• Seats 5 Adults
  • Under 18,000.00 $

6 Likes

…I hope it is named something else on the Swedish market… :rofl:

5 Likes

BORN TO AUTOBAHN

FORCED TO HIGHWAY

Bergmann Deich GT

Straight from the ship from West Germany, to your Suburban paradise.
Bergmann presents the first every Deich to reach the new world. The best of german engineering and design. The GT pack wraps the premium body work around a beefed up version of the 4cylinder Boxer creating over 100hp and giving you an Autobahn worthy crusing speed. Premium Mudflaps included

9 Likes

1980 Wells Chiraz LS

You wanted a luxury car and sports car but couldnt afford both.

You wanted a looker but nothing flashy.

You wanted a smooth ride and yet something competent.

*LE MODEL SHOWN

For 1980 Wells gives you the Chiraz LS(Luxury Sport). Giving you 205 of the best horses ever. The suspension is tuned to give you the greatest ride one can possibly have from a vehicle of this caliber. All coupled with an interior full of the latest wizardry, youll quickly fall in love.

The Chiraz LS

$17,700

9 Likes

Monarch B9000 I6 Injection (Prefacelift)

The B9000 is the predecessor to the L9000. (QFC23 - Mafioso Motoring [Results out!] - #125 by DrDoomD1scord) It was a truly great car… Until they brought it to the US. Where regulations tore it to shreds and left it a shell of its true form, and they removed the option of a 5L V12. Damn Americans. “sips tea” Tearing this car apart has hurt my soul

Gallery

Interior basic as hell :skull_and_crossbones:

14 Likes

What is this lesser trim powered by? An I6, a V6 or even a V8?

@Knugcab The Buick LaCrosse had a quite similar situation in Quebec, I’m told.

Part of what’s making this interesting is that interior upgrades decrease reliability. What’s the slider setting for Realism in this CSR, specifically regarding reliability? Presumably, the stereo crapping out isn’t equivalent to fuel pump failure. I would guess it’s not worth the trouble of testing on the part of the host/judge; would they like to confirm or deny?

Higher-end interiors are generally more complex and thus less reliable. Increasing the interior quality negates this to an extent, but it also increases the price of the whole car.

2.5l I6

Hopefully therefore same bore and stroke as the V12, lore being it was cut in half! Glad you went I6 BTW, nice.

2 Likes

True lol, I just imagined that they took an I6 from another car in their lineup and put it in.

Oh okay, well that works also.

Lol yeah, I feel like this car won’t do to well. Then again I haven’t seen anyone else’s stats

Well I have no clue for the rest of your car, though a 2.5L I6 sounds like an ideal choice to me, assuming the tune’s decent as this is set in the late malaise era, the V8 “sports cars” of the time were mainly sub 200 hp, even Corvette in '84 was only 205 hp, so I feel like 100 hp would be plenty here and you likely have more that!

question: Are fake convertibles allowed (aka, a car that is visually convertible but statistically isnt, there isnt any good 4 door convertibles)

Yeah I’m at 160. Half of what the v12 had which makes sense

Make a convertible minivan

That sounds pretty impressive actually! Well done, hopefully that mean your economy is bad as otherwise you may pay for it.

Sitting at 24 mpg. Which ain’t bad for this era