding that turbocharging the top line 3.0L inline 6 was a more efficient option. Furthermore, the forced induction experience of Sora (a mid-size manufacturer that works exclusively on Kaizens and has extensive relations with Kaizen) indicated that the latest advancements in turbochargers, electronic controls, and direct fuel injection could offer a broad, consistent powerband and significantly less lag. In the end, a single twin-scroll setup was chosen for its optimal blend of dependability, power delivery, and efficiency. Transmission options are a 6 speed manual or a 6 speed ZF 6HP automatic.

Compared to the sedan, the coupe features a slightly sportier suspension tune with larger anti-roll bars.

VEHICLE TYPE
Front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 4-passenger, 2-door coupe
PRICE
$40,000
ENGINE TYPE
NST 30B4R1
Turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve I6, ALSI block and head, direct fuel injection, 90 AKI
Displacement
3.0L, 2994cc
Power
320 hp @ 5900 rpm
Torque
300 lb-ft @ 1400 rpm
TRANSMISSION
6-speed automatic with manual shifting mode
PERFORMANCE
Zero to 62 mph: 5.5 sec
Top speed: 155 mph
EPA FUEL ECONOMY
Combined: 30 US mpg

28 Likes

Performance. Refined.

They say that if you’re going to buy a sports car, you’d better have a second car that’s practical and comfortable. They’ve clearly never met the all-new Dynamo in AT-A Limited trim, from Flint Motors.

It’s a 395 horsepower drag racer that goes 0-60 in under 4.3 seconds, runs a quarter mile in 12.2 seconds, and can reach a top speed of 214 mph.* It’s also a safety-conscious Sunday driver with electronic stability control, all-wheel drive, and 12 airbags.

It’s a 1.04g corner carver with a limited-slip differential and performance tires. It’s also a comfortable everyday commuter with leather seats, GPS navigation, and an automatic transmission.

It’s a joy to drive with manual paddle shifters and sport-tuned suspension. It’s also a practical runabout that gets an EPA-estimated 23 mpg combined and is built with reinforced critical components to keep you on the road and out of the shop.

It’s a Dynamo.

AT-A Limited trim is available for $39,000

Flint Motors. Quality First.

*Obey all traffic laws when driving on public roadways. Dynamo only to be driven at high speeds by properly qualified drivers on private raceways.

5 Likes

Weird that three of us ended up with a 4.2L so far.
One V8, my V12, and the thurd one didnt say lol.
I have to say this is my favorite field of competition ive seen since i joined (i know like 3 weeks ago).
Good work and good luck mi amigos.

4 Likes

Damn i see too many good design. Love all of its.

Meanwhile me and my 7.4L V10:

1 Like

In a world of Miatas be a Viper :rofl:

SO TRUE

Nova presents the 2005 Ocelot, a new sports coupe that offers an affordable take on fast felines of the past. Featuring a new 3.8L turbo inline 6 routed to all four wheels, it rockets to 60mph in 3.7 seconds with the aid of 393 furious horses. With a handsomely trimmed interior and sleek looks, all for $39,700.

13 Likes

⚜ Malaxa presents you ⚜

𝙐𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣: 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙘 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧

⊲ 2000 ⊳ Seria 3 Sportiva ⊲ 2005 ⊳

You’re not driving any car, it’s a Malaxa, a car made to dominate, to own the roads, live on the edge.
Made specially for the people that are rebelious, the outcasts and the ones that refuse to be tamed by modern society, all analog, all alive, made for the thrill of the drive and who won’t settle anything less than the best of the best.

Nonetheless this isn’t your daddy’s car, it’s a precision machine that’s gonna blow your guts.
With a screaming naturally aspirated 3.2L inline 6, 320hp to the medal to the metal and you’ll be glad we “underpromised” and “overdelivered”, now include a high precision tuned gearbox and a suspension. It’s the ultimate expression of power and passion.

So buckle up buttercup, and get ready to experience you never experienced before! This is the real deal, no pretenders or wannabes. Just pure unadulterated driving bliss…

ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ

Brochure

Colors
Minami Blue
Nordic Grey
Black
Alpine White
Brasovian Green
Roman Red

Inteior Colors
Chocolata
Rosu Bordeau
Nero
Specifications Values
Engine Type Inline 6
Aspiration Naturally Aspirated
Displacement 3.2L
Horsepower 320hp (ahem, or more)
Torque 400nm
Transmission Kaidō Kinetics DCT 6 speed
Drive Type Rear-Wheel Drive
Top Speed 280km/h
0-60 mph 5s probably
Suspension Double Wishbone [F] - Multilink [R]
Weight 1545kg

Made this car 2 years ago, since then I’ve been revising it bit by bit

https://www.reddit.com/r/automationgame/comments/y7he5i/malaxa_s4_a_car_from_2000s_built_with_in_mind/

15 Likes

I think he may have a V8 because of how similar it is to mine in terms of power and torque, it would be a very funny if we actually made the same engine separately.

2 Likes

Talking about me? Yeah it’s a V8. I considered a 4.0 and nearly went with it because it gave better stats, but I wanted a bit more power so 4.2

2 Likes

I am a bit tired of doing fancy car presentations ATM, but feel free to enjoy some Belgian goodness…

15 Likes

2005 Wells Raven 4trac

4 Likes