CSR 163 - Spontaneous Tomfoolery, Begin! [FINALS RELEASED]

This round was impossible to predict.

Too noisy to glean a winner, too packed to figure a podium, too high-quality to nail down a top 10. Any one car in the top positions could have won it. @Portalkat42 and I are humbled that our feral bean was selected as the victor. To think that we, who never won CSR once in six years’ tenure, won among arguably the most stacked field? I cannot believe it, but Ỉ̷͎̙ ̸͚̚ă̷͕s̶̛̥̕s̵̛̱̗ủ̴̞͓̚r̸̲̞̎e̵̙͌̾ ̴̳̟̎͂m̴̱̖͌y̸͍̝͊͝s̷̹͕̀e̶̫̲͑͠l̴͎̟̐͌f̴̫̂̕,̴͕̦̏ ̷̳̪̆t̸̬̞̋̏h̴͖͗̍ͅỉ̸͈͠s̵̳̑ ̷͍͖̎͐ȋ̴̙͖̊š̶̹͚̈́ ̶̫͂v̴̩͈͝͝ë̴̡̅ṙ̶͕͖y̵̠̎͒ ̵̲̐͊r̴̫̊͝é̴͙̩͗â̸̩͍̅l̷̤͙̇́.̴̰̀

Thank you to @GetWrekt01 for reviving arguably the most unique concept for this serial challenge. You went above and beyond in picking apart every car’s design, engineering, quirks, and features. Your writeups made the results worth their waits while providing entertaining reading content across lunches. I am glad we could get more than just A Taste for Convertibles.

Further thank you to the competitors for making a wild round that much more feisty. The goal was wide open for many shots to fly through, and whether those be vans, sedans, or future plans, I think we can agree there were plenty of points scored. With a field this stacked, any position is a win. Keep putting your best efforts into your craft, and unpredictable matchups will remain inevitable.

Portalkat and I have some ideas in mind as to what to host. We cannot say anything yet, but we hope the bar for entry will be similarly as accessible. We will post in due time, most likely a week in the future to give some respite with all the ongoing challenges and occasions.

For now, it’s time to pop the champagne and spray it all over the place.

…1:11 sound familiar?

23 Likes

That is indubitably an awe inspiring piece!

it reminds me of Frederick “Faz” Fazbearington III theme. Perchance you might have heard of him; a charming fellow indeed!

Some say he was the one behind the nibble of 1887 but that’s just pure blasphemy I tell you!

I shall be off for the next batch of these “Challenges” what awaits there shall be on the same class as this one.

Jolly good show!

3 Likes

Ahh that write look very good shame i not join since i was so busy with college.

2 Likes