D.B. Design Co

The D.B. Design Company: Designer and manufacturer of a variety of automotive oddities and wonders. We may not be the fastest, the most practical, the most economical, or the sharpest looking, and our prices may be quite outrageous, but we’re…something.

Stay tuned for the debut of the D.B. Design Co. Thulcandra

7 Likes

The 2017 D.B. Design Company Thulcandra

Starting at $104,800 (+100% Base)

14 Likes

Well this gets my approval…

And that taillight setup…damn!

2 Likes

I can feel strong design vibes from Aston Martin Vulcan, Bugatti Chiron and Dodge Charger.

I love it!

1 Like

You’ve got my attention instantly, and that’s rare for new companies :slight_smile: Good looks, good stats, good presentation. Keep it up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love the side profile and tail end.

1 Like

It’s a great way to start things off… Can’t wait for your next design!

1 Like

Update #1: I’ve got a little update for you guys. I’m working on a replacement for the Thulcandra at the moment. In the future I’ll be redesigning the Thulcandra as a cheaper alternative to the up-coming Veritas. I’m not sure how long it will be until I finish the Veritas. I may have it up as soon as tomorrow, or it may take a few more days. We will see

Update #2: There’s been a change of plans. The Veritas will still be arriving within the next few days; however, the Thulcandra will remain unchanged. The two will exist alongside each other as different flavors of sports car for a more similar price point than originally intended.

2 Likes