DESPERATELY need old car save system

Ok guys… I loved all the changes but what the hell, not being able to save the car without the engine/etc is freaking insane. With all the current bugs especially… I can’t even get far into building a car with a fresh install n everything now without a LUA error or a crash and unable to save the darn car.

Well, it shouldn’t be crashing as you’re building it or saving it, but there will be the ability to save it at different points in the design process later, so you don’t have to finish a design to save it.

We’re working on killing all the remaining crash bugs, although most of them seem to be down to the installer not working correctly sometimes and giving a corrupt Automation install. The next patch has some installer improvements which may help that too.

It’s really hard to kill some of the more obscure bugs when we can’t replicate them at our end and they’re only happening to very few people, so if you experience any bugs, please post a detailed description so we can stop it happening again.

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]Well, it shouldn’t be crashing as you’re building it or saving it, but there will be the ability to save it at different points in the design process later, so you don’t have to finish a design to save it.

We’re working on killing all the remaining crash bugs, although most of them seem to be down to the installer not working correctly sometimes and giving a corrupt Automation install. The next patch has some installer improvements which may help that too.

It’s really hard to kill some of the more obscure bugs when we can’t replicate them at our end and they’re only happening to very few people, so if you experience any bugs, please post a detailed description so we can stop it happening again.[/quote]

Yeah i know you guys are working hard… used to talk to you on FB everyday lol. But yeah i never had any issues and the ones I do i see a report thing… so I hit Ctrl + C or w.e and do that. Then again idk if that system works if not i can screenshot them.

Screenshots and a detailed description of the steps you took before it happened is ideal.

Ok Well… I just realized got first LUA error due to the fact I attempted to change the Quality Slider on “Entertainment” When I had nothing selected, but it allowed me to edit it.

Cool. Detail the bug here please - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4570

Those LUA errors stop after you do a clean uninstall and reinstall. Delete the game and the save folder in my docs and reinstall. Its very easy.

This would be handy in bugs such as when using the CRX body it said every engine was too big, even if smallest it can be so i lost my design.