CSR 92 - The Daily Commute Demon [FINAL RESULTS UP!]

Preliminary teaser pic*…

*Final submission subject to change :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Using that new kei van body I see? :3 nice!

To be honest, it’s really hard to make an MPV that can acclerate like this.
Make a car like that get 0-100 in 7.5 seconds is pretty hard, even with a turbocharger.

Use a 2.7L V6, that’s my idea. 200 horsepower should move it along nicely with a 5-speed

I love the filter!

Thanks for the advice. I’ll try it!

In New Jersey, premium gas is 89 RON and at some gas stations it’s expensive as hell

i think it’s 89AKI. not 89RON

87.4 AKI is the same ish to 91RON

Bruh I was a bit 2fast2furious and realised it wasn’t even open so I deleted the advertisement

Nah, it’s been open for 3 hours. Just haven’t had the time to announce it, sorry. :sweat_smile:

Entries are now open!

5 Likes

German engineering. Japanese reliability. Exceptionally great value. No bulls***.

The all new Akimara Astrea. Not your typical MPV.

Akimara Motors
Move on.
(An Ursula AG subsidiary)

Note: name not to be confused with some other German hatchback

Drive all you friends around with this new SoccerMom Schport!

• You can take 7 more peeps with you and that’s not even using the trunk
  • Just enough safety for them not to break the roof with their heads on those speed bumps
  • Just enough comfortable for them not too feel too comfortable in your car (get a job and your own ride, suckers)
  • High-quality parts from Archana to make an almost-premium SUV fit into just $14500
  • 230 crazy poneys from a crazy 3.0L inline-four
  • Enough for all your family needs when you grow old and boring
5 Likes

2020 Huangdou Starlight Sport

heck what do i put in here

MoOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

19 Likes

Hanke 2.0T SportLine AWD (2020)

"Be unconventional"
The 2020 Hanke 2.0T SportLine offers the best blend of everything you love about your everyday crossover in this unique and unconventional package, combined with a great amount of spice to make things just that bit more exciting. The punchy turbocharged engine launches the Hanke to 100kph in under 7 seconds while returning respectable consumption figures and a wide range of equipment as standard, while also not breaking the bank. Is there anything else you could want?

13 Likes

“Minimum 0-100 kph (0-62 mph) in 7.5s”
Do you mean in a maximum of 7.5 sec?

3 Likes

replace “what do I put here” with STARLIGHT HX4444442, you’re the master of gibberish anyhow

“high-quailty parts”
“from Archana”

:thinking:

It can be 7.5 seconds to 100km/h or faster.