CSR 85 - A Wise Investment

Honghu 88888888, it hold 2 Chinese flag. It chairman official car.

I feel dirty

More shots of the people's car.

19 Likes

2007 - DAAG FS60i (F03)

DAAG FS60i shown in the classic Phantomblau.

DETAILED IMAGES ◄

DAAG FS Series (F03)

Built by DAAG from 2007 to 2015 and sold in Germany, the United States of America and WEU (Western European Union) countries. It was the third generation of the brand’s renowned luxury grand-tourer.

This vehicle was made to compete with the contemporary luxury car brands and was intended as a “halo car” to enhance public perceptions of the German brand, making use of manufacturing process technology that were then new to the brand, such as an all aluminium body and semi space frame chassis. That’s were its got it’s name from, FS which is the acronym of Flagschiff, which literally translates to “flagship”.

Powertrain wise, this specific unit comes equipped with a naturally-aspirated, VVL, multipoint injection 5.9 L V12 engine, with double overhead cams and four valves per cylinder, delivering 450 hp and 530 Nm of torque. Paired with a 7-speed advanced automatic transmission, power is sent to all four wheels in a truly smooth fashion.

Chassis wise, the FS60i has active comfort springs and semi-active shocks in all four corners. Combined with double wishbone suspension in the front and multi-link in the rear, this ensures the user a class-leading comfortable ride.

In the interior, passengers will find a pair of power-adjustable, heated and cooled seats, all of them covered in the finest bull leather. In the technology department, a top of the line satellite navigation system and a nine speaker Prunkvoll audio system complete the package.

TECHNICAL SPECS

DAAG FS60i (F03)

• ENGINE:

Code: ZZMC-60-E.
Displacement: 5870 cmÂł.
Bore and stroke: 85,4 mm x 85,4 mm.
Material: AlSi block and head.
Valvetrain type: 4 valves per cylinder DOHC with VVL and VVT (intake and exhaust).
Fuel system: multi-point fuel injection.
Exhaust manifold: compact header.
Mufflers: twin reverse flow mufflers.
Horsepower and torque figures: 450 hp @7600 RPM / 530 Nm @4500RPM.

• DRIVETRAIN:

Layout: longitudinal, all wheel drive.
Gearbox: advanced 7-speed automatic w/ reverse.

• CHASSIS:

Type: aluminium hybrid monocoque-space frame chassis.
Front suspension: double wishbone.
Rear suspension: multi-link.
Wheels and tires: multi-spoke design, alloy, 235/45R20 front and rear sport compound tires.
Brakes: vented discs on all four wheels, double piston 415 mm front and single piston 385 mm rear.
Curb weight: 1860 kg.

• PERFORMANCE FIGURES:

Top speed: 296 km/h.
0-100 km/h: 4,5 s.
Combined fuel consumption: 11,8 l/100 km
Skidpad: 1,03 G.

10 Likes

(Exterior design by Bogliq)

9 Likes

Car was always at 79900(ish) and then today I opened it and 5k had been added to it! No idea why but $80k wasn’t a hard limit so I left it unadulterated!

2 Likes

2007 DiMarino La Spezia V8: Grand Touring Rebooted

After a brief hiatus, we have reintroduced our flagship grand tourer, the La Spezia, for the 2007 model year. Elegantly styled, yet with a menacing air to its sleek lines, this 2-door, 2-seat coupe is powered by a naturally aspirated 5.0L quad-cam 32-valve V8 sending 440 horsepower to the rear wheels via a six-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shifters (a six-speed manual is a no-cost option). And since we understand that power is nothing without control, we have also seen fit to offer adjustable semi-active dampers and sway bars as standard, allowing for a broad spectrum of settings, from relaxed cruising down the M1 to balls-out, maximum attack driving at Silverstone. Just to reassure you even more, 4-wheel vented disc brakes with ABS are also fitted as standard.

Inside, you’ll find all the latest safety kit and an advanced sat-nav system, with high-quality genuine leather upholstery accented with a choice of genuine woodgrain, carbon-fiber or aluminum trim. With adjustable stability and traction control as standard fitments, you’ll never have to worry about losing control, even when approaching a blind bend in the wet.

