Emiko the '04 Lancer Ralliart

So, I forgot I was part of this forum until I decided to come here to check on the update for some reason. So hi. I’ll be honest and say I completely copypasta’d this from my post on the MCM forums.

I’ve loved cars and everything about them for my whole life. I’m in a poor family in a poor part of town and I’m not in good health, so throughout my life, I’ve never though I’d be able to even get a car, let alone make it mine. Now though, I’ve worked to improve my physical health, and I struck gold in the used car market. Funnily enough, the night I watched Kei to the City, I checked the used car listings on a whim. There it was; 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, just listed. IT IS MINE. BIG deal for me, jussayin’.

Now here’s a little bit more about me. I form deep emotional connections with my possessions, the more I appreciate them, the deeper the connection. With some things, I go so far as to create an anthropomorphized personality for them depending on how I interpret the object. For example, my computer is a silent and cool running beast with all the graphics pawa, and I use it every day, so it’s a quiet and dependable person. The name Emiko has a meaning that comes down to interpretation after translation, but I interpret it as ‘smiling child.’

If I remember to, I’ll post more here instead of exclusively to MCM when I start mad mods and such.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMOqJBEoHRo

Oliver will never die! HAIL- wait, wrong joke.

I’ve named several of my cars too, and hold onto them until long past mechanics say they are unsafe. I also form very strong bonds with my cars as well, so from one hhopeless car romantic to another congradulations and here’s to a long partnership between you two.

[quote=“Kitswift”]

Now here’s a little bit more about me. I form deep emotional connections with my possessions, the more I appreciate them, the deeper the connection. With some things, I go so far as to create an anthropomorphized personality for them depending on how I interpret the object. For example, my computer is a silent and cool running beast with all the graphics pawa, and I use it every day, so it’s a quiet and dependable person. The name Emiko has a meaning that comes down to interpretation after translation, but I interpret it as ‘smiling child.’

If I remember to, I’ll post more here instead of exclusively to MCM when I start mad mods and such.[/quote]

So I am not the only one talking to his car… Lucky me, I tought I was getting senile!!!

I’ve called my BMW ‘‘Ouwe Dobbelsteen’’ wich is dutch/hollands for Old Dice, becouse of the furry (pimp?) dice hanging from my rear vieuw mirror.
Those dice also have a story, but thats a long one.

I named my car Blackie because it’s an E34 BMW that has everything black on it (except interior)
The car has rebored and restroked BMW M50 engine, now it produces 287 HP.