Donut's Autobeam Showcase Thread

2022 Mauntley Umbra

Gallery

5 Likes

1996 Taimania Saint Gen-1

More

The Saint is a compact MPV produced by Japanese manufacturer Taimania Motors. This example is the first-generation Saint sold between the fall of 1995 for the 1996 model year and discontinued in late summer of 1998 to the premiere of the vehicle’s second generation. The first-gen Saint was sold exclusively in North America, Japan, Latin America, and Australia, the Saint was however a rebadged and slightly modified Taimania Mika Spacia, a compact MPV sold for European and Asian markets sold between 1994-1998.

Notable changes between the Saint and Mika Spacia would be the rear doors, higher ride height on the Saint, different engine choices, and lights. The Saint features a single sliding door on the driver’s side of the car depending on the market, meanwhile, the Mika Spacia features two non-sliding rear doors. due to the Saint being more utilitarian than the Mika Spacia, a higher ride height is standard on the Saint for more ground clearance. The Saint features a standard 2.1L I4 engine making 127hp, with a 3.0L V6 on select models compared to the largely 3 and 4-cylinder engine lineup featured on the Mika Spacia. Lastly, the Saint features a more round and bubbly front end compared to the more rigid and conservative front end of the Mika Spacia, in late 1997 the Spacia was facelifted to match its American counterpart before being discontinued.
__

8 Likes

1997 Blaire Cahvack Pre-FL

ᴿᴬᴴᴴᴴᴴ ᴵᴹ ᴺᴼᵀ ᴰᴱᴬᴰᵎᵎᵎᵎᵎᵎ

8 Likes

2016 Taimania Mika LE Sedan

5 Likes

Been a while since I’ve picked this game up, so here’s a little teaser on a few things I’m working/have worked on

3 Likes

2009 Escudo 900 Pure

14 Likes

2007 Blaire Guntra Luxe Cabrio

Old Guntra + Extra

5 Likes

2022 Taimania Hiro XLE

7 Likes

2012 ESB E8 3.0

3 Likes