Empire Automotive, Since 2015

It makes me wanna puke really. It may be super aerodynamic etc but it looks like the multipla of sports cars.

It’s not

Yeah I know for the bodies, but since there isnt what im looking for in the UE version yet, and i want to stay on UE because photos, I’ll stick to that for now lol

And a powerful model is in prep

So its just ugly ^^

As some people pointed out (heh @abg7) the GT-1 isnt powerful enough. A decision was then made. That decision was the GT-1 R.

Not enough power? Let’s go with 607 hp then. 4913cc I6 turbocharged, and 320 km/h max speed, 4 secs to 100 km/h.
With 6 piston brakes that stops it from 100 to 0 in 26 meters.
Not to mention the facelift, carbon trim of lights and other Sport elements that give a real powerful look to the GT-1 R.
32999 Eu.

1 Like

Nope, you completely missed the point.

I was expecting at LEAST 200 more hp out of it, preferably 400 more.
It is a 6 liter turbocharged engine. SIX… LITER… TURBOCHARGED, and you’re making less power than a 3 liter BMW diesel after a chiptune.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I’m getting on it. I’ll just upload stats tho cause I’m lazy and fat

More so, not to brag or anything, but a stock cammed (at camshaft value being 1) 3.4 liter monolith S340 produced more power at 15:1 AFR after decompressing and a Stage 1 turbo upgrade by KHT. That thing produced 400hp. That thing by forum standards is a diesel and it’s of half the displacement.

I won’t even mention the countless 2 liters that are producing over 200 more hp than your car, and god forbid you realize that your displacement is something people take into 4 digits territory of power output

There is something TERRIBLY wrong with the way you set up your engines.

1 Like

My bad fam I was saying liters as the consumption lmao

Oh it’s ok. I usually do that too in real life. My 14 liter I6 BMW compact does 2.8 liters for 100km, and my e34 has a 15 liters i6 and does 3.5 liters for 100km. This happens all the time.

3 Likes

So i’m super bad with engines, and the one I came up with is 616 hp 4913cc for approx 14L/100km

edit; lmao, I don’t have a car yet and I never knew you said that a X liter engine was the room for pistons

edit 2: that’d be great for a car to have a 14l engine and manage to consume 4L 100km

This is more like it, but 4.9L is a bit large for an I6. I can’t argue with 607 horsepower, though.

1 Like

lol

If the Sagaris is ugly, what does that make your cars? :laughing:

3 Likes

I… suggest a bit more research then.

Did I ever say they were beautiful?

Yeah maybe, I have a year left before getting my licence, and I’m not aiming to become a car manufacturer lol

How about a slogan.
“Empire Automotive. Our cars aren’t beautiful, but Sagaris is shit, so why wouldn’t you”

I mean it’s not as catchy as “driving pleasure” or “Best or Nothing” but it gets the point across XD

2 Likes

Lmaoo it does XD
Well the company is just a way to share my designs so I dont really care about actual sellability (idk if this word exists) of cars

January 2017.
The most popular model of the brand, the Raptor, doesn’t sell good anymore. A new version was then designed.
It is similar to the 2016 model, but is much more powerful, rocking a 1818 cc 230 hp turbocharged I3 consuming ~ 15 L/100 km.
It reaches 220 km/h thanks to its 1.45 tons and achieves a 0 - 100 in 4.7 seconds.
It still has its 4 sport yet comfortable seats, and incredible design.
It will be sold at base price 31999 Eu.