Dot

dot dot

Mate…

You need to really think, like really think.

You make these “Challenge” thingies, only to make them far too stupid or restrictive and/or then never do anything with them.

[size=200]Cough Kit Car Challenge Cough[/size]

How about finishing the other ones you’ve started? Go look at the tracker. There’s a big “unknown” next to the pocket rocket challenge, meaning what the hell are you doing with that one?

Hint: if it’s shutting it without a very good reason, there’s a few of us around who will be NOT HAPPY about it.

[quote=“Vri404”]Mate…

You need to really think, like really think.

You make these “Challenge” thingies, only to make them far too stupid or restrictive and/or then never do anything with them.

[size=200]Cough[/size] Kit Car Challenge Cough[/quote]

welcome to life bruh

[quote=“strop”]How about finishing the other ones you’ve started? Go look at the tracker. There’s a big “unknown” next to the pocket rocket challenge, meaning what the hell are you doing with that one?

Hint: if it’s shutting it without a very good reason, there’s a few of us around who will be NOT HAPPY about it.[/quote]

i finished kit car turbo racing bruh

cool.

Now, according to the tracker, there was this one, though frankly I don’t remember anything about it.

[quote=“strop”]cool.

Now, according to the tracker, there was this one, though frankly I don’t remember anything about it.[/quote]

only 3 people entered, thats low

That’s 3 people who, if they haven’t also forgotten about the challenge, are awaiting an explanation on what’s going on.

im still waiting for some challenges i joined

Everybody is free to be held accountable, don’t think I’m (we’re) singling you out just because!

And also, because I couldn’t resist… welcome to the Automation Forum bruh :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s an overview of your rules

material: any - with 500k budget you can make it carbon fiber only, cause that’s what everybody will use
engine placement: any - in this body and with engine choices you provided everybody will chose MR
suspension: any - the lightest sporties variant will be chosen by everybody because the budget isn’t an issue
panel material: any - once again, everybody will chose carbon fiber

=fixtures= headlights taillights spoiler lips

Sooooo we don’t get to cool our cars? No vents no grilles? Why would you ever make a rule about fixtures? WHY? This makes no sense outside of the amount of wings and lips allowed and that’s the exact thing you didn’t set.

=engine= engine: v12 or engine: v8

So you want us all to build 2 engines, work with them, figure out which one is better and then EVERYBODY will chose the one that’s better. You want us all to spend more time figuring out whats’ the better engine choice and then build exactly the same car. Have you looked at other challenges that are successful? The restriction is by P:W ratio, sometimes by engine volume or aspiration. But this “either v8 turbo or v12 n/a” feels to me like “somebody build me a car I can’t be bothered to build, preferably enough of them to race so I can call it a challenge”

Some people also like to set “door handles” as a requirement in their challenges :stuck_out_tongue:

Guys, please don’t waste your time entering this guy’s challenges. He’s a first class fucking idiot 90% of the time.

Well… that was… harsh…

“welcome to life bruh”

Damn this is so amusing :smiley:

[quote=“squidhead”]Here’s an overview of your rules

material: any - with 500k budget you can make it carbon fiber only, cause that’s what everybody will use
engine placement: any - in this body and with engine choices you provided everybody will chose MR
suspension: any - the lightest sporties variant will be chosen by everybody because the budget isn’t an issue
panel material: any - once again, everybody will chose carbon fiber

=fixtures= headlights taillights spoiler lips

Sooooo we don’t get to cool our cars? No vents no grilles? Why would you ever make a rule about fixtures? WHY? This makes no sense outside of the amount of wings and lips allowed and that’s the exact thing you didn’t set.

=engine= engine: v12 or engine: v8

So you want us all to build 2 engines, work with them, figure out which one is better and then EVERYBODY will chose the one that’s better. You want us all to spend more time figuring out whats’ the better engine choice and then build exactly the same car. Have you looked at other challenges that are successful? The restriction is by P:W ratio, sometimes by engine volume or aspiration. But this “either v8 turbo or v12 n/a” feels to me like “somebody build me a car I can’t be bothered to build, preferably enough of them to race so I can call it a challenge”[/quote]

-well i dont want people to feel “restricted” about what material and suspension they should use. they have a budget of 500K. end of statement
-fixtures, you can put whatever you want but these thing are a Must. since no body gets it i make it more “idiotproof”
-next i don’t want you to build two engines, otherwise build a 6 liter v12 nasp, or a v8 4 liter turbo

[quote=“theh4x0r1337”]-well i dont want people to feel “restricted” about what material and suspension they should use. they have a budget of 500K. end of statement
-fixtures, you can put whatever you want but these thing are a Must. since no body gets it i make it more “idiotproof”
-next i don’t want you to build two engines, otherwise build a 6 liter v12 nasp, or a v8 4 liter turbo[/quote]

I’ll rephrase this

The "You’re either use what everybody else uses, or end up with a car 150 kilos heavier. It’s entirely your unrestricted choice [/end of statement]
Also the “You get to chose between the better engine or the worse one, it’s entirely your choice”

If you don’t see this yourself, then it’s a fail.
You’re leaving us absolutely no choice in the chassis department and are restricting us to the same engines which is exactly what we do not want. Good job!

K. lol