CSR159 - "Longing" (ROUND 3 - FINALE) (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

Welcome to the forums. Well done on that one!

1 Like

Woah that’s a very good design

2 Likes

2004 LVC LB2 2.0XT AWD Estate

A rugged and capable lifted AWD estate, yours for just $17.5k AMU. Now available with a 6-speed advanced auto gearbox and alloy wheels.

3 Likes
Cute, Comfortable, Cheap

The Advia is Uyemura’s simpler option for a midsize, capable vehicle. Today, we are looking at a middle-trim option, the one we at Auto and Operator consider to be the best bang for your buck in their lineup.

While its length, around 4.1m, provides ample storage and space, it does not make the car too unwieldy in cities. It’s not exactly agile, but the turning radius is good and visibility out of the greenhouse is excellent.

For an open-diff, front-wheel-drive automatic, the Advia proves itself fairly competent offroad. It’s nothing to write home about, but the car isn’t going to get stuck unless you find yourself crawling through mud. If you do, the modern safety features mean that you can rest assured, nothing bad will happen.

Where it is more at home is on the highway. Despite the ES being equipped with a 2.8L V6 supplying 170 horsepower, the Advia manages a respectable 7.7L/100km overall. It also comes standard with a 4-speed automatic transmission, making that number a little less disappointing.

What is not disappointing is the performance. While the Advia is no sports car, you do not compromise your enjoyment just to have the reliability, safety, and comfort you know from Uyemura. The V6 propels the Advia to 60 MPH in 7.7 seconds, making us wonder if all these sevens mean something. It also gives the car plenty of power for overtaking, and the long gearing makes for quiet highway cruising.

As far as looks go, it’s not the worst thing we’ve ever seen from Uyemura. Perhaps a little bit more time in the oven would have helped, but overall, we’re still confident that the Advia ES will provide plenty of people with affordable, comfortable, safe transportation.

7 Likes

It does look friendly indeed to the point that I could never kick the cold engine and hurt it.
So thats not a car for me then :rofl:

3 Likes

2003 Suisei Eko-WS Si Package

From @Falling_Comet

JOKING THIS AINT THE EVO (Me when I spread misinformation)

26 Likes

Damn, now I regret doing nominations already, this would have been mine for ad of the year otherwise…

2 Likes

STILL NOT CONVINCED THAT INTELLIGENCE TRUMPS SIZE?

Then we recommend you to test drive a Saarland Smaragd and change your mind.

8 Likes

UPDATE: DEADLINE EXTENSION

Due to the amount of schoolwork I have to accomplish before the school year ends for me (and the fact that I am juggling school, work, and Automation), I will move the deadline to Dec 11 of the same time as the original deadline

To everyone who has sent their entries, I have indeed received them, but I haven't thoroughly checked them for any rule breaks, I will go through the list of them on the next day and message the entrants if anything needs to be changed.

Have a good day...
13 Likes

UPDATE: AUTOMATION OPEN-BETA UPDATE

With the open beta update that just dropped recently, the majority of the Automation community reported major stat changes to their entry.

With this in mind, I highly encouraged anyone who have previously submitted their entries prior to the update to resubmit their entries.

Due to said open beta update, I will move the deadline by one more day (December 12th, 11:59PM ; GMT+9:30)

7 Likes

Valiant Vivus Street-X

Based on the fourth generation Vivus first launched in 1998, the Street-X debuted in 2003 tapping into the rugged lifestyle vehicle class

With raised suspension and damage resistant plastic bumpers the Street-X allows you to go places ordinary estate cars fear to tread.

Technical Specifications
Length 4.55m
Width 1.70m
Wheelbase 2.61m
Weight 1398KG
Chassis AHS steel monocoque
Panels partial alu andsteel panels
Front Suspension McPherson strut with gas mono-tube dampers
Rear Suspension Semi trailing arm with gas mono-tube dampers
Front Brakes 275mm vented discs, twin piston caliper
Rear Brakes 275mm drums
Steering electrically assisted rack and pinion
Front Tyres P195 65R13 96V Radial
Rear Tyres P195 65R13 96V Radial
Engine 1799cc inline four cylinder with sequential fuel injection
Transmission five speed automatic, part time responsive awd
Power 134.5bhp@6000rpm
Torque 185.2NM@4200rpm

10 Likes

Your lifestyle may change, but time shouldn’t have to stand still. Discover the Loubet Abricot Entrada and celebrate your passion for living. Be wild. Abricot has expanded its range to introduce the Entrada, a concentrated adventurer for a unique experience wherever you go. Become master of the road, capture it, control it, and let nothing stop you. Awaken your inner adventurer.

