DMC - We're back with the all new 'Raptor'

[quote]http://i.imgur.com/SIx7zmP.png
[size=200]Deskjetser Motors Corporation[/size][/quote]

[quote]DMC was founded back in February 1940, at a time of great turmoil in the world, with the task of producing engines on licence for civilian vehicles. As with all times of crisis, there were opportunities, of which our company seized with both hands. It were the DMC factories that helped keep civilian cars on the roads, while the major motor companies geared up for war. This was our place in time of crisis.

After the war our task was over, DMC was no longer needed and as such, our place among the motors world was no more. The company struggled to stay afloat, mainly off the remaining revenue made during the war. However that did not last, as in 1951 DMC shutdown, so that the assets left in the wake of the collapse would not be completely lost.

[/quote]

[quote][size=200]DMCs Production Vehicles:[/size](Click image to view more)

[size=150]<- CLICK ME (NEW!)[/size]
The Raptor is a breath of fresh air to motor enthusiasts, with all the necessities of an everyday use car, with the added benefit of being a blast to drive. The Raptor will take you around any track with ease, making you feel like a pro all the way.

The Raptor is also affordable, starting at just $19,500! It’s cheap to run too with mileage of upto 25mpg.

The Raptor features an AWD double clutch 7 speed drivetrain, sports medium compound 215/235mm tyres, 4 piston actively cooled breaks, with premium quality interior and entertainment systems.

[size=150]<- CLICK ME (Older Automation Ver.)[/size]
A truly useful bit of kit, the Muli is reliable, enjoyable, usable and affordable with the basic Eco model starting at just $11,000. All models even come with a roof rack pre-installed! The Eco Muli also features DMCs first 30%+ efficiency engine, for ultimate economy!

The basic end Muli Eco features a 5 speed manual gear box, with a single clutch and FWD. Comes standard with Eco 165mm tyres.
The basic end Muli Regular features a 6 speed manual gear box, with a single clutch and 4WD. Comes with standard 185mm tyres.
The basic end Muli Sport features a 6 speed manual gear box, with a double clutch and 4WD. Comes with sporty 205mm tyres.

[size=150]<- CLICK ME (Older Automation Ver.)[/size]
The monster that is the Vulcan, is the ultimate sports hatch. Truly an enthusiasts car, with 544 raging pure un-turbo’d horses under the hood. The true power of the big bore V8, rarely seen in a hatch, has to be experienced to believe. The basic model starts at only $22,000.

Every Vulcan features as standard, 4WD, manual 6 speed gear box, double clutch and super sporty 235mm wide tyres.
More comming soon![/quote]

Notes:
Backstory is entirely fictional, please don’t murder me! :unamused:
I am also pretty new to the car designer, so please be kind to my somewhat bland rear ends.
I greatly appreciate feedback! :smiley:

DMC Vulcan released!

Check original post which has been updated, tell me whatcha think :smiley:

Wow, I really like how you laid everything out. Nice and easy to follow.
Great job with the cars as well. The Muli reminds me of a scion xb. I like it!

[quote=“sansa93”]Wow, I really like how you laid everything out. Nice and easy to follow.
Great job with the cars as well. The Muli reminds me of a scion xb. I like it![/quote]

Much appreciated!

I don’t think the Muli will win any beauty contests, but it was purely designed from a utility standpoint, which I hope shows :smiley:

Thanks for replying by the way, I thought for a while something was majorly wrong with my post.

New generation of cars for Back to the Future, uh ?? :smiley:

Great cars !

[quote=“PlaysGames11”]New generation of cars for Back to the Future, uh ?? :smiley:

Great cars ![/quote]

Thanks, I’ll be releasing another car soon :smiley:

[size=150]DMC Raptor released!

Check first post to see the whole thing![/size]

The Raptor looks a lot like an Evo :smiley:

So… with a double clutch transmission, 7 gears as well as all wheel drive, this car is going to sell for 20 thousand? Either your okay with taking a loss or your somehow able to manufacture these cars for very cheap.

Yes I modeled it off an evo :laughing: Glad you spotted that, makes me feel better about my car designer skillz :smiley:

I forgot to mention, it’s quite silly of me actually, the introductory model doesn’t include AWD. But yes, either way I can’t really tell how much it would cost until they bring that feature out, so until then I’ll have to gestimate.