CSR68 - a Growing Family in a Growing Nation

'18 Genra G3A 2.0T Estate

Who says you need a crossover or minivan to suit all the needs of a growing family? The Genra G3A 2.0T Estate is frugal, fast and surprisingly fun to drive, with 5 seats, a decent infotainment system and enough practicality to make SUV owners blush. Clever turbo and transmission tuning ensures that fuel consumption (on regular unleaded) and service costs are always low enough to keep you in the black for years to come. All of this can be yours for just $19,000 excluding markups.

4 Likes

2 Likes

MY18 Birmingham Brickham Tourer

Introducing the new Brickham Tourer, the 7 seater built for YOU! this car is now availiable on the Indonesian domestic market for just 18,800, this car with its capable yet economic na 1.5 engine ensures your wallet will remain full whether on tax, fuel or service. It is also capable of carrying 750kg inside and over 2.2 tonnes behind.

standard model isnt for you?
luckily, we have many option packs for you to choose from, including:
performance pack: 17 inch Black alloys, Tinted rear windows, 195mm rear tires, trunk spoiler, black trim, free choice of metallic or gloss paint. from $19, 500
appearance pack: brushed trim, 16 inch brushed alloy wheels, free choice of metallic or gloss paint, side scuff guards, discreet Ariel. From $18,800
comfort pack: tinted rear windows, satellite navigation, free choice of gloss paint, seat armrests, heated front seats, brushed door inserts, comfort oriented suspension. From $19.200
business edition: All options equipped, choice of exclusive colour. From $23.000
Colour sheet:

4 Likes

Wijaya MPV

It’s full of surprises.

Introducing the new Wijaya MPV, the car that answers your every wishes. Equipped with the happiest turbocharged V6 engine known to mankind mated to a six-speed automatic transmission, this premium minibus can safely and comfortably travel slow or fast, either by yourself or with six other people inside! Worried about fuel economy? Well don’t be, because the MPV can achieve up to 37,6 km/L* of fuel consumption!

And the best part? All Wijaya MPVs are manufactured locally made using locally-sourced parts too, so if you buy one you will also help the local industry thrive! Gone are the days where you depend on imported Japanese vehicles! even though the car’s engine and drivetrain was actually built in Thailand sourced from Kasai!

(Base trim of the MPV starts at $15,999, but this particular turbocharged trim is $18,333 OTR.)

*Tested at an average speed of 40 km/h. Your gas mileage may vary depending on the traffic condition you are in.

16 Likes

2018 DT Funlife 1500 Prima

First, a little background story…

In 2014, IP introduced their DT brand. DT was a play on “Dao Thang”, which is not only the hometown of IP, it is also a hint to the fact that the company also makes the Dao Thang trucks, but the name “DT” was chosen to avoid any confusion between the car and truck brands.

The DT brand is a cheaper alternative to the IP cars for “Emerging markets”, not always the latest in technology but good value for the money, is what the brand is about.

2 Likes

2018 Gabatron Maxus AWD

The proposal presented by Gabatron is the new Maxus. A 7-seater MPV, with an economical, reliable and easy to maintain 1.4L turbo and direct injection engine, which offers about 112 hp, and a maximum torque of 149 Nm, from low revs, thanks to the turbocharger.

Combined with a 6-speed manual gearbox (with first short ratio, to face slopes), which sends the power to the 4 wheels, using the Optimum4 system, to guarantee optimal traction in all types of terrains and conditions, adding safety to the driving.

In the safety section, equips ABS, TCS, ESP, 7 airbags, 3-point belts with pyrotechnic pretensioners, as well as areas with programmed deformation.

In the comfort section, equips 5 full-size seats, plus 2, which can be hidden on the floor, leaving the bottom flat if you do not need them, but in which 2 adults of medium height can be comfortable.

It also equips independent suspensions in both axes, with progressive gas dampers, which provide a higher level of comfort, as well as stability and dynamism.

And elements that comes with this trim, without extra cost, are:

Panoramic roof.

Electric variable power steering.

16 "alloy wheels.

Metallic paint (you can also choose, if desired, non-metallic paint, from our palette).

Roof rails.

Rubber carpet for the trunk.

And all this, for $ 17,976!

7 Likes

That would explain my decision to build and submit a mid-sized wagon for this round… Its body’s wheelbase is much longer than 2.6 meters, which provides plenty of useful cargo space for the whole family.

what

3 Likes

2018 Aeros Bulan

Excerpt from Aeros-Luminansi PT PMA Dealer Briefing

The Bulan is Aeros' attempt to make a "world car" designed to be sold in markets across the world with as few changes between markets as possible. For the Indonesian market production will be handled by Luminansi Autos PT, although the engines will be built by Aeros in the United States. An entire line of vehicles based on the Bulan will be produced if it is successful.

The Bulan is an eight-passenger vehicle sold with premium seats. The engine, while somewhat large for the market at 1998cc, should make up for this thanks to the low-pressure lean burn turbocharger giving the engine 38.2% efficiency, granting the vehicle 18.92 kilometers per liter of fuel economy. The engine also develops 134 horsepower and 221 Nm of torque. The vehicle has a five-speed manual transmission with a short “crawler” gear for use in stop-and-go traffic on hills*, and it weighs 1,852 kilograms.

