Do you drive like a pensioner?

Hello! Caswal kindly gave me permission to link you up to a project I’ve been working on, I hope it might give you a laugh!

The saying goes that you’re only as old as you think, but how old do you drive? This quick quiz is designed to find out if you’re more of a teenager or a pensioner when you get behind the wheel.

Be brave and tell us: what’s your driving age? :smiley:

Do You Drive Like Your Gran? - Young Car Driver

Test says I’m 35 - Confident Driver. Not too far off the mark, I turn 28 tomorrow.

Haha, only 25 years old, but this sounds about right:

You’re 40 — Experienced Driver!

You hoover, wash and polish your car at least once a week — in fact, you treat it like an extension of your home. Of course, you have good reason to make your car a nice place to be. Your relaxed driving style means you spend plenty of time behind the wheel.

46 experienced driver… the photo seems a guy on a Mx-5… perfect match :stuck_out_tongue:

My civic has changed the way I drive… Becausei bought it for myself, I wash it regularly, get it serviced properly, I don’t thrash it (much) and I drive smoothly and unhurriedly in traffic. This makes me 40, apparently!

I’m 24…

You’re 32 — Confident Driver!

You’re comfortable behind the wheel and get from A to B in good time.
You’re more likely to honk your horn than be honked at. While you still enjoy listening to music on the move,
nowadays the volume is set a little lower than when you were in your teens.
Drive carefully and look after your car for a safe and successful driving career.

I’m 46! An old man already! Those last 20 years went by real quick…

37 - experienced driver…

Which is pretty spot on, considering I’m 3 months from turning 37…

Well, I didn’t understand question 2 about the music. I have no idea what Radio 1 and Radio 2 means. I’m pretty sure my music is LOUDER than it was in my teens and 20’s! I pay around $1600 USD per year for insurance on my two cars, so I’m not sure if I converted it right. My car is *almost *immaculate, but it hasn’t been cleaned out in a couple of weeks. FYI, I’m a 44 y/o female. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re 30 — Confident Driver!

You’re comfortable behind the wheel and get from A to B in good time. You’re more likely to honk your horn than be honked at. While you still enjoy listening to music on the move, nowadays the volume is set a little lower than when you were in your teens. Drive carefully and look after your car for a safe and successful driving career.

Those are BBC Radio stations. And I chose listening to the engine, because V8 'Murica!

That’s just under £1,000…

[quote]My car is *almost *immaculate, but it hasn’t been cleaned out in a couple of weeks. FYI, I’m a 44 y/o female. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re 30 — Confident Driver![/quote]

Experienced drivers are outnumbering confident drivers so far… and you’re the youngest! :mrgreen:

Oh good. I checked 800-999, so it seems I was right on! :slight_smile: I’m both the oldest and youngest. HAHAHAHAHAHA As for engine, I listen to it occasionally, but I have a lot of watts running through the 6 speakers in my car (~1200W), so I listen to a lot of loud music, Disturbed, Metallica, Iron Maiden, FFDP, etc.

First I thought it’s spam… then I did the test.

My age: 31

My driver age: 35.

cry I’m old :laughing:

my age: 22

driver age: 49

and i feel the age too, damn aches.

Well… I’m only 16 and apparently I’m 39 for age :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re 49 — Experienced Driver!

not good being 24 … :smiley:

but gotta say, my car is polished to perfection :mrgreen:

You’re 31 — Confident Driver!

I decided to take this test purely out of curiousity since I’m only 15, so I guess this is how I may end up driving.

I had to make a few educated guesses about the insurance and music (I assume I won’t have a car with an engine note capable of making me turn off my music, I think I’d be the same as CobaltGirl in that aspect with Disturbed etc pumping out the speakers)

But I will DEFINITELY keep my car looking fine. :slight_smile:

You’re 46 — Experienced Driver! That’s like 15 more than I actually am. On the other hand some say I’m an old soul so this might be true :wink:.