Drag Racing Challenge ROUND 13: 3 Cylinders Light Weight Sport Budget! Deadline 15/11/2016

Hahahahaha, nice one, nice one!
Good played.
725kg? Why I’m not surprised?

1 Like

Looks like I should have played around with more bodies, you got me by about 38 kg.

5 Likes

I must say (here come excuses) very little time was spent tuning the engine and no time tuning the actual car for drag because I cleaned everything for hlc so I have no drag strips to tune on. So let’s see if that 40kg are enough :slight_smile:

Speaking of tracks, do we know what are we racing on?

2 Likes

That’s the track :wink:

i did a do

5 Likes

Here’s my entrant for the DRC…

Presenting the 2017 Bogliq Kitten Krew; a South America specific model that works great on 95RON and even better on 100% ethanol!

This specific model is designed to appeal to young beach-goers who aspire to having beach parties while having somewhere to stow all their party gear! Bogliq’s market research suggests that there is an enormous, untapped market just begging to be plugged by another Bogliq variant…

Really good on fuel yet practical, the Krew will make partying at the beach a truly mind blowing experience!

Best of all, with a build cost of just shy of $15k AU’s, the Krew is priced to sell at a measly $20k AU’s!!!

So rush on down and buy yourself a Bogliq today!!!

Buy better, buy Bogliq

7 Likes

I will try to make my First attempt today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A straight quote from our spokesman in this car’s revealing event:

"I’ve got a question for all of you: Who in their right mind would like to buy a shrinked down SUV?

I don’t see too many hands there. Hmm. 1, 2, 3… No, you don’t count, 'cause you’re drunk. So yeah, 2 hands."

Car gets revealed

"Sigh. We made a shrinked down SUV. The Colon D.

With an I3.

With a bread- and butter interior.

And it’s FF.

Jesus, even I am getting depressed."

Birch Motors - Honey, I shrunk the Cayanne?

6 Likes

First i Build almost the same mini-Cayenne, but i want to ask , are we allowed to use the quality sliders?

There is not rule against the use of quality sliders, so yes they can be used.

As a swede, I just have to like this :smile: … Nice to se the not-Sonett body in use

sorry for posting irrelavant to this topic stuff
As a swede, you might appreciate going into CSR and search the topic for saabro and hasta :wink:

2 Likes

How the hell you got 150 kg lighter???

My Lowest wight was at about 800kg now, but not 30 in comfort and bad drag times

I reread the rules and made them work for me while i revised the car :slight_smile:

Your revised entry’s drivability is too low, it needs to be at least 55.

1 Like

Thnx for the heads up… It’s the second time i missed something… ah, well… back to tuning :smile:

1 Like

Damn don’t get it done today. I want those 100kw. I’am now at 96.3. And I’am unsure about my body. With real old Bodys i am AT 800kg but Not sure to usw them.

1 Like

If you can make it look like something that can be sold in 2017, make it a go.

3 Likes

I hope everything is okay with this one :slight_smile:

3 Likes