Drag Racing Challenge ROUND 13: 3 Cylinders Light Weight Sport Budget! Deadline 15/11/2016

The first post explains it all. Welcoms to the DRC! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

And for everybody, at the end of July I will be doing a small magazine to celebrate the winners and the more unique cars that have entered the DRC and the PPHC. Now as my imaging skills are basic to say the least I am looking for someone that can do the pictures

Cheers guys Bangin’ gears out
Darkshines

1 Like

when you say no less than -3 quality sliders does that mean no quality slider can be below -3 or does the total have to be more than -3?

After spending several days at the local “test track”, ABRs WRC pretender is ready for the strip.

1 Like

no quality slider under -3

First Order Automotive are once again entering the fray with a tame drag/WRC (manic laughter) car.

It ticks all of the boxes…

And the badges fall off as soon as it leaves the factory! :smiley:

1 Like

R.J.M. would like to launch the “Killer Complex”
It looks sensible on the outside but one look under the bonnet could prove fatal!

1 Like

I really love the variety of entries here, as it has been for every previous round. Those were fairly realistic and relevant- there were plenty of real-life equivalents for entrants to benchmark - but this latest round is a welcome form of escapism. Even with a maximum capacity of 1.6 litres it’s amazing how much power you can get out of such a small engine when you are building a racing variant of it.

Ok one more day to get you entrants in.

AND A REMINDER BARTH MODS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IF YOU USE BARTH MODS THEY WILL NOT LOAD WITH MY GAME AND THE VEHICLE WILL BE DQ’D

When did that rule come into effect?

let me word this better… The barth bodies provide an unrealistic advantage over the standard models therefor they will no longer be accepted after this round(as there are people using barth bodies atm)
The rule change actually came about before this latest round when i also implemented the no wings on the bonnet rule but I failed to advise the competitors. So after this round there will be NO BARTH BODIES unless the round champion specifies it in the round regulations.

2 Likes

I never wanted to use them in a contest anyway.

Final roll call for this round if your car does not appear on the list let me know ASAP.

edit: @koolkei there is 7hrs left from now
Edit2: there are new rules posted that will be implemented in the next round please make yourselves familiar with them

fek.

5hours late.

:laughing: @koolkei Its cool bro, you have time!

oh. wrong conversion then. derp.

i’m used to using GMT.

I call that “proper time”! :laughing:

So you are only running open beta now? How do I get open beta?

open steam library from computer, right click on automation, properties, betas, choose open beta, restart the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I myself run open beta however if the community wished it to be changed to closed I would put it to a vote.
Also Race results and writeups posted tonight

1 Like

For beta testers only, hence the name “Closed”