Base price for the La Spezia V8 is $66874 with an 80% markup. Options include 20-inch forged magnesium wheels, carbon-ceramic brakes, a sports intake/exhaust kit, and a wide array of bespoke exterior and interior finishes, all available at extra cost.

2 Likes

Voluptas MkII

Built for the real gentleman, the real gentleman need comfort, style and room for his golf clubs. That is what you get from the Voluptas. You will rise above the rest with is luxury SUV, fitted with a luxury CD player and hand stitched leather seats you arrive in supreme comfort.

At 2.9 metres wide and 5.03 metres long you will own the road. To make sure that you are never embarrassed on the road each Voluptas comes fitted with a hand made 5 litre V12 engine and a 7 speed advanced automatic gearbox which powers you to 62 miles per hour in under 7.4 seconds and can arrive at a top speed of over 160 mph.

As part of your bespoke Voluptas you will be invited along to the factory to see your vehicle being made and our distinguished coach builders at work.

Dealer prices start at ÂŁ79,814.

1 Like

18 Likes

FACTOR L-48

Why having a conventionnal engine in a luxury sedan when you can have a V10?
It’s never too much when it’s a FACTOR.

13 Likes

Dude’s a millionaire but isn’t even spending $100,000 on a car, but wants to go against the grain. This guy is crazy.

2 Likes
2007 Kasai Gran Tenno AWD.

Disclaimer: For illustrative purpose only. Kasai Motors Co. does not condone illegal parking in any way.

More pictures

Price: $73,789

9 Likes

You do know that NOT spending money is how rich people stay rich?

2 Likes

Yeah, but if you’re a millionaire trying to show off your wealth rather than being discrete, you’re gonna spend money on a car. You don’t make millions, buy a huge house on a lot of land next to a golf course, and then get a car that some schmuck tech engineer or 30-something high-roller, I-Just-Got-Promoted is going to get with their $75,000 annual salary. You’re going to spend between $150-250,000 on something like a Bentley, or a Ferrari, or an Aston Martin, or a really nice Mercedes. If he did really well and really wants to show off maybe he spring for a Rolls Royce. Point is this dude definitely isn’t trying to hide his wealth or be conservative with it, so why is he buying a $90,000 car?

eccentric (adj.)
ec¡cen¡tric | \ ik-ˈsen-trik , ek-
Definition of eccentric (Entry 1 of 2)
1a : deviating from conventional or accepted usage or conduct especially in odd or whimsical ways
an eccentric millionaire
b : deviating from an established or usual pattern or style
eccentric products

OP did say he was eccentric, and it would be odd or whimsical for someone with so much money to flaunt their wealth by… not doing something expected.

1 Like

I used to be a security guard at this condo complex in Florida. These condos were $2 million plus, and the people who lived there, only were there for a couple weeks at a time between late October and late March. Their preferred mode of transportation were Lexus LS, BMW 7 series, and Mercedes E class (go fig). The most eccentric I saw were a few Porsche Boxster, and one Maseratti. Rich folks don’t really go overboard when it comes to their cars.

This reminds me to ask, will they be doing any entertaining?

The budget limitation is related to the game, not how deep Lawrence is willing to delve in his seemingly bottomless pockets.

The point of that budget is so that it forces people to be more resourceful with their choices and create a well-engineered vehicle. I’m getting cars that would easily rival Bentleys, Aston Martins etc., therefore meaning that increasing the budget any further would most likely generate unrealistic proposals. Besides, the budget isn’t a hard limitation and exceeding it is fully permitted, yet it is clearly noted that it must be worthwhile.

5 Likes

The founder of IKEA, Ingvar Kamprad, was on the top ten list of the richest people in the world. He drove a 1993 Volvo 240… food for thought!

2 Likes

2007 Lagau M12 (002)

extras

4 Likes

With those exhausts, there truly is nothing like it, except maybe planes.

Oh, I understand why you have the budget in place, I’m not taking up issue with that. I’m just calling out the character is all. None of this is meant to attack the challenge or how it has been set up.

1 Like

@Racer13 Maybe he’s looking for a… wise investment?

1 Like