Disappearing gizmo

Issue #2:

May or may not be related to my 5k/2k monitor (i.e., location/placement/visibility issue)?

Sometimes (and unpredictably) the gizmo disappears when I am working with fixtures. You know, the gizmo where you can set the location and size of fixtures, set mouse sensitivity for moving/resizing, lock them to the car’s centre axis etc…

Even when it appears, it is usually half hidden behind the fixture widget and half outside the visible game window. So even if it’s there, it’s useless… This makes placing and fine-tuning fixtures very difficult indeed.

Having narrow or standard fixture widget/index doesn’t make a difference.

Oh, and I also cannot disable the fixture index in the settings - on disabled setting it still shows in the fixture tab.

Not shown: Missing gizmo. It should be in the upper left…

EDIT a week later

Ok, after a long absence, the gizmo made an appearance today (yaaay). So this is what I mean with it being hidden and half off-screen:

If I stretch the windowed screen it migrates along with the edge of the screen (so no longer hidden behind the fixture widget, but still half off-screen. I.e… useless.

Ok, new developments under build 220421.20170.6749.manual (April 21 update):

Gizmo control box is still half off the screen, but…

Gizmo control box shows up in other tabs, not just fixture tab. It obscures stats…

…is even on the setup screen…

Gizmo control box is now on top of the fixture selector widget when no fixture is selected…

Gizmo control box disappears as soon as a fixture is selected…

Gizmo control box is in the photo scene, but it is the same one as the fixture gizmo box, not the photoscene specific one that would control the car otherwise. Since this is the fixture widget control, it hijacks the camera controls because game thinks I’m trying to move a fixture with WASD/QE not the camera. WASD still work, but QE do not. So now camera controls are borked…

Gizmo control box disappears when car is selected. But the controls still think they are moving a fixture rather than the camera. QE still doesn’t do what it’s supposed to (move camera up and down)…