DKC Design House

Now it’s time for what I believe is the turning point of my 2021 era:

The DKC Familiar (shown above) and the DKC Guinevere V8 (below)

Looking back, I would call the Familiar the predecessor of one of my favorite recent models. We’ll see more of the Guinevere V8 as well…

1 Like

After building the Guinevere V8, DKC felt it was time to remake some of their older models, starting with the Ghost ‘Re:Surrection’:

The Phalanx received a much-needed glow-up as well:

Lastly, the new and improved Bayonet:

2 Likes

If you like modified monsters, then these next 3 designs might strike your fancy:

(Left: The Guinevere V8 Super Steed; Center: A Daytona-fied version of the Ghost; Right: A cyperpunk interpretation of the Guinevere V8 dubbed ‘The One-Eyed Jack’)

1 Like

Introducing the DKC Comet roadster, AKA my first attempt at an interior:

1 Like

To close out the 2021 arc of Dinner King Customs, here’s 3 more one-offs starting with the aptly-named Bronco Project:

Taking inspiration from the Aston Martin Victor, here’s the DKC Victory XII:

Finally, the DKC Open Wheel Concept:

Stay tuned for documentation of present-day DKC…

1 Like

December 8th, 2022…

Automation’s biggest update yet rolled onto the public branch. Dinner King Customs saw this as an opportunity to express its creativity in new and exciting ways.

But before they could mess with all the new tools at their disposal, DKC had to start simple.
And what better way to do that than with the latest iteration of the DKC Guinevere V8?

Once they had gotten the design put out, DKC began cooking with the best new feature of the update:
Advanced trim options.
This allowed you to do stuff like this…

…or even this:

Thus marked the dawn of the modern era of Dinner King Customs…

3 Likes

The Familiar’s Successor

Learning from 2021’s Familiar, DKC borrowed some design cues from the 1970 Datsun 510 to create one of my favorite models: The DKC Blue Jay 1.5:

The 1.5 comes from its 1.5 liter inline 4 engine, which produces nearly 80hp and 93.5 ft-lbs of torque (which isn’t a lot, but for a 1970 family car, it’s all you need).

However, Dinner King Customs didn’t stop there…

Those mad lads transformed the Blue Jay into a drift missile (above, top), a track toy (above, center), and an offroader (above, bottom)!

2 Likes

The DKC Blue Jay Drift Missile in Action

3 Likes

Return of the Photon

As is the tradition, DKC has remodeled one of their very first cars, the Photon:

2 Likes

More Returning Models

First, The Quark begins life anew as a futuristic city car:

Second, the Phalanx receives some adjustments, including a V12 diesel engine:

Next, the Claymore exuding some TRON vibes:

And finally, the Comet returns to orbit!

2 Likes

DKD3’s Dream Car, Loosely Recreated

Inspired by the new Nissan Z, the DKC Zeta Sport recreates the look of my dream car:

Outfitted with a 3 liter V6, the Zeta can produce just over 500hp and 435 ft-lbs of torque.

There’s also a modified version dubbed the Nightstalker:

2 Likes

The DKC-Flavored S-Chassis

In making the Quicksilver Spec 5, Dinner King Customs drew inspiration from the S15 Silvia:

With its 3.5L 5-cylinder engine, it boasts an output of 241hp and 245 ft-lbs of torque.

Just recently, DKC swapped the Zeta’s V6 into the Quicksilver and turned it into a drift car called the ‘Silver Ghost’:

2 Likes

The Silver Ghost Gets Sideways

Even More One-Offs

Featuring the Sandshrew (below, left) and the JE-87 (below, right)

1 Like

The DKC Rapier Lunges Forward

Another favorite of mine, the DKC Rapier 900 (red) and the modified 1500 (gray), both based on the Toyota Sports 800:

As well as the “Baja Blaster”, which is pretty fun to drive in Beam:

3 Likes

Power of the Gods

Introducing the DKC Aesir, the latest from Dinner King Customs:

2 models are on offer; one for tearing up the track (above, left) and the other optimized for top speed (above, right). Both of which share the same 7L twin-turbo V10 that produces 1,060 hp.

2 Likes

A small teaser for ARM23:

DKC’s ARM23 entry has been revealed:

1 Like