Design and safety features are numerous: an array of curtain airbags and crumple zones, and intelligent design details everywhere. For example, the rear door is on a side hinge and there’s a step in the rear bumper designed for easy handling of heavy objects in and around the trunk.**

Prices start at Rp. 377jt (including a 30% markup) and annual service costs should average Rp. 11jt.***

* Represented in-game by a 6MT with a short first gear.
**Requires “Shape carving bars” by Accent on the Steam Workshop.
***2010 $18,404 and 2010 $695 respectively.

8 Likes

Coincidentally, if you were taxed for a vehicle over 1.5 liter, would it matter greatly if it were 1.7 or 2.5; or is it taxed the same up to that tier?

not at all
you’re either under 1.5L or under 2.5L. whatever the engine size you choose in the end. it’ll classify into one of the brackets i have already specified in the OP

Revised MY18 Bogliq Slyde Engage

Mandating a minimum comfort level has kicked my entrant out of it’s comfort zone (Hahaha, geddit, COMFORT zone! :crazy_face:) which means my entrant is no longer in a sweet spot with a chance of winning…

Oh well, such is the wildcard life, eh? :thinking::face_with_monocle::laughing:

Differences over previous submission:

• Power up to 102Kw, thanks to an I6 Turbo! :exploding_head:
  • Lowered ride height that’s still high but not as visually unimpressive… :face_vomiting:
  • 6 speed auto instead of 6 speed sequential :sleeping:
  • Economy increased to 5.1L per 100Km :star_struck:
  • Quicker by a tenth of a second to 100Km/h :sunglasses:
  • 210Km/h speed limiter :triumph:
  • Service costs increased to $553 per annum :worried:
  • Purchase price has risen to $20,561 :money_mouth_face:

I needed more power to pull the extra drag of the gearbox and/or better interior which meant I needed a better engine as all my NA builds couldn’t pull the extra weight (P2W ratio <0.05). I couldn’t possibly fit all this within the budget. Every change made things heavier or more costly (or both!).

But I’m still in with a chance overall so I can’t wait to see how I fare come judgement day!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Buy better, buy Bogliq

4 Likes

Did you miss any smileys?

Yes actually… I did! :grinning::grin::joy::rofl::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing::wink::blush::yum::sunglasses::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::relaxed::slightly_smiling_face::hugs::star_struck::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face::expressionless::no_mouth::roll_eyes::smirk::persevere::disappointed_relieved::open_mouth::zipper_mouth_face::hushed::sleepy::tired_face::sleeping::relieved::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::drooling_face::unamused::sweat::pensive::confused::upside_down_face::money_mouth_face::astonished::frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::confounded::disappointed::worried::triumph::cry::sob::frowning::anguished::fearful::weary::exploding_head::grimacing::cold_sweat::scream::flushed::crazy_face::dizzy_face::rage::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::mask::face_with_thermometer::face_with_head_bandage::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::sneezing_face::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::clown_face::lying_face::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_monocle::nerd_face::smiling_imp::imp::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::skull::skull_and_crossbones::ghost::alien::space_invader::robot::poop::smiley_cat::smile_cat::joy_cat::heart_eyes_cat::smirk_cat::kissing_cat::scream_cat::crying_cat_face::pouting_cat::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::baby:

Thanks for letting me know!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

2 Likes

Soon in your driveway for only $14500.

14 Likes

True, but now at least the family will be comfortable as the radio causes them to die in a rolling inferno! :smiley:

Smack talk aside, this is so out of Ardent/Suzume’s league on the minimalist side, I don’t think I’ll be able to come up with something. :frowning:

1 Like

Workshop mods are allowed for this round?

They always are unless the host states otherwise.

3 Likes

Polezny (OOO PMI Polezniy Podolsk) presents the new “Seven” export premium to the Indonesian market. The car will be marketed as the “Tujuh 2.2P”.

Powered by an adapted premium version of our standard domestic 2.2 liter engine, this export variant produces 125 horsepower and offers high reliability and low service costs, combined with excellent fuel economy (4 liter / 100 km highway and 7.2 liter / 100 km city). The power delivery is coupled to a manual 6-speed gearbox, geared to allow for easy fully-loaded uphill starts.

The Polezny Tujuh 2.2P offers place to 7 people, still allowing for ample luggage space. The rear bench can be folded down into the floor to further enlarge the cargo area. A sunroof and rear roof rack come as standard. A full roof rack without sunroof is availabe for minimal additional cost.

Standard equipment includes:

• long-life fabric upholstery
  • power seats in front and 2nd row
  • automatic climate control (with 2nd row additional control panel)
  • forward collission warning system
  • back-up camera
  • passenger-side power sliding door
  • power sunroof
  • cruise control
  • power steering
  • ABS
  • traction control

Base price for our new premium export model is only Rp269.900.000*.

*Conversion from indexed 2018 dollars.

4 Likes