From one sunrise to the next, Abricot delivers a drive so stimulating, you’ll indulge your passion for driving every time you take to the road. At the heart of Abricot’s energising drive is a range of powerful and responsive engines. There’s a choice of two petrol engines; 1.6-litre SFi 100ps and 1.9-litre SFV 120ps, both combined with a smooth, 5 or 6-speed manual transmission. All Abricots engines are fully compliant with WES emissions standards. With the Abricot, you won’t be reminiscing about the times when you didn’t need a practical, versatile car. You’ll be too busy enjoying the invigorating drive.

Gallery

by @Maxbombe & @vouge

Abricot Entrada By Loubet

25 Likes

yangwoo

HiResPhoto74_1_920-1_080-removebg-preview

15 Likes

Forget everything you know about driving

Slip behind the wheel of a newly redesigned Recanna CE X. Designed from the ground up for 2004, it’s the surest way to clear your mind of any preconceived notions. Why settle for an off-road car or a wagon when you can have both?

Ultra-wagon

Smartly contoured lower cladding, brilliant crystal-clear headlamps and exclusive new 6-spoke alloy wheels add new verve to its youthful lines. Inside, a comprehensive renovation imparts even more panache to its exceptional practicality.

Mud meets power

A modern range of 4-cylinder engines paired with an equally refined continuously variable transmission give the CE and CE X models an energetic edge. Both the 2.0-liter petrol and 2.2-liter diesel engines use lightweight blocks to trim weight and improve overall vehicle balance, as well as fuel economy.

€17,200 starting

19 Likes

2004 Seongu Gran Kando 1.3 GL

Not to be outdone by their perennial competitors Yangwoo, Seongu in the 2000s opted for a more edgy (and clear glass-reliant) styling for their cars.

4 Likes
2004 ひゆうんざり Agate G

⎊ Lore

The 2004 ひゆうんざり(Hiyunzari) Agate G is wonderful example of Hiyunzari’s knowledge of efficient packaging. Within the 4 m length, the Agate houses space for 5 adults to sit comfortably, plenty of cargo space, and longitudinal full time awd system. This is accomplished by keeping wheels as close to the corners of the car as is reasonably possible, thereby maximizing cabin space. Of that 4 m length, the Agate’s wheelbase takes up 2.5 m of it. This helps the Agate be more stable than lots of other tall hatches and small crossovers. It also adds to the wagon’s agility.

Where other awd wagons rely on plastic cladding to broadcast their utility and ruggedness, the Agate G uses historical references and build quality to actively achieve those goals. Its silhouette and rear quarter window treatment harken back to a certain French peoples car, implying utilitarian ruggedness while keeping the Japanese philosophy of refined minimalism. Aerodynamic rims continue this historical trend while also keeping fuel economy low. This psuedo no frills design is maintained thought the Agate’s interior. A lively dot print (unique to trim G), pairs with soft greys and brushed aluminium to blend the tech heavy concept-like Hiyunzari design language with historically utilitarian forms.

With all the references to French utilitarian farm machinery, you’d probably expect the Agate to be just as slow. This not the case. The Agate G has the non supercharged version of the Hiyunzari IR20-VE 2 liter i4 producing a respectable 168 hp. This is paired with Hiyunzari’s R-trac awd system (standard on all Agate trim levels), which gives the Agate G a peppy 0-60 time of 8.2 seconds. The R-trac system, derived from Hiyunzari’s rallying efforts, makes the Agate a go anywhere, do anything sort of car, with grip modes for gravel, dirt, and snow selectable. This is all accompanied by the comfort of a 5 speed advanced automatic transmission that keeps excess efficiency loss to a minimum. The Agate G has a combined mpg rating of 32.2 and has extensive emissions future proofing.

Specifications

✧ 2 L DOHC inline 4 With VVTL-i
✧ 170 horsepower @ 5900 RPM
✧ 158 Ft-Lb of torque @ 4900 RPM
✧ 1274 Kg
✧ 5 speed automatic with Sport and Terrain modes
✧ 32.2 MPG combined
✧ 16 inch retro inspired rims (205/55R16’s)
✧ 8.2 second 0-60
✧ 149 mph top speed

18 Likes

CINQUETA

I N T E R I O R

The simple design of the Cinqueta’s dashboard creates a sense of warm and exclusivity. All controls are placed in a logical manner, promoting ease of use for both driver and passenger. The efficient use of space is evident throughout the cabin, with cargo compartments everywhere from under the second row seats to hidden cubby holes on the dashboard.

