Dalnit-Bralka Rally Stages and Nutsoring

I will post here the six sprint stages of the Dalnit-Bralka rally when the challenge starts.
I will also post Nutsoring 1926-2015 and Nutsoring 1926-2015 Flying Lap immediately.

#SAVE YOUR STUFF BEFORE YOU TRY NUTSORING.
There used to be a bug where high speed on an incline could crash the game. Considering the game version has not changed yet, that bug is probably still there. And Nutsoring is very fast and on an incline.

If you want to run on Nutsoring but it crashes, lower your geared top speed to somewhere closer to your theoretical (power limited) top speed. That should do it.

Nutsoring 1926-2015.zip (2.6 MB)

Dalnit-Bralka rally Stage 01 - The Cold Hello

DBR1965 S01 Snow.zip (1.8 MB)

Dalnit-Bralka rally Stage 02 - Row, Row, Row Your Box.

DBR1965 S02 Rubble Riverbed.zip (1009.9 KB)

Dalnit-Bralka rally Stage 03 - Red Dirt of Turul

DBR1965 S03 Dirt.zip (969.7 KB)

Dalnit-Bralka rally Stage 04 - Life Is a Tractor

DBR1965 S04 Mud.zip (798.4 KB)

Dalnit-Bralka rally Stage 05 - Ambition

DBR1965 S05 Tarmac Hillclimb.zip (971.0 KB)

Dalnit-Bralka rally Stage 06 - Forest Retreat

DBR1965 S06 Gravel.zip (1.4 MB)

3 Likes

I take it you’d prefer Scrotumring.

Same here. I wanted to go full Benz style and enter a big-ass luxury sedan to compete for them bottom third positions.

Back when rallyes would allow just about everything to compete.

Nationality does not matter - any car, from any manufacturer, can be entered as long as it meets all eligibility requirements stated by @HowlerAutomotive. The long and short of it, however, is that they just have to be affordable, with small engines.

This is not the first mention of the Nutsoring in these forums, though; I first knew about it in CSR14, where a fast time around it would affect the scoring for the entrants. Now I know why it got its name: just by looking at the track map, it is absolutely insane, with a humongous straight on one end and some brutal corner sequences at the other. Combined with the extreme elevation changes, setting up a car for the fastest possible lap time will be a nightmare.

Gonna have to give it to @abg7 on this one. Nutsoring got its name because of the short safety runoffs (nonexistent in a few corners) and the Valkyrie, who will swiftly deliver those who are a little too brave (and Howl a little too long) into the halls of Valhalla.

2 Likes