P R A C T I C A L I T Y

With its sliding rear door, the new Cinqueta is incredibly easy to get in and out of. The optional third row seats increase the Cinqueta’s seating capacity to seven and, when not in use, the seats can be easily stowed under the second row seats. With its 1,680mm tall stature, there is also no shortage of headroom for occupants of the Cinqueta.

P E R F O R M A N C E

No matter the road, the Cinqueta will always feel secure in the hands of its driver. With its advanced on-demand all-wheel drive system, the Cinqueta is able to adapt its drivetrain to various road conditions. Under normal circumstances, power is sent to the front wheels. But in sharp corners, slippery roads, or hills, up to 50% of the engine’s power can be directed towards the rear wheels, helping to maintain traction and improve driver confidence.

S P E C I F I C A T I O N S

Dimensions

Length (mm) 4,030
Width (mm) 1,695
Height (mm) 1,670/1,680
Wheelbase (mm) 2,700
Seating Capacity (optional) 5 (7)

Engine

Valvetrain Inline 4, DOHC 16 Valves
Fuel Delivery Port Injection
Displacement (cc) 1,497
Bore x Stroke (mm) 75.0 x 84.7
Compression Ratio 11.0
Net Power (bhp) 105/6100
Net Torque (Nm) 146/4200
Fuel Type at least 95 RON

Steering, Suspension, and Brakes

Steering Power-assisted Rack and Pinion
Front Suspension MacPherson Struts
Rear Suspension Torsion Beam (Double Wishbone for AWD models)
Front Brakes Ventilated Discs
Rear Brakes Drums
Transmission Continuous/4-Speed Torque Converter Automatic

© Hinode Motors (GB) PLC. All rights reserved 2004

Printed in Great Britain

Special thanks to @The_Stig_Is_A_Spy for helping me take photos of the car

18 Likes

The Cinqueta reminds me of an early 2000s Yaris Verso (with elements of the larger Avensis Verso) - and if it is indeed built on one of the '90 Death body sets (which I’m assuming it is), then this is one of the best-looking builds based on it.

2 Likes
Made by RAZR

MANDA Ocarina 19iDT Wagon Select

Made by RAZR
More Info Details: Made in Yokohama; Tokyo, Japan; Manufactured by Manda Manufacturing Co. Plant 12, 12 Nishikicho, Naka Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa 231-0812, Japan; Manda MFG Co. 2004; 0-100 in: 9.98s; Top Speed: 208kmph; Weight: 1457kg; 17.34s 1/4 mile time; Manda ME-LS19iDT Turbo Diesel Direct Injection Engine: DOHC 1.9L Inline 4 Turbocharged Diesel; 141.5HP @ 5600RPM; 226.6Nm @ 3400RPM; Redline @ 6000RPM;
4 Likes

2004 Arlington Airacruiser Synq

Mini-MPVs? Agh! You gotta have dynamics, gotta have style, need a little excitement! Step into an Arlington, ooh yeah!

When you buy a car, you want to be satisfied on all counts. That’s why the Arlington Airacruiser aims to please from every standpoint. For one, it has the widest liftgate opening in the segment, as standard; throw in the split-folding rear seat and you’ve got all the practicality you could possibly want.

All good cars have good engines - and the Airacruiser’s 2.3-liter 20-valve is as good as it gets. Repeatedly voted as the most dependable compact car powerplant, this smooth operator is economical as well - with a consumption of under 8.5 liters regardless of whether you option the standard 5-speed manual or the optional 5-speed Twin Overdrive automatic. Oh, and it produces 158 horsepower - say goodbye to tedium.

It gets only nicer inside. Whether you choose cloth or leather, you will be impressed by the spacious and well-lit passenger compartment of the Airacruiser; as for goodies, you get standard power windows and mirrors, a CD player and an adjustable trip computer display; cruise control, heated seats and satellite navigation are optional, as is the Synq full-time all-wheel-drive package.

The Arlington Airacruiser is yours starting from AM$17,000; the Synq package, AM$18,400. Now ask yourself this: For the price, could you get any other car as practical, as powerful and as comfortable… That looks as good as this?

16 Likes